CD10 ..would love a buddy

hello hope you doing ok cc ? i feel pretty dreadful at the moment . have a high temperature and fever and it feels like i ache all over ! i can also feel like cramp in my tummy but not sure whether to worry about this ? they dont really hurt but just feel a bit like back ache .

oh no! so sorry you're sick try. Hope your feeling a little bit better by now. I'm doing good just got back from a overnight trip out of town visiting my dh's brother. I think i'm starting to come down with a sinus thing or something, hopefully it doesn't get to bad for me....

saw doctor last night and they said just treat it like a virus . they said they wouldn t scan me before 6 weeks so i just have to treat the virus and cross my fingers that i dont start bleeding . feeling very hot and flu like this morning but having a day off work and staying in bed .

Glad your going to get some rest, and hope you feel better very soon! Hopefully the stomach pain goes away and you can settle down into a great rest to feel much better tomorrow. FX all goes smoothly for you!

hello well i have been in bed all week with flu . . feeling much better now but still so tired . worrying that this has affected baby but trying not to think about it too much . have doctor on tuesday to confirm and then it will be waiting for mid wife to get in touch . still feeling sick and sore bbs . . but thats about it ! how are you doing cc ?

glad you are feeling better! can't wait to hear how your appt goes, you still testing? I'm doing good have dr's appt on tues will be a quick visit, then i start my appt every two weeks so were getting there! Should have my last u/s in 3 weeks so we can finally see a real baby haha. At our 20 week scan at 18 baby was being a pain and wouldn't let us see anything we didn't even get a profile pic :( so hoping he cooperates better this time and i can actually get some pictures!

How are things going for you try? Anything new and exciting happening? It's been a while, just checking up with everyone to see how things are going.....

Oh my goodness Try! I can't believe I missed this!!!! Congratulations!!! Oh god I'm so excited for you!!!!
I hope your doing okay? When is your scan?

Holy CC, not long now. Was it you that is planning a c-section too? How are you feeling these days?

Afm- so sorry I haven't been around much. I can go a while without updating lately. I feel like I just mostly read and run these days. We are currently packing up house and moving. God I hate moving. We've sold this place and are going into a rental for a bit. My mom wants to sell her house in about a year so we are probably going to buy that from here. We are also talking about another baby in about a year to a year and a half. I've been working on getting some we it off(down 16lbs) and still need A lot more before I consider getting pregnant again. I'm just enjoying my kids for now. D's is 6 1/2 months now. He's sitting up on his own and rolling over. He holds himself up well when he's on his tummy so I think it won't be long until he is crawling! We are still full time breastfeeding. We have started him on solids. We are doing baby led weaning and we aren't in a huge rush so he is still getting everything from me.

Dd turned 5 the end of January. Growing up farrr to fast! She's such a big help with ds its amazing. We also registered her for school for September. I can't believe my little girl will be in school full time in less then 7 month! We are teaching her how to snowboard this month. Or well, dh is, I ski. Its been nice being able to go skiing again since last winter wasn't happening. Only 5 short months til I have to go back to work. Already feeling very sad about it. It just goes far too fast!

Hope you both are doing well and I will try and check in more often

yea, were having another c section, have a routine appt tomorrow, and our last ultrasound on the 5th :) I can't believe dean is already almost 7 months old! how crazy. Is she excited to start school? My boys enjoy school most of the time.

Hi ladies so nice to catch up with all you news.

cc - not long now! hope ur appointment goes well. Do you have a date for the section?

Ttc - wow i cant believe dean is 7 months...where does the time go? make the most of your time before you have to go back to work!

Afm - well nearly 9 weeks and so far so good. Been feeing sick and tired but not getting too excited as i had symptoms last time. Not seen midwife yet..i think we meet at 10 weeks and she books scan for 12 weeks. Worried sick about the scan but just have to keep positive

Appt went well today, just weighed, measured, and listened to baby. Not a long appt ultrasound is set up for the 5th. So excited for you try! Glad to hear things are still going well for you, and can't wait for your first appt and update :)

Glad ur appointment went well it is so nice for you to hear baby and know all is ok!

I am ok..trying not to think about symptoms too much and just wishing it was 12 weeks already!

i'm ready for your 12 weeks too! That means that i won't have much longer to go :)

Hello ladies hope u r all ok.
I am nearly at 12 weeks and still feeling sick tired and ill. Not head anything from the midwife whixh is sp bbad. Had to ring hospital to find out why no ones been in touch. They said i will be contacted soon bur uts i think its not good enough. I hope i am not waiting ages for my 12 week scan!

Cc - how is that baby doing. ..Not lo.g!
Ttc - hope ur family r ok and doing well!

yea I would keep on them trying. Here you usually uave at least one appointment before 12 weeks. geberally by 8-10weeks you have been in to see the doctor and scheduled for a scan or even had the scan to date it.

we are doing good here. just moved house recently so we are still unpacking and getting settled. we have more room now. each of the kids have have their own rooms right across from us and there is still an extra bedroom downstairs so its just what we needed. dean is 7 months now and ia testing out his crawling stance. he has been up on his knees the last few days so I doubt it will be long until he is unstoppable lol

how are you guys doing?

oh ttc i can't believe he's already going to start crawling! He's gotten so big already! I'm doing good, only a few weeks left. Have a dr appt thurs and then another in a week and a half, then he should be here! We still have a lot to do before he gets here though lol. Did a bit of shopping this weekend, now to just put his room together! Try i hope they schedule you're appt soon, and glad to hear you're still getting along well. I can't wait to see your first scan pic! I can't believe you're already almost out of the first tri!!!!!

Hello
well 11 weeks and 4 days today...this wld have been when i started bleeding last time but i am trying not to worry! still sick and tired but no word from midwife.

Cc wow its really not long for you! glad i doing ok
ttc hope u r ok

have you thought about buying a doppler? I bought a sonaline b and was able to hear the baby from about 10-10.5 weeks. It made me feel a lot better when i could hear the hb when i was having the bleeding episodes. It really did help me relax through it all, and dh still likes to listen to the baby every now and again! Hope the next few days fly by for you and you finally get booked into a scan! Yes, not long for me now, getting really nervous! I feel like he's going to come early for some reason, probably just paranoia. DH and I are getting the babys room cleaned out and the crib put up today so i think then it'll feel more real.

Cc - thats a good idea i hadnt really thought about it but it wld give me some peace. Are they easy to ise? and are they expensive? i cld look on amazon. Well the midwife at the hospital phoned todqy and have sent my details to the scan dept so hopefully i shld get my scan appoint soon. I have not told my work yet but if all is ok with scan then i will mention it.

I bet u feel a bit nervous..will u have a natural bith or csection? i hope it all goes quickly ffor you. Do u have names? i bet ur boys r excited!

Ttc - ur new house sounds lovely. Glad all is well with u

Oh hope i get scan date soon i dont think i can take the waiting much longer!

They aren't to expensive, mine cost 50-55 dollars, and it was the best investment i ever made! It was pretty easy to find the baby. I watched a couple of videos on youtube and found it the first time i tried. I also used aloe instead of the gel they try to sell you it's pretty much the same thing and the aloe is WAY cheaper! We don't have a name yet, were still talking it over haha! we can't agree on "the" name for the baby. The boys are my youngest and dh put the crib up and he was pretty pumped he got to help. Glad your midwife FINALLY got back to you, hope you get your scan date soon and you can see your lovely bubs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->