CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to the new Ladies, so sorry the olde witch flew in :hugs::kiss::hugs: plenty of PMA to go around on this thread!

I am feeling the PMA today too.....was saying to DH I am glad my scan appointment is mid cycle (after flow and before ov!) :happydance: I am going to get myself a ticker for my cycle sorted and am counting today as cd4 (I started my flow on sat!) so am just going to go with that now until I hit ov :thumbup:

Hoping for oodles of April :flower: born during the April :rain:

hey ladies, currently on cd6 hoping this is everyones month :D

Nayla82, sounds like your like me, plenty of April birthdays! Here's hoping we can add to them :)

I have a really positive feeling about this thread girls, baby dust to all of us! :)

Mamadonna CD 9

Buddie86 - CD 8

ElmoBumpToBe CD 7
jwelmel CD 7

Strawberry19 CD 6
gilmore85 CD 6

Gemi CD 5
Stay.Positive CD 5
Ky24 la la CD 5
Southerngal2 CD 5

ettegirb21 CD 4
Lil_lady CD 4
NickiNackyNoo CD 4
VikkiD CD 4
MadlyTTC CD 4
lilfrog01 C4

K123 CD 3
topazicatzbet CD 3

Joanne40 CD 1
iprayforbump CD 1
Nayla82 CD 1

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

:winkwink:

Wow! Looks like a lot of us are around the same time in our cycle. Won't it be awesome to share the :bfp:'s!

:) :) :) :)

I love how close are dates are, not only does it mean we can test around the same time but also if we get BFPS we will all be due around the same time! :)

Wow great to see so many of us, :dust: to everyone xxx

I love how close are dates are, not only does it mean we can test around the same time but also if we get BFPS we will all be due around the same time! :)

Yeah! We can all go "crash" the first trimester threads!

morning ladies!! Loving the PMA in here!!! :thumbup: looks like our little april flowers will be just in time for some april showers!!!
thanks elmo for the list.. :thumbup: and thanks gemie for starting the thread!!:happydance:

** elmo i am on cd4**:winkwink:

So sorry lilfrog!! I looked back through the thread and must have worked it out wrong! I have edited it :) x

I am loving the spirit already Ladies!

I worked out my EDD would be 20th April and we have no close family birthdays in April on either side of the family so :baby: would be unique :happydance: It would also work out that I would be able to schedule the major school hols into my mat leave so we would have plenty of family time together too :happydance:

Is April classed as winter ?any uk ladies? I know its technically spring but is it normally dark in april early evening :shrug: Just Sandra said she can see a wet dark winter night for my quiet and serence birth :happydance:

It was rainy this year for my sons birthday in April but this year has been a funny one, we were still getting snow when it should have been spring time! But last year it was red hot on his birthday (28th april by the way) so its really hard to say! x

I used to live in Leeds hun, i live in Mirfield now (inbetween dewsbury and huddersfield) but my dad still lives in leeds and i much prefer it there x

It was rainy this year for my sons birthday in April but this year has been a funny one, we were still getting snow when it should have been spring time! But last year it was red hot on his birthday (28th april by the way) so its really hard to say! x

I used to live in Leeds hun, i live in Mirfield now (inbetween dewsbury and huddersfield) but my dad still lives in leeds and i much prefer it there x

Thank you hon, we do seem to get odd weather here :shrug: ds was born in oct winter right :thumbup: but the day we brought him home it was like a warm summers day outside! :dohh: It does tend to get dark early though in april wonder if we are in for april showers and she did say wet dark winter night :happydance: hoping so cause like in may,june it starts to get lighter....

i think april would def fit that bill.

I am hoping so hon :thumbup:

PS RANDOM I KNOW BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY COMMENTS RE TAKING MACA :shrug: I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO HELP MAKE OUR NEXT EGGY STICK :thumbup: CURRENTLY PLAN ON TAKING PRENATAL MULTI VIT, DRINKING GREEN TEA AND EATING PLENTY OF ORANGES :thumbup: ANYTHING ELSE ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND :shrug:

We both take maca. Not sure if it helps keep a sticky bean but it does raise libido, make spermies good quality and eases my AF! x

We both take maca. Not sure if it helps keep a sticky bean but it does raise libido, make spermies good quality and eases my AF! x

Thanks Gemie, didnt see anything on the list of positives about egg quality :nope: going to do a little more research I think :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->