CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

I see hun i would do the same, i hope the magic happens while the pressure is off :) and i hope your OH gets through his birthday and xmas as best he can :hugs:

How are all you ladies doing? xx

Elmo, its hard to believe u are already 11wks along! How r u feeling? If u remember can u tell me what ur symptoms were rt before ur BFP? I'm not sure how I'm feeling... I keep feeling like AF is coming but I feel a little different this time. But I dont want think it is when it turns out not to be.

Hi Ladies :hugs:

I have been MIA for a few days :dohh: struggling with work and I have a flu bug so I feel dead on my feet :(

Times is flying ladies.....I hit 2nd tri last friday :) not that I have had much time to think about it cause I have been so busy :) I have a proper little wriggler here ladies beanie baby never keeps still :)

Looking forward to halloween and my birthday next week :) we are going to test drive some prams :lol:

How is everyone else?

Treykid!! OH my god i have just noticed your ticker, when did this happen!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Im so so thrilled for you :) :) what is your due date? xx

Madly ooh have fun testing those prams :) were going to do the same soon i think. When did you start to feel baby moving this time?? xx

:wave: Ladies,

I think congrats are in order Treykid :) :wohoo: another :bfp:

Elmo hon beanie baby started moving just before my 1st scan when I was dated 10+4wks so about 10wks I guess....and the same movement feeling has continued ever since I just know its beanie baby :)

Thank you! I got my BFP on 10/27. My EDD is July 6, 2011.

madly, i hope you fell better and Happy Birthday!

Congrats Treykid!! :happydance: wow another success story!! :thumbup:

Im still waiting, it seems to be taking me forever :cry: please please send me some :dust:

Im on CD9 today so i better :sex: for the next 1 week, (i think im the only1 in the world that dreads :sex: as it gets very very stressful when at the back of my head I keep thinking this is might be the one...)

Oh how much I would love to be pregnant with the rest of you ladies and to share things...

The show must go on! oh how it will complete my year if i found out that i was pregnant! :cloud9:

just keep going i guess love and hugs to u all xx
:hugs:

Nayla massive :hugs: your turn WILL come, never lose the faith :hugs:

Yes i saw mamadonna post somewhere else as well, was waiting for her to come share her news but im sure she doesnt mind :) Such good news.

Nayla honey hang in there, i have everything crossed that you will get your bfp by xmas and am sending you all the babydust in the world!! :)

Topaz, how are things going for you chick?? xx

ok thanks, hoping this is my lucky cycle. timing was perfect so fingers crossed

Congrats Treykid!! :happydance: wow another success story!! :thumbup:

Im still waiting, it seems to be taking me forever :cry: please please send me some :dust:

Im on CD9 today so i better :sex: for the next 1 week, (i think im the only1 in the world that dreads :sex: as it gets very very stressful when at the back of my head I keep thinking this is might be the one...)

Oh how much I would love to be pregnant with the rest of you ladies and to share things...

The show must go on! oh how it will complete my year if i found out that i was pregnant! :cloud9:

just keep going i guess love and hugs to u all xx
:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Don't dread the :sex: ! Have you tried to make it more romantic? FX crossed for you.
I hope it happens soon for you guys.

Wow!!! Congrats to all you lovely August PMA ladies with BFPs!!!!

I'm still waiting for mine, 6th cycle this month. Gets harder every time but it will happen when it's ready to.

Don't want to get left behind so better grab hubby for some bding tonight lol!

Baby dust to all still trying xxxx

dont worry clairebear, i ll still be here, dont think this is my month and im having to take next month off cos due date would clash with my best friends wedding.

Thanks Treykid and Topaz :) maybe 6th time lucky, fingers crossed for us all :)

And loads of baby dust!!!

C xxx

clairebear hon.....6mths for us too :)

I think 6 is a lucky number on this thread :thumbup:

GL :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member