CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Vikki--Good luck with your talk! I agree with you, one month isn't going to make a difference.

Madly--Thanks, but I think I'm out. Cramps are getting pretty bad this afternoon.

Congrats ElmoBumpToBe!!!! Great news.
Congrats to all others who have got there BFP's so far, and good luck to those waiting to test, and loads of luck to all TTC!!!
I'm on CD27 going into CD28 now, i normally have a 31 day cycle, so theoretically would be due AF on Saturday, but obviously this isnt certain this month, as its first cycle after mini pill, and i didnt OV untill CD21 instead of usually CD13. So its a bit hit and miss this month as to knowing when i should expect AF to arrive. I will possibly test on Sunday tho, i'd be CD32 by then (if AF hasnt showed by then). I do definately feel AF is on her way, ive got all the cramping, bloating and general Blurgh feeling, typical of AF.
Will keep updating this and will be fine if i am moving into a new cycle of TTC.
Congratulations and good luck to all once again.

Treykid im so sorry babe :( that sucks, your special baby must not have been ready yet, June babys are the best, im a june baby :) :hugs: i know how hard it is and my words wont make you feel any better. xx

Just wanted to let you all know that i havnt disapeared because of bfp, im still away at my mums, im home tomoro and i have a friend over but it will be business as usual from friday with regular daily posts xxx

I broke my resolve and tested early today, BFN :nope: It's still possible, as last time I was pregnant I also got a BFN when I tested early, but more likely AF will show tomorrow or the next. I've gotta try and keep up the PMA somehow!

Congratulations Elmobumptobe! :happydance:

So sorry to all the ladies who are out for this month :hugs:

I am CD19 and about 2dpo. I think we :sex: at the right times. I used my CBFM but never know exactly when I OV. It another month like last month so I am not trying to get my hopes up too much or symptom spot, but despite saying that it doesnt help with the disappointment when :witch: shows up.

Fingers crossed for all the August PMA ladies waiting to test and those TTC

C xx

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:
MilosMummy7 :bfp:
Joanne40 :bfp:
ElmoBumpToBe :bfp:

6 bfps!!! C'mon ladies lets add a few more xx

Who's next?

MrsH1984 CD 55 - Ovulated !

mas CD 36
babyhopes10 CD 36

Pinkylisa CD 33

Freckles09 CD 32 (20 or 21 dpo!)

Cajadaem CD 30
Treykid3 CD 30

jwelmel CD 29
Nayla82 CD 29 (14 or 15 dpo!) Hope your enjoying your travels and bring us back a bfp :)

Southerngal2 CD 31

Stay.Positive CD 27 - Your name says it all hun you just never know! Did you use first resoponse test? x

Topazicatzbet CD 26 (7dpo)

Rustyswife828 CD 25

Clairebear26 CD 22 Good luck with the wedding, not far off now

Lilwoowoo CD 21

iprayforbump CD 14

Redhead31 CD 10

Katezilla CD 9

Gilmore CD 6 So sorry huni, here's to September 24th :)

Mamadonna CD 5 So sorry hun PMA for next month x

VikkiD CD 3 Excited for you moving things forward hun :)

Treykid CD 2 Really so sorry chick :hugs: here's to this cycle x

Im just temporarily putting you ladies down here will you come back with an update, just so we can see who is creeping up to testing date

CAustin
Wishonastar
blutea
Ky24
ettegirb21
Lil_lady
NickiNackyNoo
lilfrog01
Saviaandcrysta
poshbird88
rainysunshine
Mrspoodle

PMA Everyone !!!!

Apologies if i have got any of it wrong, i had to add it up on my calender having not been about for a few days :)

How is everyone feeling?

Southern, any news hun? What about babyhopes? x

Oh im sorry babe :( is there not still a chance though with it being 10dpo? What kind of test did you do? Because iv had 2 1st response positives with a strong line, a cb digital this morning and yet my cheap amazon tests that are supposed to be 10miu still look pretty much negative? xx

yesah could still have a chance. my temp nose dived this morning, lets hope its a late implantation dip.

Oooh iv just seen on another thread im on that another one of our girls from this thread has got her bfp!! Im gunna post over there and ask if i can add her to the bfp list!

Yea cause you ovulated quite late for you this month, lets see what happens hun, iv got everything crossed for you xx

AF was due on Monday so am 4 days late - tested this morning but BFN so am just thinking it's because it's my first month off the pill and my cycles aren't on track.

I just want AF to come now so i can try again in the next cycle, or if not a late BFP from this cycle would be nice LOL

no af yet :happydance: not tested yet tho either.. ive not had chance.. hopefully i will soon

congrats to all the ladies with bfps this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->