CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Good idea hun... I'm sure there are things out there that you can take to help! x

I am VERY determined that August will be my month! Just found out i didn't ovulate last cycle, but hoping it was just a one off (got Dr appt on Friday) and feeling so much better this month! Had no urge to even try last month, which may have been a coincidence, but feel a whole lot more positive this month!

On day 8 today so have given hubby strict instructions that I am going to be very demanding of his time and his little swimmers for the next couple of weeks! :) I have very irregular cycles but decided not to OPK's this month, just gonna go for it every couple of days instead! Wish me luck!

Madly - I might be wrong but i have been told that you should avoid green tea when TTC because its worse than Caffeine?

Anyone know if its true? i dont drink it just dont want you unknowingly cutting your chances! xx

I've heard green tea cancels out your folic acid.. which isn't a good thing for your bubs :(

I knew there was something, thanks Gemie. Whats everyone up to tonight? My OH has gone out to play pool (he's in a pool team) iv just put ds to bed and im having a glass of wine since iv just finished af and know im not pregnant!! We dtd when he got home from work and ds was at his grandparents (dads side) so thats our 1st this cycle, i think if im going to catch on then it will be while were in barcelona :)

Hi Elmo... I'm just sat here on BnB and watching the soaps waiting for BB... wow my life is manic! LOL
Glad you got your first bd of the cycle in :) Good luck!

Aaaah if only i stil had my lap top, im on PC in my office, thats even sadder, i should at least be watching tv or something lol were all as bad as each other. Its nice to be honest, as much as i miss OH when he goes out its only once a week and it gives me some me time, and i need that from time to time, i can come on here without feeling guilty, watch what i want, eat what i want without having to share :p x

Aaaah if only i stil had my lap top, im on PC in my office, thats even sadder, i should at least be watching tv or something lol were all as bad as each other. Its nice to be honest, as much as i miss OH when he goes out its only once a week and it gives me some me time, and i need that from time to time, i can come on here without feeling guilty, watch what i want, eat what i want without having to share :p x

:haha:

I need some me time! I'm never home alone! I always have to share everything! :(

Ahhh I love me time! Though I'm ppretty bossy and get to do and watch what I want anyway LOL OH does his own thing... we're usually sat next to eachother on our laptops watching tv :haha: saddos! lol

Hi all! I am CD 4 as of today and I am VERY determined to conceive this month. My Jenny reading said that August is the month I get my BFP, but it also said my EDD is early May....how is that possible??:shrug:

I am currently at work looking forward to leaving and picking up my two little cuties from daycare!!

August is going to be a HUGE month for BFPs!!!! Good Luck to everyone....

:dust:

OH! What is MACA????

Morning everyone :D Feeling very happy today x x

Mamadonna CD 10

Buddie86 - CD 9

ElmoBumpToBe CD 8
jwelmel CD 8

Strawberry19 CD 7
gilmore85 CD 7

Gemi CD 6
Stay.Positive CD 6
Ky24 la la CD 6
Southerngal2 CD 6

ettegirb21 CD 5
Lil_lady CD 5
NickiNackyNoo CD 5
VikkiD CD 5
MadlyTTC CD 5
lilfrog01 CD 5
Treykid3 CD 5

K123 CD 4
topazicatzbet CD 4
Saviaandcrysta CD 4

Joanne40 CD 2
iprayforbump CD 2
Nayla82 CD 2

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

We have alot of us on CD 5! You'll have fun testing together!!

I wonder if this will be our month? Im feeling ALOT of PMA :) X

Morning ladies,

hope everyones still feeling positive :thumbup:

Morning everyone, With this beening my first cycle since coming off the pill i am not sure how long its going to be, Only light AF now so she should be on her way out now, still thinking positive though :)

Hello Every1 :flower:

Hope every1 is doing Great and PMA is in force!! :happydance:

After the dreaded Morning Yesterday! Im more than convinced that the :witch: will sod off else where!! :gun: and August Babies all around!! :wohoo:

Still CD2 Seems ages before I can start :sex: Patience my Child! :haha: than back to the 2WW :tease: My Goodness!! DeJa-Vu :wacko:

This is my 10th Month and I will do everything in my control to get :bfp: please please Lord help us here, [-o<

Cant wait to get out of work later, My DH has booked me into a Spa tonight for a body massage (to help me relax!) I know I will just be lying there dreaming of a :baby:

I Have soooo much LOVE to give my unborn baby cant wait till I can have one of my own!! xx :happydance:

:dust: to all you lovely ladies!! wow we will have a small Baby Boom in April :bunny:

Oh the excitement!! :headspin:

Love and hugs to all xx

morning lovely ladies!! :hi:
the witch is moved out i hope and the bd'ing can begin soon!! :thumbup: i know dh is ready.. been bugging me for the last 4 days!!:haha:
glad to see the pma is huge in here.. come on August bfp's!!:happydance::happydance:

Hello ladies :hi: I am new! Can I join in?

I am on CD7 today, last month was my first month of TTC and got all sorts of symptoms which I never usually have, which then went away and AF arrived.

So I am back this month and hoping for a BFP, although it could be tricky as my boyfriend lives abroad (I am in process of moving over) and we need to see each other at the right dates!!! He's here at the weekend, fingers crossed.

BFP for everyone in August!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->