CD1 looking for cycle buddy

Not even close! I want the weekend to hurry up so I can start BDing!

hi ladies how are we all?????

ive just started spotting today so looks like af should be properly here tomo then i can get my bloods dne on fri for cd3!!! yep on to new cycle

im getting oh some wellmans conception to take this time ,,, going to just chart and use concieve plus not bothering with my cbfm due to my high lh levels....

anyone else thinking of doing anything different this time round???

well the :witch: found me today not all bad as i can have my cd3 bloods on fri so onto new cycle... how are the rest of u doing?

Sorry Hun. I hope you are ok

im pretty gd actually so glad to be able to get my cd3 bloods thow as if i do have pcos due to blood results i should hopefully be put on metformin as my mc in jan could possibly be due to a hormone in balance from my lh levels.....hope to get my results before i reach the 2ww! xx

how u doing cla? just noticed ur 1 day away from testing! fx for u hun xx

i think af is nearly finished so hopefully it'll be back to :sex: by tomorrow nite!!

same here ladies starting to :sex: seems so slow this week only on cd 6 either slow or im impatient already !

i've still got loads of time b4 o is due but gonna get the practise in early :winkwink:

Good on you! Practice makes perfect! :winkwink:

lol,i just wanna get back to normal :sex: life cos last month was to focused on ttc and not enuff of just plain old lovin hehe..just gonna do what i've always done in the past and its worked everytime(gonna try a more relaxed approach)

I agree that the relaxed approach will give you a break from the usual intense emotions associated with TTC. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->