CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

I want to join in! I'm on CD8 today. Hoping I was fertile last night when my DH and I DTD because he is out of town all week. I think I ovulate Friday, the day he gets home. Fingers crossed this is our month! This waiting game sucks! FX'D for you all!

Hi girls, just found out that I've antisperm antibodies from bloodwork =( gonna find out next week if its anything to be concerned about.. Now I'm even more convinced I was preggers last cycle and it failed early

:hugs: what can do done about that? Was it a regular blood test at your docs? X

Have no idea what's supposed to be done about that gonna find out thenext week..the test was done at an immunology lab

You girls are amazing! I'm just reading through and the way you support each other and inform us new ttc'ers is just lovely :) I'm CD1 today 2nd month trying :( the witch was a day late, just long enough to get my hopes right up only to dash them with her witchy broom!! Ergh I really hate her!
Good luck to all of you! I really REALLY hope this is all of our months!!

Hey sweetie welcome to the club and cheer up!

Just think of it a step closer to getting your little miracle.. and I hope next month we all graduate to the preggers club!

Morning all (well, afternoon actually) welcome to all the lovely new ladies, hope you're all doing well and FX this is our month! GL and lots of :dust:

AFM - got a minor problem at the mo in terms of a cranky teenager living upstairs and making me not want to BD! Ha ha. He's out tonight so we're going to make the most of it even though I'm not fertile yet :-D TMI?? Hehehe xx

I don't know when to comence the bding lol! I'm only on cd 5 and af pretty much gone now ! X

We're already bding like crazy cd08 today and o expected anytime soon!

Question for those that will know, when should we start bding? I'm only on cycle day 2 (with the witch) but hubby is super excited this month he's even calling it BDing in conversation!! Hehehe so just curious should it be a few days before o starts or bang on o day what's best? We aren't bbt charting or doing opk yet but if in a few months we havnt conceived I will.. Just going by how my body feels and what my fertility predictor app says :) fx

I'm CD9 according to the app I use and it says I'll be fertile from CD11 until I O around about CD16 so I'm gonna go for it before, during and after that time ha ha.

I'm fertile from day 9 to day 11 so we started bd from day 4 and it looks like I'll probably o tomorrow. I bd tonight tho :( hope that's not a bad thing

I want to join in! I'm on CD8 today. Hoping I was fertile last night when my DH and I DTD because he is out of town all week. I think I ovulate Friday, the day he gets home. Fingers crossed this is our month! This waiting game sucks! FX'D for you all!

I'm in a v similar situ this month. Hubby goes away on cd10 and back on cd15. I'm gutted! Will be dragging him into the bedroom as soon as he gets back. Not sure that's what he's going to want after a 12 hour flight! X

Question for those that will know, when should we start bding? I'm only on cycle day 2 (with the witch) but hubby is super excited this month he's even calling it BDing in conversation!! Hehehe so just curious should it be a few days before o starts or bang on o day what's best? We aren't bbt charting or doing opk yet but if in a few months we havnt conceived I will.. Just going by how my body feels and what my fertility predictor app says :) fx

Generally speaking, you're most fertile in the middle of your cycle. You want to dtd between 48 hours before and 12 hours after ovulation which can be tricky to pin point! So if you want to just go with it, maybe do every other day and up it to every day once you get mid cycle? Good luck!! Xx

hello day 9..negative opk which i figured. Usually o on day 14 like clockwork. Pre seed is ready and bd'ing has started..GOOD LUCK everyone!!!

Same here..my dh will travel day 13 and 14...hoping to bd as much as I can til then and then bd again when he gets home that night!! Hoping to catch the egg!!! Good luck!!

I'm in a v similar situ this month. Hubby goes away on cd10 and back on cd15. I'm gutted! Will be dragging him into the bedroom as soon as he gets back. Not sure that's what he's going to want after a 12 hour flight! X

good to see so many girls joining in the wait. Im still patiently waiting for O. or not so patiently lol. Good luck to all you ladies and here's to this month being our month.

Think I'm o today but we bd last night, forgot to use conceive plus and in our excitement all his lil swimmers went everywhere but where they were supposed to! Lol bugger!!!!!!! We have been bd since day4 and maybe my o will be tomorrow instead, just thought I'd share our mishap!

Hi ladies. I'm CD18 today! First month ttc #2 and this 2ww is killing me. I'm about 3PO I think. Got a pos OPK on CD 13 and 14 and DTD a few times around then. Hopeing u ladies can help keep me sane in this waiting game lol :) x

Can I join? Cd1 today after a 38 dry cycle with delayed ovulation likely due to my cp the month before and flu. What can I do diff this month, I was taking epo but not seein Drastic differences, just being scared that even though I stop it it stick around after ovulation. Exercise, grapefruit juice, other tips? Its going to be our 3rd month ttc (plus 3 before that ntnp) I'm getting anxious :/

Cut out caffeine, alcohol, spices? Soya isoflavines? Evening primrose?

Lol glitterdiva! I hate it when the swimmers may a mess a the best of times but darn, you needed those swimmers!! Sounds like you've had lots of action so hopefully you'll be in with a good chance!

My cbfm went to 2 bars today, excite.

Hi justenaged! You'll be the first to test then, no too much longer!

Hi abychka too! I'm ttc no2 as well, how old I your lo? Do you opk? Sounds like pinpointing ov might be a plan? Could you get some cheapie ov sticks off eBay? Concieve plus is quite handy too.

Wow there are loads f us now, yay. Wonder who will be the first bfp! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->