cd1 .... officially ttc for bfp in jan...friends?

Gonnagetabump sending you hugs and energy! I read somewhere that starting the day with hot water and lemon can help fertility so I'm having one now lol. It is warming me up nicely on this cold day so that feels nice:)

Lynn-ahw thanks!!!! Yes I have a list of natural remedies to try this month .....hopefully something works......I really want a bfp!!!!!!*

gonnagetabump- how are you today? Yesterday was such a busy day with work I had no time to think about babies. And at cd4 I'm starting to feel good. AF cramps and bloating going away. I read that most babies are conceived Christmas and new years so maybe that'll be us!

Lynn-well af is gone now....im so down bc if I'm not pregnant this month next month will make a year. I keep going back and forth in my head if I will keep charting like I am after a Yr. I'm honestly done trying .... Or at least I feel that way. I'm trying hard to stay pos and keep my head up ..... I wanna make my dh a daddy so bad.

I'm with you! I'd love a BFP in January. I'm planning on starting pre seed this weekend. Only thing is my cycles have been messed up since Aug 27th, a week and a half ago was the first af since then, and it was light an only lasted 3 days.. But hopefully ill ovulate soon or next month and get my BFP.... It's all so confusing. Ill just use a little pre seed everything things 'get heated' lol. :dust: ladies

Gonnagetabump. Stop charting. Let nature take its course! Charting causes so much stress so see what happens if u stop charting for a few cycles. Relax, most couples will be succesful after a year and I'm POSITIVE you'll get your BFP soon!

Also ur planning on getting a puppy, well that's a great idea!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1
Lynn-interesting facts about the Xmas bros! I am excited for o day because it falls on Christmas eve......so. it should be pretty easy to bd around that time

Jessie-I have tried a couple months without charting and not knowing what was going on drove me crazy. Idk.....

Guess different people find comfort in different things. I've never really understood the charting, how exactly does it work?

hi all! I'm new here. CD1 today :( we ttc # 2, DS is 3.5. tried in March, July/Aug/Sept/Oct & Nov. sadly, AF comes right on time each time (except last cycle 3 days late.) this time we BD'd alot and i really had hope, but today AF arrived. I don't know what to do to make sure it sticks this time, really looking forward to BFP in January!

Jessie- your temp will show a for sure temp rise.....after u have ovulated....without a Dr monitoring you .... Its the only for sure way to ... Confirm you ovulated and when you ovulated. Opks....predict ovulation but sometimes you don't ovulate even with a positive ovulation test.....so when using them both hand In hand u can predict ovulation and .... Confirm that it has taken place. Dh and I have very demanding jobs and its nothing for us to go a wk without bd.....so I like to know if ovulation has happened. We usually get it in a couple times on the fertile window. So it helps....but we are going to start bd every other day...till cd19 since I ovulate CD18.

Welcome Jessie and Kitten! Kitten- I think cd 1 is one of the hardest days. Hugs to you! Jessie- I don't temp but I do use opk's. My doctor told me to use them. We were focusing all our bd'ing the first two weeks of each cycle then we'd stop. Once I started using opk's I realized I was ovulating days 17-20 so we were completely missing our mark. Though I do know once I reach a level of stress and obsessing to back away. My hubby will let me know;)
No lemon tea today but a coffee and an afternoon Starbucks. Ah well you can't win em all.

Lynn-I agree. I have completely decided....no temping or monitoring of my second tww. At all that's where my stress is during ttc.....but once I confirm ovulation I'm done temping.....bc it doesn't really matter.....if I don't miss my period. I'm tired of analyzing I keep listening to "I would die for that" by Kellie Coffey.....its helping me along this cycle to be honest I'm just afraid of failing again.......

gonnagetabump - sorry, i'm new - not sure I understand all ablout the vitamim B & lemon water. Would you be able to explain of direct me somewhere that I can get the info?

Kitten-idk much about the lemon water......vitamin b6 is used to lengthen your LP....if u desire to lengthen it.

The lemon water- I was just scrolling though and someone mentioned lemon water in the morning was helpful. Not sure if it's true but what the heck? Can't hurt!

How is everyone today? I stopped by the store and picked up some more prenatals..an off brand bc I'm broke this month, b6 and baby aspirin....I get to the counter to pay.....and the woman says BE WELL....I'm not sick im trying to get pregnant on the plus she gave me a book of coupons! Some of which are good for hpts.....I might have to hold off on the vitex till next cycle if I'm not prego haven't been able to find it anywhere in town ..... Walmart Walgreens cvs.

Haha those coupons will be well utilized! Today all day my bb's were sore and felt so heavy which is strange. They usually get sore before af not after. So then it got me thinking and before I could stop myself into the google search engine went- period during pregnancy? Next thing I know I'm poas! Like really! cd5! I'm shaking my head at myself as we speak. It was a cheapy and of coarse it came out negative. Sigh. I was so sure this was the month I was going to be all cool calm and collected. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->