CD10 ..would love a buddy

Morning all, woke up at 5am and couldn't wait so did a digi test BFN !! I really think i am way out with when i actually ovulate. Going to try again later and probably buy more sticks aaaggghhhh !!!

Also, just looked at my timings and if i ov on Sunday that would be exactly 14 days before my next period !!

In a way i am hoping i do ovulate later as that may well explain why we have been having no luck, we usually stop bding day before ov !!!

Hope you are all doing well !

GL getting you + later. It will happen its just a big pain waiting on it.

I will not be on over the w,end so wishing you all a good w,end and will be back on sunday

:dust:

Thank you and have a nice weekend urself, fingers crossed all round !!

Hi everyone

15dpo and negative opk !! Is is getting too late in my cycle to get a positive ?? I have a 29 day cycle and was expecting to ovulate on Sunday ( tomorrow) but not sure that's gonna happen now !!!!

:sad2:

:dust:to all !

Hey ladies! I dunno if it's to late maybe your just having a long cycle! I don't really know what normal is considering I didn't ovulate until cd 38

I guess I will just keep testing and hope for that smiley soon !! How are you getting on, have you tested using hpt yet ?

Hey all

Hope everyones ok, managed to get on quicky OH thinks I'm spending too much time on here lol just cana stay away :)

I don't think it's too late yet either, just keep :sex: to make sure

haha !! it's so addictive !!

Did a ov test at 12pm today and the lines were so much darker than before, i think ov must be round the corner !!!

Defo will bd in the next 2 days ...

SND0111 - have you had your ov day yet ??

I know I'm on here a lot!! Just like catching up on how everyones doing

Maybe you will Get you + tonight or 2mor fingers x,d for you

Well my temp shot up today so I'm hoping I Ov'd on cd13, just have to get FF to confirm it now

Glad to hear you'll be o ing soon. I had neg blood hcgg at 7 doo haven't tested since, I feel like I'm out now .........

Well, i had that pretty substantial temp dip yesterday. Think I was 3dpo, and then it shot back up this morning. I read its an estrogen surge. Wonder why we get it?

My dh knows better to say anything to me anymore abot BnB, lol
He said something back in september, but that was the last haha

Glad to hear your OPKs are getting darker TRYING. Thats awesome! I was sioo excited when I got mine. Might as well have been a pos hpt! :rofl:

Was feeling sick after dinner yesterday. I remember this happening last time I O'd. Its weird, and sucks! dH had to ask if I was pg, but i had to yet agaib, kindly explain i wont know this early. Lol men..

Well, i had that pretty substantial temp dip yesterday. Think I was 3dpo, and then it shot back up this morning. I read its an estrogen surge. Wonder why we get it?

My dh knows better to say anything to me anymore abot BnB, lol
He said something back in september, but that was the last haha

Glad to hear your OPKs are getting darker TRYING. Thats awesome! I was sioo excited when I got mine. Might as well have been a pos hpt! :rofl:

Was feeling sick after dinner yesterday. I remember this happening last time I O'd. Its weird, and sucks! dH had to ask if I was pg, but i had to yet agaib, kindly explain i wont know this early. Lol men..

It sounds like you are having some symptoms, very exciting !!I don't really know much about the temping side of things, but the fact you are having some symptoms is promising !!

I tested again and the line was much darker...i really don't think it will much longer !!

My DH is not very interested in the whole ovulating business, but i still like to show him my sticks !!

Good luck !:happydance:

Glad to hear you'll be o ing soon. I had neg blood hcgg at 7 doo haven't tested since, I feel like I'm out now .........

Was that a negative blood preg test ? I always think there is hope until AF arrives !! I have read that the egg implants around 7 - 10 days andbefore then you may not get a positive preg test...so there is still hope !!

Good luck !!

Uhmm, Im really not sure about them being pg symptoms. But here's hoping your right! Lol

My DH is off and on interested. When i had left my opk on the counter in the bathroom to finish up, he saw it and got all excited thinking i was pg, lol poor guy....i think im more relaxed this cycle then he is!

Its kinda nice to be honest, but a little wierd. He's not interested in my temps though. Never really asks. Once in a while i will ay something, like about the drop i had. But generally he thinks its more annoying because of the alarm at 5am lol

Hi all

I am so happy I got my smiley just now ( 20.30) . Need to make sure we :sex::sex:now !!!!

So excited it IS just like getting a BFP haha !!

:happydance:

cckarting - Dont be too down about it 7dpo is still very early, your not out till the :witch: shows her face

TCCinBC - FX'd the sick feeling is a good sign for you!! I had a wee look at your chart, I dont know but if you adjust your white circle temps that might give you a solid line instead of the dotted ones?

try4kid3 - :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: you got your smiley, so happy for ya now go get :sex: and gooooood luck :)

woohoo! so glad you got your smiley face! ya it was a blood pregnancy test at 7dpo, my dr just wanted to make sure she wasn't missing anything because i havent had af in almost 2 months! but according to my chart i was only 7dpo.......

cckarting - Dont be too down about it 7dpo is still very early, your not out till the :witch: shows her face

TCCinBC - FX'd the sick feeling is a good sign for you!! I had a wee look at your chart, I dont know but if you adjust your white circle temps that might give you a solid line instead of the dotted ones?

try4kid3 - :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: you got your smiley, so happy for ya now go get :sex: and gooooood luck :)

Yea I had looked at that site you had given me, and plunked in my times. The one was too big of a difference for it to correct it for me. And then the other one was actually even higher then what's been plotted. It wanted to plot it 36.57

So I'm fairly certain on when I Ovulated. Bright OPK, cramps and it was the time FF had predicted anyways. Although, I REALLY wish FF would have given me my crosshairs, instead of having to override the silly thing.
I have read a number of other ladies on here having to override FF this month as well. A glitch maybe?

Yay!!! So glad you got your smiley face OPK try4kid3!! Yep, JUST like getting a bpf...lol Ohhh we must be nutso! :rofl: Now get to BD'ing and join us in the tww!

:dust:

Morning everyone,

so i am expecting to ovulate today and then i will be in the TWW zone aagghh more waiting around.

How is everyone doing today ??

morning, i hope you ovulate today! i'm doing alright, decided not to test this morning temp took a dive.....i think it's from lack of sleep, but i'm going to see where my temp goes from here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->