Cd1 who all want's to be buddies :)

Hi yorkshiregirl :flower:

Well I got a faint second line yday and a bit darker again today.Trying not to get too excited, think I am seeing things, or my IC's are rubbish :shrug:

what do you think? :happydance:

xxxx
When you testing magic lol?

Attachments

• 100E2423.jpg
    100E2423.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
i would say that is a faint second line yes :D

Wednesday is AF dosen't show up my OH said lol which is a faor point because AF has been late before by a couple of days >.< i'ts annoying not knowing though xD

Good Luck for Wednesday!!

My AF not due to Thurs earliest (27days) lol, cycles normally about 30 days (Sunday); though so not due another week nearly :shrug:

I may believe it if we get to past 4weeks lol and still BFP haha -Was only 3w+1d on Saturday when I got my first faint BFP

xxx

ahh i see xD may be a bit early xD

but all you can do is test again in a bit :p

xx

Hi yorkshiregirl :flower:

Well I got a faint second line yday and a bit darker again today.Trying not to get too excited, think I am seeing things, or my IC's are rubbish :shrug:

what do you think? :happydance:

xxxx
When you testing magic lol?

Hiyaaa so sorry only just seen these new posts. I would deffo say there is a second line albeit faint but deffo there. I had a very faint (bfp) with my 3rd as I was only 5 weeks preg. Hopefully next month for me and everyone else ttc xx

Hey hun, im very tired today due to work haha
still no AF yet so i hope im not just late :(

how are you

how are you

Oh Good lUck - Cannot believe you have not tested lol - I bought IC's from Amazon -only £2.87 for 20 lol - make you a bit nuts though, want to POAS every tiem you go :wacko::wacko::wacko:

AND I haven't yet checked with other brand test to check on my BFP lol -maybe all my IC's give two lines haha

p.s. darker line yesterday, even hubby saw it and was excited lol xxx

yeah i know haha i want to test xD but we can;t afford it yet lol, until he gets paid om friday >.< literally all my money ends up going on travel. But i will be testing on the weekend :D

how are you

Hi sorry finally got chance to get back on. Ooooo exciting fx'd n lots of :dust:
Im good kids just gone to bed so time for tea and relax :) x

how are you

Oh Good lUck - Cannot believe you have not tested lol - I bought IC's from Amazon -only £2.87 for 20 lol - make you a bit nuts though, want to POAS every tiem you go :wacko::wacko::wacko:

AND I haven't yet checked with other brand test to check on my BFP lol -maybe all my IC's give two lines haha

p.s. darker line yesterday, even hubby saw it and was excited lol xxx

CONGRATULATIONS heres to H&H 9mnths for you all :) xx

awh relaz time. im just waiting for the OH to arrive back from his mums

just bought a test xD but wondering if i should do it when othe OH gets home or wait until the weekend when i will do it in the morning :/ websites say different things lol

I hate looking on websites one say one thing n then another its a confusing time as it lol. Id say its entirely upto you hun and wether a neg would bother you?? Thy dont bother me so much tbh as I like having a few lagers lol so I tested quite a bit so as not to drink if I was xx

fair enough haha xD

well i looked at 2 websites, one said anytime to test is fine if its after af is due and the other said you can do but its best in the morning. so i dunno lol

a test would disapoint me, but it would just mean more testing next month

Very true hun. Well hopefully eiva way its a bfp for you. You will habe to keep us updated x

just bought a test xD but wondering if i should do it when othe OH gets home or wait until the weekend when i will do it in the morning :/ websites say different things lol

Good Luck!!

My first test I used FMU and got a Very faint line -had to really squint; but WAS only 9DPO but todays ws any time, so you should be fine if AF late to use anytime. Hcg are higher in concentration in FMU though xxx

Good Luck!!

My first test I used FMU and got a Very faint line -had to really squint; but WAS only 9DPO but todays ws any time, so you should be fine if AF late to use anytime. Hcg are higher in concentration in FMU though xxx

Congrats!!!! I'm due friday for AF I had a tinge of pink the last friday seemed like she was on her way but no sign yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->