CD1 looking for cycle buddy

im not to bad thanks hopeful, my temps are still high think thats cuz of the hot weather and hot nights we having! might test on sunday 13dpo will see if i have any gd symptoms lol if not wait to see if af shows next wed ...seems along time away thow!

how u doing u have any symptoms?

just been back to ladies room and now nothing no signs of anything so will just have to wait and see!!!!

Have you checked up there:blush:

well ladies anotehr day over and tom Friday woo hooo !!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your hopeful! Unfortunately, this month is not my month. AF arrived this morning, 15 days late! Talk about keeping me in limbo! I will no question be trying in a couple of weeks though. I can't wait!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your hopeful! Unfortunately, this month is not my month. AF arrived this morning, 15 days late! Talk about keeping me in limbo! I will no question be trying in a couple of weeks though. I can't wait!

sorry groovy finger crossed for you this month :hug:

sorry hun :hugs:

hows everybody getting on:hugs:
hopeful is there any sign of your af yet

hey nope no sign yet done a test last night and got a bfn but it was just one of the cheap ones from Boots! not got any of my usual symptoms i get before AF is due so hey ho who knows

it might be to early plus it was on the night. when is you af due

are you usally late or do you start on the day

usually on time last month cd 24 got af i usually get really cold before she arrives but nothing like that at all no back ache or nothing !!!! im not crancky or anything!!!

https://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/documentary-area

This is the National Geographic Life In The Womb documentary. Can watch now, free! I love this and thought you guys would too, highly recommended!

Scroll down until you see 'blog archive' on the left hand side, click January, click In The Womb.

Enjoy xxx

HI Ladies

how has your day been you all looking forward to the weekend !!!

very hot i feel like i'm melting lol,just wanted to sleep all afternoon and i did for some of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->