CD1- Hoping for a BFP by Valentines Day

maybe try again in a couple days? I am still drinking regular coffee, and I know it's okay to have some caffeine throughout pregnancy, so I'd assume decaf is juuust fine!

Oh and another symptom: Que the heartburn!

That's so exciting! I may have missed it, but when do you plan on testing?

I am going to try a test tomorrow, even though it may still be early...

Test was stark white. It must be PMS symptoms I've been feeling. AF due saturday, then on to cycle #4...

Might be too early to test?

Anyway I totally think I ovulated yesterday! guess I will have to wait the three days for my chart to confirm it.. How do you link your chart on here? like in the signature..?

Too late to join? I'm 10DPO today but not due til Monday. I'm climbing the walls. Bought 2 tests today and they are calling to me but I'm determined not to see another BFN

:dust:

Still waiting to O here (no positive OPKs is what I'm going by, my temps have been screwy due to traveling a lot) :( Even if it happens today I doubt I'd have a BFP by Valentine's. Sigh. I knew it was a long shot but was still hoping.

Crossing my fingers for all you ladies in the TWW!

Still waiting to O here (no positive OPKs is what I'm going by, my temps have been screwy due to traveling a lot) :( Even if it happens today I doubt I'd have a BFP by Valentine's. Sigh. I knew it was a long shot but was still hoping.

hey how did you get ur chart on here?

Yeah, probably too early for you, newlywed.
I'm in the same boat, af due this weekend and then onto month 4! Pretty sure I'm out this month; my temps have been down close to my cover line the last 2 days. Oh well, at least will get to enjoy a glass of wine on valentines day! And eat sushi again!
Baby dust to the rest of you ladies!

:) I'd like to join too !!... I'm at 7 dpo today, resisting the urge to poas, DH has been away on a business trip all week, being alone makes it even harder to concentrate on anything but testing. My plan (as of now...) is that he is coming home tomorrow morning, so that will distract me for the day and hold off my poas addiction until 9DPO ... I think that's fair :p
2 sleeps and counting lol.

...I might add, this is 1yr&5months of trying, this month is quite an experiment month, my first time charting bbt and I also tried the soy isoflavones... Who knows, it can't be worse than the last 16 tries lol.

hey how did you get ur chart on here?

Go to your chart on FF and click share in the top right. Use the BBcode. Here on B&B go to User CP then Edit Signature on the left. Make sure to Save it. Hope that helps!

well I had some nasty cramps last night when I was trying to fall asleep, and woke up this morning when I wiped (tmi alert) and it was mucusy brown with a little pink. I'm still clinging on hope :haha: because usually when my period starts it's right on time (due tomorrow) or even a day or two later, and it's just pink when I wipe, no mucus and no brown. :shrug:

Pretty sure I'm out though. Guess we will see as the day progresses. :dohh:

well it's been nearly 3 hours and I've been completely dry. No more spotting, and no tissue when I go to the bathroom like there usually is when I'm spotting... Eek! Trying not to get excited....

have you tested again?

Im trying to add my chart.. I think I got it.. just have to wait till tomorrow to see if Ovulation is confirmed (3 days of high temps). But I really think It was CD21! and we timed BD right i think.. feeling hopeful! First time charting, and very interesting!

Nice! Fingers crossed for you!

I haven't tested, I am going to wait until tomorrow morning if I don't have any signs of AF by then...

I'm out, AF arrived after only 25 days of a 31 day cycle. Lucky me!

GL to all those waiting to test! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->