Cd1 who all want's to be buddies :)

yeah i always symptoms spot, any symptoms that could be related to pregnancy i say that is the reason for it!

Thank you momma ttc2 and congratulations on the wedding :D

Thank you ladies so much. We had a small court house wedding but our immediate family attended it was short and sweet but that's us. We are gonna do a bigger thing later on.

Last night before BD I noticed tiny spot's, so maybe I was/ about to O. Not getting hope's up though. Our insurance finally kicked in just waiting on our cards to come in the mail so I can go get tests done.

yeah i always symptoms spot, any symptoms that could be related to pregnancy i say that is the reason for it!

:D

Yep me too :haha: I keep saying I wont SS then find myself checking my breasts for veins, tenderness etc, wondering if my taste is metallic, lol
Then the month I conceived last time, I was sure I was out as had no symptoms lol and got my BFP :wacko:

Thank you ladies so much. We had a small court house wedding but our immediate family attended it was short and sweet but that's us. We are gonna do a bigger thing later on.

Last night before BD I noticed tiny spot's, so maybe I was/ about to O. Not getting hope's up though. Our insurance finally kicked in just waiting on our cards to come in the mail so I can go get tests done.

Hoping you did O -good luck with any tests xxx

We had a kind of smallish wedding too ,there were 28 of us only. We got married abroad, in Rhodes (Greece) and it was amazing. Originally was just going to be us and the children, but my parents Dave's parents, one of my sisters and Dave's sister and brother with their children came and a couple of my aunts and uncles too. It was the best day of my life (having my babies obviously excluded lol -but a lot less painful haha). We then had a big party at home for everyone else -just a DJ and a hall decorated , wedding cake and buffet. I love weddings!!

xx

awh xD

we started planning our wedding but when the venue didnt give us a quote and i got too busy with everything else to carry on

MommaTTC - So Are you in TWW now too?

I am (according to FF and Ovufriend) 7DPO :happydance::happydance:

Mmmmm not sure though lol, my temps are not exactly text book, my low temps aren't low and my higher temps aren't high haha -would not be surprised if anovulatory this cycle but both FF and Ovufriend concur so dunno :shrug::shrug:

ANYWAY I bought 20 IC's yesterday , so as soon as they arrive I can POAS to my hearts content lol -don't expect them until Saturday or Monday so 9-11 DPO - perfect lmao. Really want to be strong and be one of those ladies who discovers she is a few days late , tests and BFP :wacko::wacko:

Magicwhisper -how are you? has AF shown? Have you tested if not? xxx

i don't chart my temps we are going by the rough guide of when ovulation is due and just going by that xD

no 2 days before AF is due, i'm trying not to think about it though by doing lots of housework, it's getting harder to distract myself though lol

i'm sending baby dust your way though :dust:

i don't chart my temps we are going by the rough guide of when ovulation is due and just going by that xD

no 2 days before AF is due, i'm trying not to think about it though by doing lots of housework, it's getting harder to distract myself though lol

i'm sending baby dust your way though :dust:

Exciting!!! Good Luck xx:happydance:

i can see your only a few days to testing good luck to you too!

how have you been :)

Yeah going to start testing from about Monday lol

so far - sore boobs , increased saliva, blocked nose and low abdo /pelvic cramps :)

waiting waiting waiting lol

xxx

Hi all.......been nosying on this site for a week now and thought what the heck i may aswell join. Me and the OH are trying to concieve #4 it has been 2 months. Af has reared her ugly head in full force this morning so onto the next cycle we go. Would be great to chat with you all.
:)

im great thanks just waiting to see if AF appears i have a funny feeling its just going to be late >.<

Well I have my fx'd for you hun when is she due?
I was certain we had caught this month unfortunatley Af got me this morning :( xx

yesterday.

awh hun, i was like that last month :( :hugs:

i try not to link symptoms but it's hard not to this month. It's annoying my OH lol

It certainly is hard not to link every little thing I was certain we caught ovulation due to the fact I noticed cm more this month I guess I was out with my timing. I try not to tell OH much I just drive myself mad instead lol x

haha yeah exactly xD my OH thinks its gross which is funny xD but we just go on generally when i should be ovulating

God if I told my OH in detail of certain aspects of my womanly bits am sure he'd have a heart attack :/ lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->