Cd1 who all want's to be buddies :)

CD1 today for me too :)

Although was planning to have a month off ttc as going holidaying to Spain end July and don't wont to risk being 7-8weeks preggo with MS lol -but then it never happened last two months so maybe I shouldn't risk it not happening at all over the risk of a little MS ??

So yay CD1 Roll on the BFP's xxx

Let this month begin lol I am on cd4 today.. Spain sounds fun! Never know mayne maybe there is something in the water might end up doing thw trick..
MizzD what CD are you on?

Hi,

Well I am trying to get used to the lingo around here? kinda don't really know what it means by CD, But I am guessing it means the days once a period starts. So if I start my period tomorrow, does it mean that I will be on CD1 tomorrow??

And Wannabubba, where in Spain will you be going?? I went in March to Barcelona and it was amazing!!!!!!

Hi,

Well I am trying to get used to the lingo around here? kinda don't really know what it means by CD, But I am guessing it means the days once a period starts. So if I start my period tomorrow, does it mean that I will be on CD1 tomorrow??

CD= Cycle Day; so yes if you were to start tomorrow you would be on CD 1

And Wannabubba, where in Spain will you be going?? I went in March to Barcelona and it was amazing!!!!!!

We are off to my mum's house in a wee place called Fuente de Piedra, about an hour from Malaga -never been before but seemingly it's beautiful and very hot :thumbup: and if I am lucky enough to conceive at least I don't need to worry about what I am eating and drinking etc because she will be buying in all the food.

Still not sure tho about ttc this cycle :shrug: - would you ladies put off trying if you were pretty sure you would have morning sickness at a time you would rather not iykwim? lol

I had MS with 2 out of 4 of my pregnancies, the last one being the worse case, so may or may not be afflicted the next time xxx

I am 40 this July, and really wanted to be preggo before turning 40 lol but if not then we will definitely be trying when we are over there:winkwink:

It's our anniversary this month - so hoping to ovulate around that date and possibly conceive an anniversary baby:baby:

xxx

I hated my morning sickness with my son it was so aweful never failed right after brushing my teeth getting in my truck to head to work half way down the road had to pull over I have to start waking up 30 mins extra early just to not be late for work lol.

Me too, hate morning sickness -I remember feeling constantly nauseous with my daughter, like I had been drinking the night before lol, with my last son it was quite bad, I couldn't go to work for several weeks (but I also had a UTI so not sure how much was infection and how much was MS lol)

x

Took my first test for my CBFM yesterday it was low level "of course" .. noticing a lot of CM that's snotty/sticky really thick and tinge of yellow.. Anything anyone gonna try new this cycle or repeat ?

We are just going with the flow -last month we DTD 9 days out of 11 around O and to no avail lol -so just going to try not to think about t too much and BD when we want to
xx

So how are you all getting on? Anyone in the TWW yet? O pinpointed or positive OPK's? When is everyone testing?

AFM -Not pinpointed O yet, CP all over the place, high then low then high; CM went watery one day then back to creamy, and temps are totally erratic with no dip and higher than normal cover line. So feel out already, anovulatory cycle maybe?

xxx good luck all xxx

Hi there, i'm new to all this (eek) my other half and i are TTC #1

i'm looking for a buddy

Hi there, i'm new to all this (eek) my other half and i are TTC #1

i'm looking for a buddy

Hi Magicwhisper -where are you in your cycle, I am currently waiting for O and am on CD16.

How long have you been ttc?

Good Luck xx:hugs:

Hey there :D

im CD24 and i'm waiting to see if AF arrives

ive been in ttc for 3 months

we are just getting used to tracking everything

i'm just looking for someone to talk to through this, my OH and i have decided not to tell anyone the we are ttc so it can get a bit lonely sometimes when i just want to chat to someone.

thank you good luck to you too!

We haven't told anyone either - dislike the idea that anyone will rain on my parade and give me any negativity; and like the fact that when we do conceive it will be just us, with our little secret to share for a few months :)

Do you test early?; like before AF? or wait until you are officially late? how long are your regular cycles?

Exciting! Hope you get your BFP soon x

yeah we are the same, we like that it will be a surprise when it happens.

so far my AF has been on time so iv'e not had to take a test, but i would wait until it's a couple of days late before testing i think.

my cycle is 30 days so i will soon tell if mother nature will arrive.

How about you? Do you wait until your late to test?

xx

Hey ladies! Sorry it's been so long I have had a crazy 2 weeks. I used my CBFM this month but never got the little egg on it, just high fertility so I dont know exactly when or if I O'ed I'm on CD 20 today.. I was hoping to BD lot's considering we got married the 7th of this month but nope. FX maybe the time's we did might have done the trick but I dont think so.

How are you ladies doing? Any new news?

Welcome Magicwhisper!

yeah we are the same, we like that it will be a surprise when it happens.

so far my AF has been on time so iv'e not had to take a test, but i would wait until it's a couple of days late before testing i think.

my cycle is 30 days so i will soon tell if mother nature will arrive.

How about you? Do you wait until your late to test?

xx

no - I try to wait until I am late lol but always seem to start symptom spotting way before and drive myself mad until I test lol. Problem is, before I was always very regular @27 day cycles UNTIL that is I started ttc it seems haha -now they are more 30-32 days and I still have that 27 figure stuck in my head, so can easily convince myself I might be late :blush::blush:

Do you symptom spot in the TWW?
This cycle I am hopefully waiting it out ( at least until day 31) xx

Hey ladies! Sorry it's been so long I have had a crazy 2 weeks. I used my CBFM this month but never got the little egg on it, just high fertility so I dont know exactly when or if I O'ed I'm on CD 20 today.. I was hoping to BD lot's considering we got married the 7th of this month but nope. FX maybe the time's we did might have done the trick but I dont think so.

How are you ladies doing? Any new news?

Welcome Magicwhisper!

:flower:Congrats on your wedding :flower: How was your day? Did the sun shine for you? Was it a big event, any bridesmaids etc? lol

as for ovulating - hope you did and just never got your positive OPK xxx
AFM - no idea what is going on :shrug::shrug: Ovufriend has me O on 13th but I think it was 16th - had abdo cramping 14th 15th and watery CM too, temp dipped to 36C on 16th and raised to 36.5 today :shrug::shrug:Why would it give me CH (albeit broken lines) on 13th??? And we only DTD once then:nope::nope: It only takes one I suppose lol

So 1DPO or 4DPO what do you think? Ovufriend may change it in a few days I imagine xxx

xxx Good Luck ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->