CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

:hugs: so sorry mamadonna the :witch: landed...goodluck for this cycle :dust:

:wohoo: Joanne congrats on your :bfp: :yipee:

Hello again everyone.......haven't been on for a while, as she got me last month and was feeling rather unhopeful this month too..........

But, I got my :BFP: yesterday morning!!!! Yeah!!!:winkwink:
I am still in shock........and almost 41 to add to the mix!! The only thing I did different on this 3rd cycle of trying was, forget about it, literally. No OPK's, no symptom spotting, nowt. And here I am!!!

Good luck to all you ladies!!
Jo xxx

congratulations,thats exactly what i'm doing this cycle :thumbup:

Thats what I did last cycle Mamadonna and hey it worked a treat :)

I did know when I ov or even if I had at all after m/c and we didnt really :sex: at all never mind at the right time and as for DH`s :spermy: issues they were none existant this cycle :rofl: I only took my pre-natal vit and even DH stopped taking his Zinc and vitamin C....The only thing except this that I did differently was eat oodles of oranges = helps implantation!

Goodluck hon :dust:

:rofl: I have had one for breakfast nearly every morning since mid July and sometimes one before bed (at least one a day!) vit c is good for you anyhow am not likely to get any colds :lol: and have still continued to eat now infact I have gotten quite into eating them as I often cant face much for breakfast and now with blueberry I find it refreshing and helps with :sick:

i do drink a lot of fresh orange juice,but i do like oranges to but dont eat them that often,so i'm gonna make an effort

hi all.
Well i think im going to be out for this month, i feel AF is on her way, i wasnt holding out much hope anyway, as its my first month ttc after mini pill, and i didnt ov till CD21-22, which is unusual as its usually around CD13. I am having period pains now, on and off, and am due AF within a week.
But like i said i hadn't built up any hope for this month, just be another month of fun and frolics, lol.

Hello again everyone.......haven't been on for a while, as she got me last month and was feeling rather unhopeful this month too..........

But, I got my :BFP: yesterday morning!!!! Yeah!!!:winkwink:
I am still in shock........and almost 41 to add to the mix!! The only thing I did different on this 3rd cycle of trying was, forget about it, literally. No OPK's, no symptom spotting, nowt. And here I am!!!

Good luck to all you ladies!!
Jo xxx

congratulations,thats exactly what i'm doing this cycle :thumbup:

Well mamadonna, it really worked for me. And I had loads of stress at work, fell out with my parents, and had an awful month with my oh!! I just gave myself a month off.....no opk's no wondering if I was ovulating, no dragging oh to bed thinking 'its the right time', oh, and having the odd very extra glass of wine!! I even stopped taking Pregnacare! So honey, relax, and enjoy!
Lots and lots of luck! :thumbup:
Jo xxx

joanne--Congrats! :happydance:

madly--loving your ticker! Your babe is the size of a blueberry already! :)

mamadonna--sorry she got you. :hugs:

Guess I need to add oranges to my shopping list now. :)

I am prescribing oranges for everyone :)

Congrats again Joanne and I agree with the relaxed approched it does seem to work ladies although I know easier said than done!

Hi ladies, have you missed me? :)

Mamadonna im so sorry af got you, i hope its a june baby for you, my birthday is June and personally i think its a very good month to be born in :)

Cajadaem i hope your wrong about af coming, you never know you might be because yesterday i thought mine was and..................this morning....................i got my :bfp:

:happydance: :happydance:

I have to say that this month my main symptom was that i just knew :) i had a feeling.

I tested 2 days early on a frer so im very nervous but very happy xxx

Thank you hun, thank you so much and thanks to everybody on this thread, i realluy feel like were getting to know each other and want you to know i wont be going anywhere and will ebe staying on our thread like Madly. I wanna see us all through to the end - or beginning wich ever way you wanna look at it :) xx

Oh my god, congratulations Elmo, that is great news!!! I was really excited when I saw that, really pleased for you xxx

P.s. is that 5 now or 6 on this thread? C'mon let's have more!

Thank you hunni :)

Im gunna update the thread now and we'll see who is where xx

OMG!!! Congratulations Elmo! So pleased for you! :happydance: I bet you're on :cloud9: right now. Enjoy it! xx

Thank you hunni :)

Im gunna update the thread now and we'll see who is where xx

OK, thanks hun! Just to let you know that I'm on CD52 today, you had the wrong CD on your last post. It doesn't matter, but thought if I let you know before you post, you can change. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->