CD1 looking for cycle buddy

hopeful2010

Reaction score
hi ladies,

Well :witch: arrived this morning after 24 days shortest cycle ever.

Not sure why short as was first cycle out of pill thought it would be a lot longer so looking for a buddy.

speak soon
A x

hi hopeful im cd4 today but have long-ish cycles (last time 36 days) and usually ovulate around CD 18 - H2B and I about to ttc our first.......with your shorts and my longs maybe we can get a perfect cycle between us lol!!

good luck :hugs:

hi ladies,

Well :witch: arrived this morning after 24 days shortest cycle ever.

Not sure why short as was first cycle out of pill thought it would be a lot longer so looking for a buddy.

speak soon
A x

hi hopeful i'm on cd2 so i'll be your buddy if you want :flower:

hi ladies im on cd2 can i join u in getting our :bfp:'s ?

Well ladies think i am having moy official af !!! thnk last one was just withdrawel bleed and sorrty tmi passing some clots and have been rather sore with aches and stuff.

So not sure how long this cycle will be so will just go with the flow LOL :witch:

speak soon
hope you are all well !!

Hi girls. The witch got me this morning so am CD1, is it okay to join you guys x:flower:

CD1 for me. This will be going into 5-6 months of trying. We're going to try not to try this month. I just keep getting heartbroken.

im on cycle day 2 today. i would love to have a new buddy, someone else i can stress and moan with instead of having a go at my oh:dohh:

Thanks guys I was 4 days late so was really hopeful. Trying to stay postive for this cycle. Fingers crossed for everyone:flower:

hows everybody today:hugs:

yeah a new friend:happydance::happydance:
how are you feeling????

Ok hoping the pill gets out of my system soon in nervous but hoping for the best. lets keep our fingers crossed

the quote on dd29 was me but my friend was logged in lol. Im hoping for the best and keeping my fingers crossed for all of us this month :winkwink:

af for me only lasted 2 days with spotting on the last day :shrug: im not really wet down there :blush: its like brownish discharge and wet pink stuff when i wipe. no idea whats happening! maybe its the pill coming out of me i had little cramps last night on and off for about an hour

anyone else having symptoms with coming off pill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->