CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Wow! so much activity in the couple days I was away! Camping was lovely with the family but it was 110 DEGREES for the two days, which made BD very very difficult. On the plus side, we have been BD every other day since CD10, had +OPK on CD16 (Thursday) and because the trip was a 7 hour drive, we only drove half way down to the camp site, stopped at motel and were able to BD. Also got to BD on Friday. Saturday was too hot/tired/busy (too hard to slip away on the main day of the family get-together with people staying up until midnight or 2am chatting!) but I did temp and got CH from FF for Thursday. I didn't know I could get an O date on the same day as the +OPK, but I also don't know how perfectly accurate the temps are because camping = not sleeping as well. But we'll see. Hoping for the best! Going to try and BD today and tomorrow as well, just in case the O happened a couple days later (last month I didn't get my temp spike until 4 days after +OPK, and FF gave me CH at 2 days after +OPK so it's possible the O was later).

Fingers crossed!

If FF is accurate (and it almost always is with me) then I am 3DPO. Planning for a 10 day LP, so testing a week from Monday.

I would definitely make a note of the change in sleeping conditions. Plus with it being so hot outside! Hopes it didn't have too much of an effect tho!

So I'm discarding my temp from Sat.. It dropped back down today.. And with not getting a +OPK at all and with my O being CD17 last cycle.. I'm just going to say chances are I didnt O yet.. And keep my fingers crossed... Ugh!! And back to OPKs.. Line is getting darker!! Going to keep bd'ing and hope that this cycle works out.

Good luck ladies!! Hopefully we catch that egg!

AFM, I think I'm going to O today, time to DTD tonight!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
So I'm discarding my temp from Sat.. It dropped back down today.. And with not getting a +OPK at all and with my O being CD17 last cycle.. I'm just going to say chances are I didnt O yet.. And keep my fingers crossed... Ugh!! And back to OPKs.. Line is getting darker!! Going to keep bd'ing and hope that this cycle works out.

Good luck!!!!

Alllllllllmost there!! I bet your next test will be positive!

Got some pain this morning like ovulation pain. So today might be O day for me. Yesterday was a rough day with my toddler so we didn't BD but did the day before. Will tonight just to make sure!

I'm so excited about testing but since I had a trigger shot I have nothing but BFP hpts, I'm going to test out my trigger shot until I get a BFN, a BFP after that should be true. My opk's finally turned negative yesterday! That means the trigger is on its way out of my body! GL everyone!!

We are all late ovulaters this month!

Good luck!!! :winkwink: :thumbup:

I would definitely make a note of the change in sleeping conditions. Plus with it being so hot outside! Hopes it didn't have too much of an effect tho!

I made notes in FF for those days. I don't think the heat affected my temp though. The first morning after +OPK was Friday and we had slept in an air conditioned hotel that night since we couldn't make it all the way to the camp site in one evening (family holds the reunion about a 7 hr drive from us). And the next two nights camping my temps were right on par with the temp from the hotel. Plus, by the time we went to bed (around midnight) the temps were in the 60s, which is no different from bedtime temp when we are at home. But i kept the notes just in case.

Cervix is still high, and CM is creamy - when I can get any! Keeping fingers crossed!

Hey guys I have a question. I got an ultrasound done yesterday because I've been having dull cramps for 2 weeks since my last menstrual cycle. Doc first thought UTI but it wasn't, so I got an ultrasound and apparently I don't have cysts only small fibroids so the mystery of the cramping is yet to be solved. I am feeling better today though so maybe whatever it was resolved itself.

Anyways my question is actually about the thickness of uterine lining. Yesterday was 4DPO for me and the ultrasound says 13mm. Is that pretty thick already? I've been eating pineapple core, should I stop? I am hoping one of the ladies that get ultrasounds throughout the cycle know what is normal.

Today should be the last day of pineapple core anyways, everything I read says to eat it 1-5DPO

Good luck with the pineapple psychchick and I have three fibroids and they don't really affect me much other than cramping.

AFM, I finally got a +opk last night and it's already negative again this morning. Short surge I guess but I DTD so I think I have a good shot!!

AFM, I finally got a +opk last night and it's already negative again this morning. Short surge I guess but I DTD so I think I have a good shot!!

Good luck! :thumbup:

Question: What is the acronym AFM stand for?

Good luck MrsWez!!!

Angel AFM means As For Me

AFM 2DPO and nothing to report

Anyone know if FF can be wrong with their crosshairs? I got crosshairs this morning that put my O date as Saturday, but I never ever O on the first day of my +OPK... always the second day or the day after. I know the temps look like they start going up that day, but they were up and down the whole first half of my cycle, so I'm not putting too much faith in the temps.

I personally am not too optimistic about this cycle since we missed BD on Friday and Saturday night... :S just the wrong time for an impromptu out-of-town trip! Oh well. Guess we'll see what happens.

I'm tentatively scheduling the 16th for my testing date. What about you ladies?

It could be wrong, only time will tell in a couple of days, depending on your future temps. FF can change CH. Hoping for the best for you! FX!

I'm going to test at 10 dpo. My Doctor has scheduled a blood test for Aug. 12, 12 dpo for me, since this cycle is medicated. I'm hoping everything went well. I'm a bit nervous.

It could be wrong, only time will tell in a couple of days, depending on your future temps. FF can change CH. Hoping for the best for you! FX!

WSS

Also last cycle my O date would change depending what mode I had it in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"