• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

I just posted on the other Aug Thread, but want to get as many opinions as possible. Maybe i just need someone to tell me there is still hope.

I'm so stressed... This month has been crazy. Ups and downs...

Then we went out of town to my grandmothers on Tuesday, so no bd'ing going on and of course I forgot my thermometer. UGH!! So now i have missed a temp, but if i put a temp in on Wednesday am of a high one, i get cross hairs on Monday.

I am really hoping that we didnt miss the O due to not :sex: on Tues.

Please someone tell me that there is still a chance that we caught it with all the bd'ing that we did do!!

There is most definitely hope! You baby danced 2 days before you tentatively O'd, and if the spermy were in good shape and environment, they can most definitely live for the 2 days until you O'd on Monday. FX'd for you that all went well!

I just posted on the other Aug Thread, but want to get as many opinions as possible. Maybe i just need someone to tell me there is still hope.

Then we went out of town to my grandmothers on Tuesday, so no bd'ing going on and of course I forgot my thermometer. UGH!! So now i have missed a temp, but if i put a temp in on Wednesday am of a high one, i get cross hairs on Monday.

Please someone tell me that there is still a chance that we caught it with all the bd'ing that we did do!!

Definitely a good chance! Those sperm are resilent and can live on average 3-5 days, so I think you would be good!

Based on your temps, I would tentatively say you O'd on Monday (Tuesday at latest). You BD two days before, plus day of, you should have plenty of chances! :)

There's a chance. My DH and I DTD every other day and got pregnant with our DS. Sperm can live for a couple days. Try not to stress :flower:

Girls - do you trust FF completely?

I ask because this morning it changed my crosshairs from day 15 O to day 17 - I've never ovulated on day 17 in my life! And I'm gutted because now I think a lot of the BDing we did was useless.

I ask because this morning it changed my crosshairs from day 15 O to day 17 - I've never ovulated on day 17 in my life! And I'm gutted because now I think a lot of the BDing we did was useless.

Mine did that just this morning lol, but I'd been expecting it. I thought their original date was suspect. If it's any consolation, our out-of-town trip meant that we weren't able to BD most of the time before my O-date either. At least we're in this together! And hopefully your BDing was fun :)

But yeah, FF can definitely get it wrong. Crosshairs are for sure just a guide. You can try playing around with the other modes (mine's set in Advanced mode, but there are three others) to see if you get a different result?

I trust FF, but take everything with a grain of salt. It can only give you a result based on what info it has. If your temps and data change then it will have to change the CH to match the data as best as possible. In my case I have to think ahead because once I get O I won't get my CH for probably 3 days, my temps rise slowly and it takes a few days for FF to determine there was actually an O.

To be safe once I get my +OPK I BD for the next 2-3 days and then I usually get my CH but I continue to BD every other day for a few more days just to be safe because more than once FF has changed my CH when additional temps were logged.

Hopefully something can still be there! Sperm have a 3-5 day life span so if you DTD on O day, then you still have a few hanging out. Good luck!

I trust FF, but take everything with a grain of salt. It can only give you a result based on what info it has. If your temps and data change then it will have to change the CH to match the data as best as possible. In my case I have to think ahead because once I get O I won't get my CH for probably 3 days, my temps rise slowly and it takes a few days for FF to determine there was actually an O.

To be safe once I get my +OPK I BD for the next 2-3 days and then I usually get my CH but I continue to BD every other day for a few more days just to be safe because more than once FF has changed my CH when additional temps were logged.

Hopefully something can still be there! Sperm have a 3-5 day life span so if you DTD on O day, then you still have a few hanging out. Good luck!

What she said

Brenda J, I did not do the progesterone after I O. My last cycle which was my first all medicated. My ladies were sore, cramps, and all that jazz. This time only 1 dpo but I feel more balanced. I think our bodies have to adjust our own way. However, I do not envy the progesterone. I get horrible mood swings.

Brenda J, I did not do the progesterone after I O. My last cycle which was my first all medicated. My ladies were sore, cramps, and all that jazz. This time only 1 dpo but I feel more balanced. I think our bodies have to adjust our own way. However, I do not envy the progesterone. I get horrible mood swings.

