• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Thanks, ladies! Like you said, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens over the next few days :)

I'm going to test at 10 dpo. My Doctor has scheduled a blood test for Aug. 12, 12 dpo for me, since this cycle is medicated. I'm hoping everything went well. I'm a bit nervous.

I'm kind of envious of you, Brenda--no squinting at sticks, just a nice, conclusive blood test! Wish every cycle could be like that, haha :D Fx for you!

alikat27 - I've had FF give me CH and then a few days later change them when my temps did something different. I never put full stock in the CH that FF gives me until several days later.

This cycle FF gave me CH on the day of +OPK, which I thought was odd since last cycle it was 2 days after, but now at 5DPO it seems to be holding.

The cycle I got pregnant with our son I finally got my crosshairs at 11DPO HAHA and even then they were dotted 9 days later got my BFP

Im going crazy!! My CM hasnt dried uo yet..its not EW but not the other three options eithrt

I'm starting to feel a bit crampy... At least all day today I've had mild abdominal cramps and a few twinges on my right side which is where my follicle was detected. Feel a little bloated even... FX'd it's good news. I'm cautiously optimistic, it's still tooooooooo early!

Got busy with work and bd'ing. Hope is all well. I have not completely caught up on the thread but good luck to all. Yesterday, I had a 24mm follie. So they triggered me at the office and due to O while I sleep tomorrow morning. See y'all in the TWW threads. 😘😘

Im going crazy!! My CM hasnt dried uo yet..its not EW but not the other three options eithrt

Me too, ksierra! I had soooo much yesterday--kind of creamy EW? Can't trust it from today onwards coz I'm on progesterone suppositories (welcome to two weeks of endless dripping haha), but yesterday was so weird. Does yours usually dry up?

Glad to see you got your crosshairs, Powell! Holy goodness you had excellent BD timing this cycle. Wow. Jealous!

Me too, ksierra! I had soooo much yesterday--kind of creamy EW? Can't trust it from today onwards coz I'm on progesterone suppositories (welcome to two weeks of endless dripping haha), but yesterday was so weird. Does yours usually dry up?

Glad to see you got your crosshairs, Powell! Holy goodness you had excellent BD timing this cycle. Wow. Jealous!

Thanx!!! I hope it works in my favor!! Fingers crossed!

Speaking of CM, I had a TON of almost pasty CM yesterday morning when checking CP. It was strange lol

Seems like things are happening with everybody! I'm 7dpo which is smack in the middle of my TWW. Trying to distract myself instead of looking at pregnancy stuff everyday. So far not much symptoms, boobs not tender at all but that's ok cuz last cycle my boobs were insanely hurting and was still BFN. So a change is better!

May test in a week's time.

:dust: to everyone

Thanx!!! I hope it works in my favor!! Fingers crossed!

Speaking of CM, I had a TON of almost pasty CM yesterday morning when checking CP. It was strange lol

Mine dried up last month the day or so after i was supposed to O. This month I'm totally confused about O because i got the EWCM a week before my scheduled ovulation. It's weird! Today its more creamy. ..yesterday it was clear but not really watery...

Im apparently supposed to O today according to period tracker which i know isnt really accurate for O tracking but wr havent BD since Sunday...eek.

Im apparently supposed to O today according to period tracker which i know isnt really accurate for O tracking but wr havent BD since Sunday...eek.

Do you use anything else to track O? I use my trackers and they are fairly accurate, but only because I input and track a lot of other information. Before I started adding my CM and temps and OPKs my trackers were way off!

- - - -

Today I am 6DPO. My LP was 9 days the last cycle (and 8 days before that), so AF is due on Sunday. Hoping that if I have a BFN, AF doesn't come until a day or two later so that my LP is at least longer. Of course, the difficult thing is that if AF doesn't show on Sunday I could either be BFP or just have lengthened my LP. Trying to look at it as either as a success, but is sucks that success in lengthening of LP may also mean getting my hopes up and then smashing them. lol

Have creamy CM but very little. And my nipples are sore, but that could be AF coming. When I got in the shower this morning the water stream actually hurt a little (odd, never had that before).

