CD10 ..would love a buddy

I am using FMU to test with clearblue, but think i will change to lunch or afternoon if that's better. So do you test twice a day ? I could do that but only have seven sticks with this pack !!

I used to use FMU and just test once a day, but after reading on other threads others mostly say that LH is more present later in the day

I test twice now incase I miss the surge. You sould get some cheap ones off the internet i got 20 for just under 4.00 and keep the good ones to confirm when you get a positive on cheap ones maybe?? as it does get very expensive when your using the expensive ones.

I tested about 20 mins ago and got a faint line, so must be near as the past few days ones are stark white. With the IC's a positive is the test line has to be same or darker in colour than the control line.

:dust:

I think i will start testing twice a day after Thursday, as I am hoping to OV on Friday or Saturday !!

Thats good then :happydance: i havent got a clue when I will Ov but hopefully it willbe sooooon, then its onto the deaded TWW

I hate that TWW !! it's so stressful waiting to ovulate then waiting for symptoms the following week. I don't think i have ever been on the computer so much, googling all kinds of symptoms. I can't really understand why it's not happening for us this time and it's getting me very frustrated. This week is DRAGGING for me !!

It says not to look at the lines of on the cb, so i am guessing it doesn't mean anything! I got my first pos opk with fmu this month! and then i kept testing and they stayed positive lol! so my temp went up a little bit this morning but still not above my coverline is that ok?

Morning Ladies

How are ya's?

I am always on the computer too, find it helps a lot being on bnb, I hope it doesnt drag for you too much try4kid3, how did you opk go last night??

cckarting maybe it is ok to test in the morning I just read FAR too much lol, im still learning bout the temps too, have you tried the chart overlays on FF?

Afm - I got my first "peak" on my CBFM :happydance: gona have to fit in lots of :sex: over next few days

Hi

Hurrah for the peak :thumbup::happydance: !!

Tested this morning BFN and CD12 so not long to wait now !! looking at ovulationcalendar.net they say to start bding from now until Sunday so we also need to get :sex: !!!!

Fingers crossed for all of us !!

Thank you, getting so excited at the 3bars and the wee egg lol :)

Ye im going to :sex: every night till i get my "low" poor OH is not going to know whats hit him haha

Everything crossed for us all :dance:

Hey ladies! I got my positive OPK today!(tuesday) So any time now. We've been BDing the last couple days and today and I think we will tomorrow and the next just for good measure! I saw a first rise in my temp this morning(tuesday). So I'm hoping they just keep going up!

When should I consider myself 1 dpo? Tomorrow(wednesday)?

Hi ya TTC, Do you use fertility friend to chart your temps? Im not quite sure when your dpo will be as i just go by when FF puts crosshairs on my chart.

I got a +opk today too, have you got a faint 2nd line tyr4kid3?? hope you get your + soon

cckarting has your chart just added your ccrosshairs?

I just started temping this month, so i don't have anything to overlay yet!

yep! i did get my cross hairs on cd 38, and i'm 6dpo today! not to much longer til testing! I have an aweful twitch above my right eye for the last day and a half and it's driving me CRAZY! hoe's everyone else doing?

Hi I am having stresses about when exactly to BD. I am expecting to ovulate on Saturday so not sure whether to BD tonight or wait for tomorrow then try again on Friday. I am thinking that it's too early tonight ?? Have you all waited for a positive 0pk before bding ?? aagghh !!

I think we tried too early last month and didn't bd the day before or of oPK

CC Karting - you are getting close to testing time. Good luck !!

SND011 - the second line was a tiny bit darker, but from reading previous comments i am not sure that means anything with the digital !!

Good luck everyone !!

Awe not long at all now, when are you going to test? I hate twitchy eyes!!

Fx'd you get your BFP

Oh sorry try4kid3 I forgot you were using Digi's...I was the same lst cycle I didnt think I did enough. so this time Ive tried every other day after af went and now im trying everyday that I have +opk for 3 days miss one day then once again

Try not stress too much im sure you will do enough. It is very stressfull TTC but I make sure we both are enjoying the time together and not just for TTC purpose (if that makes sence)

I read through a few threads on here and they say dont worry about the lines on the digi tests :)

I typed this into google - lines on clear blue digital ovulation test

Hope that helps

:thumbup:

Thank you, yes that is exactly what my dh is saying ...we need to chill out about it all. I guess it will just happen when it does !!

Thanks for googling the lines, i think i will ignore them and just wait for that smiley !!

Good luck with your O days, fingers crossed !!

Just enjoy it and think about the TTC bit after :)

I lie with a pillow under my hips for about half and hour after, some people put there legs up on walls too, havent done that quite yet tho

Thank you and gl to you hope you get that smiley soon

Yep, ive been using FF for the last 1 1/2 months. My temp seems to be going up again today. So expecting FF to give me my crosshairs soon! Im going to say Im 1dpo today...and boy am I gassy, lol
Read that this is actually pretty common after Oing. I really want to try waiting as long as I can to test. Thinking 12dpo and no earlier.

We've be BDing every night for the last 4 days and we will BD again tonight and tomorrow just to cover everything. Hopw it does the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->