CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Good morning ladies!

Welcome Neige,Savia,&vikkid!

Glad to see the PMA is still high!

Nayla- I just LOVE your animated posts!

Afternoon ladies!!! :happydance:
Well, my pre seed arrived today!! :blush:
My opk's should be here tomorrow!!! :thumbup: Loving the PMA today!!
I will be on hol in the last 6 days leading up to testing, God, how am I gonna manage not being able to keep the love coming from all you gals?!! :dohh:
I have an iphone, but I am on hol with kids and mum and dad, so its gonna be awkward, especially as none of them have a clue I WILL have another babba!!! Still, it will keep my mind off wondering if I am pg......NOT!!!! :happydance:

Happy :sex: ing everyone!!

Oh and loads and loads of :dust:

Love Jo xx :hugs:

Good morning everyone! O:) I'm feeling a lot better today. My OB will put me on progesterone this month to lengthen my luteal phase. It's been 10-11 days the last 2 cycles. I'm hoping this will give the egg more time to fertilize and stick!! I am very hopeful this cycle! :happydance:

Hello to the new ladies, more to add to the list :) I have such a great feeling about this thread, you will see!! :thumbup:

Mamadonna CD 10

Buddie86 - CD 9
Smileykez CD 9

ElmoBumpToBe CD 8
jwelmel CD 8

Strawberry19 CD 7
gilmore85 CD 7
Neigeblanche CD 7

Gemi CD 6
Stay.Positive CD 6
Ky24 la la CD 6
Southerngal2 CD 6

ettegirb21 CD 5
Lil_lady CD 5
NickiNackyNoo CD 5
VikkiD CD 5
MadlyTTC CD 5
lilfrog01 CD 5
Treykid3 CD 5

K123 CD 4
topazicatzbet CD 4
Saviaandcrysta CD 4

Joanne40 CD 2
iprayforbump CD 2
Nayla82 CD 2

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

Keep up the PMA!! :happydance:

iprayforbump, i hope the progestorone will help you get a sticky little bean :flower:

Evening Ladies,

Sorry not feeling much PMA myself today infact I feel like giving up on TTC #2 right now :cry: I went back to work :wacko: and ended up having to book into the drs this evening to be checked over...I well and truly feel :cry: My dr told me off and said I need to give my body more time to recover! I am crapping myself over my scan next week and have missed talking with you Ladies today :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Sorry to bring the thread`s pma down!

Evening Ladies,

Sorry not feeling much PMA myself today infact I feel like giving up on TTC #2 right now :cry: I went back to work :wacko: and ended up having to book into the drs this evening to be checked over...I well and truly feel :cry: My dr told me off and said I need to give my body more time to recover! I am crapping myself over my scan next week and have missed talking with you Ladies today :hugs::kiss::hugs:

sorry you are feeling down madly but you've been thru something really hard and you need time to come to terms with it,i hope your feeling better soon,take advantage of being off work,go out and treat urself,you kno we are all here for you as ur virtual shoulder to cry on :hugs::hugs:

Evening Ladies,

Madly :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
we're here for you hun! you're not bringing the PMA down!

Take your time chick.. your time will come, you have to get yourself sorted first... Look after you! xxx

Evening Ladies,

sorry you are feeling down madly but you've been thru something really hard and you need time to come to terms with it,i hope your feeling better soon,take advantage of being off work,go out and treat urself,you kno we are all here for you as ur virtual shoulder to cry on :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: thank you so much mamadonna :hugs:

Am just feeling a little down today I guess :cry: I think I may feel better once I have my scan next monday :shrug: I dont know what to do about work, I told only one very close colleague and although my whole work team would be amazingly support (they are a great bunch!) we are in the run up to a major project right now which I will be very much involved in and I need to be there! I know I should listen to my body/dr but I am panicking right now :nope:

Thank you Gemie XxX

I cant help but push myself to get better LIKE NOW its all I have ever known and ever done!

like gemie says look after you! dont worry about work,if your not yourself right now you wont be able to concentrate on work so that could make things harder,take time out to come to terms with all of this madly,you'll feel better in urself if you do :hugs:

Thank you Ladies,

I feel myself slipping down a slope I dont want to go right now, I feel so down and I know this is understandable but I know you Ladies are right and I need time out! The world goes on right and work will just have to manage I mean my note is only until end of next week and it might just be enough until after my scan!

take advantage of your sick note and get urself better!!

I'm agreeing with you lots today Donna!. x

Get well Madly!! x

Thank you Ladies,

I am going to take some time off! My manager will go mental with me when I tell her especially cause I was in work today!

Ahh sod her... your health is more important than your job! xx

Ahh sod her... your health is more important than your job! xx

No I mean mental that I went to work today and should have been at home! She will be so mad I put work first!

Oh I see! Aww I feel bad for saying 'sod her' now! :(
well at least you tried hun...

Oh I see! Aww I feel bad for saying 'sod her' now! :(
well at least you tried hun...

Shes lovely, shes like the mum of us girls at work and will go mad when I tell her, she will be like why did you come in and why on earth didnt you say anything :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->