I desperately need a distraction so my sister and I have a girls day out. We've got massages scheduled today, and then a trip to the mall so I can pick up some clothes for work. Unfortunately I've gained enough weight last school year that I can't fit my dress pants! :growlmad: Need to have something I can comfortably wear on the first day of the school year this year!

Hi ladies, I don't have much to report, other than I'm tired. I am on progesterone suppositories but since it's my first time using them, I have no clue what to expect or if a lot of what I'm feeling is related to using them. I wish you ALL luck in that this is our month so we can stop all this TTC madness! Lol!

Do you use anything else to track O? I use my trackers and they are fairly accurate, but only because I input and track a lot of other information. Before I started adding my CM and temps and OPKs my trackers were way off!

- - - -

Today I am 6DPO. My LP was 9 days the last cycle (and 8 days before that), so AF is due on Sunday. Hoping that if I have a BFN, AF doesn't come until a day or two later so that my LP is at least longer. Of course, the difficult thing is that if AF doesn't show on Sunday I could either be BFP or just have lengthened my LP. Trying to look at it as either as a success, but is sucks that success in lengthening of LP may also mean getting my hopes up and then smashing them. lol

Have creamy CM but very little. And my nipples are sore, but that could be AF coming. When I got in the shower this morning the water stream actually hurt a little (odd, never had that before).

I desperately need a distraction so my sister and I have a girls day out. We've got massages scheduled today, and then a trip to the mall so I can pick up some clothes for work. Unfortunately I've gained enough weight last school year that I can't fit my dress pants! :growlmad: Need to have something I can comfortably wear on the first day of the school year this year!

I use FF and have been putting in CM and*that is telling me yestersay, tomorrow or today for O .

Unfortunately money has us very stressed. Having to move the end of September and our only car falling apart isnt helping. I think if I'm not PG already this cycle I'm gonna wait until October maybe

Unfortunately money has us very stressed. Having to move the end of September and our only car falling apart isnt helping. I think if I'm not PG already this cycle I'm gonna wait until October maybe

Oh no, that sounds rough. I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Sending you lots of positive thoughts/vibes/prayers :)

Hi ladies, I don't have much to report, other than I'm tired. I am on progesterone suppositories but since it's my first time using them, I have no clue what to expect or if a lot of what I'm feeling is related to using them. I wish you ALL luck in that this is our month so we can stop all this TTC madness! Lol!

My friend took them when she found out she was pregnant to help her keep the baby. They did make her sick. The progesterone will make your ladies sore and all. I hope we get our BFP. I was scheduled to O early this morning as I triggered Tuesday. Good luck to all. Brenda as hard as this sound try not to read too much into the syptoms because progesterone can mimic so many sign. 😘

I agree, I have heard that our progesterone can cause the same symptoms as pregnancy symptoms! I can only imagine how much more being medicated with progesterone can elevate those symptoms! Definitely trying not to read into whatever it is I'm feeling because I don't want to be crushed! However, I will log it in my Journal for future reference in case I am not pregnant and have to go through this again!

I'm on oral progesterone and it makes the girls sore, gives me hot flashes and makes me dizzy but it helped me have DS. Before progesterone, I had two chemicals and I got and stayed pregnant 2 months after starting it. I took it until 13 weeks and I don't have enough good things to say about it.

Anyway, my Dr's appointment got cancelled on the way to it!!:dohh: I'm frustrated but I'm trying to stay positive. I rescheduled for the 20th and I hope it's with good news.

I just posted on the other Aug Thread, but want to get as many opinions as possible. Maybe i just need someone to tell me there is still hope.

I'm so stressed... This month has been crazy. Ups and downs...

Then we went out of town to my grandmothers on Tuesday, so no bd'ing going on and of course I forgot my thermometer. UGH!! So now i have missed a temp, but if i put a temp in on Wednesday am of a high one, i get cross hairs on Monday.

I am really hoping that we didnt miss the O due to not :sex: on Tues.

Please someone tell me that there is still a chance that we caught it with all the bd'ing that we did do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->