CD10 ..would love a buddy

FF is great, this is only my 2nd cycle using it and love it!! hope you get your crosshairs it put a smile on my face last time when I got them.

I tested faaar to much last time so will wait till about 12 or 13dpo this time...If i can resist POAS that is!!

Geeez you have been busy!! hope i can fit a lot in this time too

we didn't bd much before i got my pos opk, but that's becuse we thought i aleady ovulated, but ff took my dotted ch away once i got my pos opk, and so we bd'd a lot after i got my positive but i think i caught right at my surge because i have a full 24 hours of pos, and ff says i ovulated 2 days after my first pos!

Sounds like you had it well covered then, looking farward to your test date

:dust:

i hope so, and i'm trying not to symptom spot so i am not urged to test to early!

So im going to test on the 29th. Anyone else for testing that day?

i think i'm going to give in and test on sat, but if it's bfn i'll probably test then again!

I will probably test again after af is due if i get a bfn on saturday...im kinda nervous, but not at the same time. Im okay with the fact that there's always next month :)

Hi ladies

BFN on digi clearblue OPK again this morning, but going to test again tonight !! Can't wait to see that smiley !!

Sounds like everyone is a bit further on than me ( CD13) ... let's hope for positives all round !!

i hope you get your smiley soon! i know i was sooo excited when i finally got mine, it's almost like i got my bfp!

i hope you get your smiley soon! i know i was sooo excited when i finally got mine, it's almost like i got my bfp!

Yes I can't wait !!

Did a test this afternnoon and no smiley :dohh: I am wondering if this means I am not due to ovulate on Saturday or if it's too early to tell ??!!

I will try again in the morning !!

How is everyone else doing ?

Hi yas

Hope everyone doing ok.

Good luck to you both testing next Sat hopefully get some good news :dust:

Booo to the no smiley yet try4kid3, but im sure it will happen real soon for you, I am also on cd13...Are you still BD'g every second day?

Another Peak on CBFM for me, but not really noticing EWCM?? but I suppose when you :sex: every 2nd day then every day its hard to tell

Hi

TBH we haven't :sex:very much but defo going to tomorrow and Saturday ...I am thinking i might ovulate even on Sunday so don't want to BD too early. It's so interesting using the clearblue tests because before I have just gone by calendar and they would have said I was ovulating tomorrow, which i think is why we were bding too early !!

I know what you mean about the EWCM, i was checking all the time last month and in the end i couldn't really tell !! The monitors and digi tests are great for actually giving us an answer rather than guess work !!!

Going to test in morning but only have 2 tests in this pack left !!

Tcinbc, I looked at your chart, you have some white dots with blue outline..did you take your temp at a differnt time those days?

try4kid3 - lets the :sex: begin :) did you have a look at the cheap opk's?

I always thought its 14days before AF that I Ov, thankfully now I know exactly when I do

Tcinbc, I looked at your chart, you have some white dots with blue outline..did you take your temp at a differnt time those days?

Yep, I unfortunately did. I have a toddler, and she's been having nightmares lately. Usually DH gets up with her, but I did those few nights and end up sleeping through my alarm! Lol
But have been religous witg it otherwise. 5am every morning :)
The last white dot worries me because if was so close to when I O'd, im just hoping it hasnt had an effect of my chart. My temps keep going up the last few days, but no crosshairs yet. And no more positive OPKs.

One of the other ladies noticed that on my chart and gave me a link to sort your temp if you get up early or sleep in...then you set ff to your normal temp time and put in the adjusted temp, I'll go look 4 the site now for ya

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php thats it, I used it and my dots went blue again

Hope it helps

Thank you!!! Hopfully it helps. I will take a look tonight when I get to a computer. Am on my phone right now.

Im gonna be mad at FF if it doesnt give me my crosshairs tomorrow if my temp goes up again!

Fingers X'd for you, Im just waiting on mine now too

:dust:

i used the temp correcter, and my temps were all messed up, but it was early enough in my cycle it didn't matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->