Cd1 who all want's to be buddies :)

just bought a test xD but wondering if i should do it when othe OH gets home or wait until the weekend when i will do it in the morning :/ websites say different things lol

Good Luck!!

My first test I used FMU and got a Very faint line -had to really squint; but WAS only 9DPO but todays ws any time, so you should be fine if AF late to use anytime. Hcg are higher in concentration in FMU though xxx

Congrats!!!! I'm due friday for AF I had a tinge of pink the last friday seemed like she was on her way but no sign yet!

GOOD LUCK MommaTTC2 keep us updated. Fx'd for your :bfp: xx

i did a test yesterday and got a BFN but knowing me i didnt leave it in the wee long enough (but it was my first time doing it) and due to IBS i urinate more than the average user so i doubt that helped either. (sorry tmi)

we are still hopeful as AF hasen't arrived yet, we will give it a couple of days and try again, if another BFN we will go to doctors an ask for a blood test

So I am due tomorrow.. I woke up from a nap today and took a test neg.. I was late in the day and it was really diluted.. I had severe back pain yesterday and today but I am putting it off on my son got a bunk bed and I have been in there alot.

How are you ladies doing??

So I am due tomorrow.. I woke up from a nap today and took a test neg.. I was late in the day and it was really diluted.. I had severe back pain yesterday and today but I am putting it off on my son got a bunk bed and I have been in there alot.

How are you ladies doing??

i did a test yesterday and got a BFN but knowing me i didnt leave it in the wee long enough (but it was my first time doing it) and due to IBS i urinate more than the average user so i doubt that helped either. (sorry tmi)

we are still hopeful as AF hasen't arrived yet, we will give it a couple of days and try again, if another BFN we will go to doctors an ask for a blood test

Do either of you ladies know when you ovulated? I got my BFP so early because I knew I o'd on CD13; whereas another lady with same EDD as me now, only got her BFP yesterday cos she O'd much later . So still in until witch shows, all the best of luck to you xxx And if not this month, then very soon xxx

i go on a rough guess tbh i don't chart, but im currently a week late and scared to do another test lol

I don't temp. I used the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor this past cycle but never got a O sign just high.. So I'm not too sure.. Our insurance finally kicked in so I will be getting more test done soon..

Oh a good note AF still hasn't showed yet I had some cramping 2 days ago but I never really get PMS cramps so idk..

AF just arrived :( a week late and a bit late to, so i thought it was our month

thank you
yes i hope so too

how are you doing?

Yeah doing good. Really excited but still feels surreal.
I have no symptoms yet -but then they don't normally happen for me until around 5+weeks when the placenta takes over

Haven't tol anyone yet (except hubby of course) and I am desperate to share with someone but it is just so early lol

xx

Sorry about AF showing her face..
I feel like I'm going to start I have been very moody since Friday, maybe Thursday... I don't remember.

Hope all is well with you ladies and wishing We too get our BFP.
wannabubba congrats again

thanks. All i can do is try again hey :D

everything is good, working ect lol

how are you

I am going crazy still no AF but I took a test 2 days ago still neg not even a faint line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->