Oh no! Really?:cry: I am currently feeling sore BBs, definitely cramping, and fatigue. I was thinking to myself earlier today, I think I am out this month, and I assume this because I totally experienced some horrible mood swings today. It's all sounding like a BFN and all of this is due to the progesterone I'm currently on. I am using progesterone suppositories at 200 mg. I will be 7 dpo today. I hope something good comes from this :)baby:) because I'd really hate to have to wait till next year to try again!!!:cry:

Woot woot.. Thank you ladies! Got my cross hairs today!! Officially in the TWW!!!

Anybody know anything about organic Vitex Negundo (seed)? Its in myprenatal

Congrats mrscletus

Sorry, ksierra. I have no idea.

BrendaJ, I really hope it's worth it for you. Even with the side effects it's worth it for me to use progesterone. :thumbup:

AFM, I'm 4dpo and nothing is really new, I've been cramping off and on for the last two days, maybe that's a good thing. Who knows? I'm just impatiently waiting to test.

MrsWez, same here.. Cramping last few days and sore boobs. Other than that just impatiently waiting.
We leave for vacation tomorrow so that will hopefully keep be busy and less likely to test early. Lol

MrsWez, same here.. Cramping last few days and sore boobs. Other than that just impatiently waiting.
We leave for vacation tomorrow so that will hopefully keep be busy and less likely to test early. Lol

Where are you vacationing? I work the next 5 days so that will occupy my time. When are you testing?

Since I have a short luteal phase FF has me testing next Friday the 14th.. Which would be 11 dpo.. However I don't know if I will be able to wait that long. May start testing at 8-9 dpo which would be Tuesday. I'll take some IC with me...

And MrsW.. We are going to the Outer Banks.. Much needed this year! Cannot wait to be there!

Today is 8DPO and even though I knew that I would get a BFN this early I tested this morning just to get it out of my system. It was a BFN, as I expected, but I wasn't disappointed because that's what I expected. But at least I'm not thinking about it constantly like yesterday. I only had a 9 day LP last cycle with spotting on 10DPO and full AF on what would have been day 11. I'll be at my parents this weekend so if no AF signs on Sunday I will either test then or wait until Monday when I'm home again.

FF suggests my test day as the 18th. which would be 19DPO. WTF is up with that?

Since I have a short luteal phase FF has me testing next Friday the 14th.. Which would be 11 dpo.. However I don't know if I will be able to wait that long. May start testing at 8-9 dpo which would be Tuesday. I'll take some IC with me...

And MrsW.. We are going to the Outer Banks.. Much needed this year! Cannot wait to be there!

I love it there, I live in Myrtle Beach

So I posted this morning, and then a few minutes ago went to the bathroom and checked CP & CM. And as is par for the course for me at 8DPO, I found some red/blood spots when checking my CP & CM. If this follows the last two cycles, I will have some spotting tomorrow and full AF day after that. I really was hoping that if I didn't get a BFP, then LP would at least lengthen with the Vitex and B6. :cry:

Trying to stay positive, but :nope:

The only positive thing I can go for right now is that if AF comes on Sunday as predicted then at least my O moved way up and my cycle was down to 26 days instead of the usual 37. More chances for O with a shorter cycle.

So I posted this morning, and then a few minutes ago went to the bathroom and checked CP & CM. And as is par for the course for me at 8DPO, I found some red/blood spots when checking my CP & CM. If this follows the last two cycles, I will have some spotting tomorrow and full AF day after that. I really was hoping that if I didn't get a BFP, then LP would at least lengthen with the Vitex and B6. :cry:

Trying to stay positive, but :nope:

The only positive thing I can go for right now is that if AF comes on Sunday as predicted then at least my O moved way up and my cycle was down to 26 days instead of the usual 37. More chances for O with a shorter cycle.

Oh Angel, I'm so sorry! Has this been happening many months? If so, you may want to go see an RE and see if you can get on progesterone suppositories. That was the only thing that stopped my spotting in the LP. I tried Vitex and B6, too--nothing changed. Progesterone, however, has been fantastic. I'd highly recommend that if your spotting has happened for several months.

Alternatively... it could be implantation bleeding... you're not out of the woods yet! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->