CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

No me neither but I get a LO on it when I switch it on so I'm guessing battery is low? My temps are too low for it to be working properly I think and all other signs says I o

Morning all, how are you doing? I am feeling pants, got the start of a cold I think and feel pretty crappy and sick :-( according to the app on my phone I am due to O tomorrow so that could be why. Hope you're all ok and keeping positive, has anyone got any symptoms to report? xx

Apparently I'm dpo3 now (I thought I was dpo2) and got awful cramps, worse than the o ones :(

Hello..I am due to o tomorrow also...opk still not positive...will check later today..lots of o cramps. Who knows. I could be off this month because of mc in Dec. All fingers crossed. We are actually the same..funny. We can pee on sticks together..lol Good luck. hope you feel better.
Morning all, how are you doing? I am feeling pants, got the start of a cold I think and feel pretty crappy and sick :-( according to the app on my phone I am due to O tomorrow so that could be why. Hope you're all ok and keeping positive, has anyone got any symptoms to report? xx

Hello..I am due to o tomorrow also...opk still not positive...will check later today..lots of o cramps. Who knows. I could be off this month because of mc in Dec. All fingers crossed. We are actually the same..funny. We can pee on sticks together..lol Good luck. hope you feel better.

Aww sorry you had an mc, fingers crossed for a positive opk later :hugs:

Hey ladies. I'm super confused... today is CD17 and it's the 5th OPK positive in a row I have had. I know they are for sure positive because the test line is darker than the control line. Has anyone had that happen? I've been temping as well, and I had a huge spike, so I'm hoping that means I O'd. Here's my chart, let me know what you think!
Thanks!!https://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/seabeeee/65556CBB-4C7D-4703-BA23-4D4F2254E516-5727-00000263B6D6E7BF_zpsba5ca24c.jpg

Maybe you ov ay 12 , what do you think? I'm not too good at reading the charts :(

G my cbfm peak this morning :(

Hey everyone, does anyone else get really emotional when you ovulate??

I am CD16 and supposed to O today. Had a bit of EWCM and we have BD'd every day for the last 4 days �� fingers crossed!

Never, tho I do get very bad pain which means when we bd I have to grin and bear it!

Hello ladies..Got a Positive OPK tonight!!! Dh is away til tomorrow night. We dtd last night and Monday night and over the weekend. I plan on Bd'ing tomorrow when he gets home and Friday and Saturday..My question is ..even if I got a poistive tonight is there still achance if I don't bd tonight?? Thank you!!!!

Pretty sure I was ahead in this group with ovulation? I'm 10DPO today and got my bfp on a digital :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->