CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

cramps i common in early pregnancy, i had really bad cramps at 10dpo with callum.
fx'd for you

freckles--sorry hun, I don't know.

Elmo--your symptoms sound promising!

staypositive & MrsH--Yay for ovulating! :dust:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

What about no symptoms? I had some before now they are gone. I'm left with a very, very mild cramping but then it almost feels like I just have to go to the bathroom. Idk! I'm very confused this cycle.

What about no symptoms? I had some before now they are gone. I'm left with a very, very mild cramping but then it almost feels like I just have to go to the bathroom. Idk! I'm very confused this cycle.

Sounds like me Treykid, all I have is mild cramping.

i'm cramping too,some days i really think that this is my month but i'm not so sure cos of the cramping

Like Topaz says hun cramping is a good sign in early pregnancy, i remember having it with ds :)

mammadonna, i saw you posted in another thread and was wondering if you've tested yet??? your chart looks great and I was just curious?

MrsH1984 So sorry hun your right you did post, i feel bad! You have long cycles dont you, i remember now!! Hope you are right about having ovulated :)

Aaww that's OK hunni, just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you all and had forgotten about the post, after all your updates for us all!

Yeah, I've previously had cycles of 41, 44 and 41 days, but I'm currently on CD48, and had what I'm sure was a positive OPK yesterday. Just waiting for temp shift to confirm so I can be in the 2ww! I will be a bit further behind this time that I thought, but will still pop in now and again!

GL to all of you, especially you Elmo (sounding good), let's get a couple more BFP's!!! xxx

mammadonna, i saw you posted in another thread and was wondering if you've tested yet??? your chart looks great and I was just curious?

thanks mindy i really wanna test but i'm so nervous,i've had far too many :bfn::cry:

however i'm out on sat nite so i will have to test on sat morning so i'll kno whether it'll plain lemonade or not lol x

Sounding great Ladies and topazicatzbet is right ladies cramping is also a sign of early preg....I can vouch for that esp this time around! Cramping and full/heavy (.)(.) were my very 1st and most persistant symptons but different to norm and I think I just knew but didnt want to get my hopes up until I had the ultimate confirmation unfortunately for me it was a whole 12 days coming :)

Hey ladies!

Are you continuing this thread for a September BFP? I got used to all the names and stories etc and don't want to change to another thread :)

Baby dust to all!

C xx

Hey ladies!

Are you continuing this thread for a September BFP? I got used to all the names and stories etc and don't want to change to another thread :)

Baby dust to all!

C xx

We should just keep it going till we all get our :bfp:'s! I feel like I know everyone here. :hugs:

Great idea hon :hugs: I feel at home here as well which is why I am still around! 1st tri is lonely without my bnb Ladies!

Cool, I'm up for that. I end up joining loads of thread but this one seems to have stuck around :)
xx

I'm keen to stay, I'm on CD2 today so definitely sticking around for a while. :flower:

This thread will most definitly keep on going till ALL of us get our bfps, dont want to leave anyone behind and i know i dont want to be left behind!

Well ladies its CD23, 9dpo (i didnt realise i was 9 dpo til just now!! ) and i wanted to let you know that today were going away to my mums for the weekend and i wont be back until wednesday!!! Im seriously gunna miss you guys while away and going crazy with wonder and fear for the last few days of the cycle!

I havent decided if i will wait til i get home and test thursday morning when i am hopefully one day late or wether i will test sooner. I think i might take my tests with me and do one if i get really really tempted!

In the meantime you all take care of yourselves and your bumps to be :)

Lots of love xx

I'll update before i go :kiss:

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:
MilosMummy7 :bfp:

Who's next?

MrsH1984 CD 47 - Ovulated :)

CAustin CD 33

mas CD 30 Is it testing day???!!
babyhopes10 CD 30 Are you testing today then chick?? x

Pinkylisa CD 27 Its getting so close for you 3 ladies, Pinky, mamadonna & freckles!!

Mamadonna CD 26
Freckles09 CD 26 (14 or 15 dpo!)

VikkiD CD 25
Gilmore CD 25 (12 dpo!) Symproms sound good hun!!

Cajadaem CD 24
Treykid3 CD 24

ElmoBumpToBe CD 23 (9 dpo)
jwelmel CD 23
Nayla82 CD 23 (8 or 9 dpo!)

Southerngal2 CD 22

Stay.Positive CD 21 Im sure you have said how many dpo you think you are hun but im so sorry iv forgotten, somebody feel free to update it while im away :)
Joanne40 CD 19

Topazicatzbet CD 20 (4dpo)

Rustyswife828 CD 19

Clairebear26 CD 16 Good luck with the wedding, not far off now :)

Lilwoowoo CD 15

iprayforbump CD 8

Redhead31 CD 4

Katezilla CD 3

Im just temporarily putting you ladies down here will you come back with an update, just so we can see who is creeping up to testing date

Wishonastar CD 39
blutea CD 36
Ky24 CD 48
ettegirb21 CD 47
Lil_lady CD 47
NickiNackyNoo CD 47
lilfrog01 CD 47
Saviaandcrysta CD 46
poshbird88 CD 46
rainysunshine CD 40
Mrspoodle CD 40

PMA Everyone :) :kiss: