Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Hey I don't feel sick at all today just cramps now and then like shooting ones if you get me. Ha I got yellow wee too mines normally almost clear but the yellow wee doesn't smell. Interesting hey ha x x

Yeah hope they meen something and not just body/mind playing games..
My AF is due 19th if she's not arrived I'm going to try not test till 22/23. How about you? You been testing x

I have but not every day and only got ics so keep getting evaps. Cramps keep comin and going too so think AF might be round the corner x x

I have but not every day and only got ics so keep getting evaps. Cramps keep comin and going too so think AF might be round the corner x x

Hi emma, I've been having that feeling that AF might just arrive when she's due if not earlyer, cramps are coming and going! But that's sharp pain in left ovary is back again?? I'm unsure which ovary I ov'd from this cycle?

I've also just checked CP & CM.. It's high sift and closed with a fair bit of White/creamy CM.

Think with the cervix being soft I could maybe be out :(.

You checked CM&CP today

G x

I don't really check CP so don't know what mine is usually like tbh. I still have lots of cm I keep runnin the toilet coz think AF is here I've got cramps though so I am expectin her :( x x x

I thought high CP is good though?

Yeah high is good I've read that somewhere, but I thought it had to be high and hard mines feel slightly soft?
But I've got a sick feeling in my tummy, don't feel like I'm going to thro up tho.. It's more like the nervous sick feeling you get but without the butterflies ha..

I'm hoping because I finish up for holiday from work tomorro that the rest of my 2WW will go fast, or I'll end up testing like crazy.. Then I'll be down if they are negative.

G x

Haha like me now I just know she's gonna show hadcramps for too long now don't normally get them til she's here but I know these are them they have got to be. Oh yeah it will fly by and you will have loads to do to keep your mind off it x x

Haha like me now I just know she's gonna show hadcramps for too long now don't normally get them til she's here but I know these are them they have got to be. Oh yeah it will fly by and you will have loads to do to keep your mind off it x x

Aw hopefully she stays away the horrible which!!

Yeah me and DH with been busy to keep me from even thinking about the 2WW and avoiding any early testing, it's to heartbreaking getting the negative for those days the AF smacks you in the face. And you just think I've wasted that money on test body has played all those trick on me again ha.

I've decided if this us not my month and I don't get the BFP I'm going to take a month or to out, just relax not think about ovulation, AF, BD'ing, and just let me and DH enjoy our self for a few months. Cause DH bever mentions anything but I don't want him thinking I only want to bed at fertile times!! It's so much preasure!

Aw there I go again ranting ha..

G x

Its good to let a rant out coz nobody better than us in here understands. Well OH said next month not to try so hard Like with the opks and temping and that coz I do stress about it even though I try not to and he hates seeing me upset x x

Yeah it's realy hard not get get your self upset, you get such a buzz waiting to find out if it's going to be -/+.

Then it's stress from then on to make sure you get that positive

G x

Well at least the cramps have subsided for a couple of hours to give me a break ha. How you feeling now hun x x

Well for the past hour or 2 I've had bad cramps like AF is going to be here when I get up in morning.. So I'm keeping my finger x she won't be. Bb's are fine tho no pain in them, which if AF arrives would be very unusual, usualy bb's get sore the AF come next day.

G x

Well for the past hour or 2 I've had bad cramps like AF is going to be here when I get up in morning.. So I'm keeping my finger x she won't be. Bb's are fine tho no pain in them, which if AF arrives would be very unusual, usualy bb's get sore the AF come next day.

G x

Hi emma, I'm feeling ok, AF hasn't arrived although I think she's on her wasy been cramping a lot today.
How have you been?

G x

Hey g I've been like that for days but they aren't too bad today woke up a few times in the night thinking AF had come only to find cm lots of it (sorry tmi) and again today rushed the toilet as felt it come out again but was cm again. Sorry I know horrible but that's what happened ha x x

Well my cramps seam to be away for the moment. Along with CM don't realy have any, it's not dry mind you just very little & it's watery/creamy..

My bowel movement is still driving me crazy TMI, wish it would just make it mind up one day it's fine next Im running to loo..

My bb's are still pain free, which is strange for me usualy the begin hurting after ov till af?

You got any more symptoms? Have you tested again yet?

G x

Well all my sickness and cramps have gone apart from sore throat but not as bad. Still lots of cm and haven't tested I'm too scared ha x x

Oh and I'm sooo hungry have been for days now x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->