Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Hey lilfroggy have you poss yet? I'm not even sure when I AF should be here according to df I'm late but Bfn! Don't know when to test again I hate seeing them. Hey g do you think you can wait 10 days to test? I weirdly haven't had symptoms this 2ww apart from cramps an wind :blush

Emma... I had some brown discharge today. So a million things are racing through my head.... old blood coming out before AF comes or is it implantation bleeding??!! Going to the store tonight to get a test if AF doesn't come before than!!

Ha we must of all replied at once so I'm sorry if my prev post didn't make sense. Lilfroggy di you usually spot before AF? Hey g sometimes our body does what it wants Luke I had ewcm right before AF last month. If you think you iv 5/8 and have BD every day since 29/7 then you deep had it covered x x x

Suppose just have to wait until tomorrow see if it turns into AF FX it doesn't. I never used to spot but since ttc I do which is so annoyin coz it just plays with my mind x x

Hey ladies, how are we all doing today?

I've woke up today with very mild cramp at 2/3dpo. Not sure what it means? Or if it's maybe just down to bd'd a lot the past few days?

Any thoughts ?

G x

Hmmm too early for implantation cramps so not really sure hun x x

Hmmm too early for implantation cramps so not really sure hun x x

Yeah ano it's way to early for that.. It's gone know anyways just there first thing when I woke, I'm just putting it down to all the BD'ing last night.

How are you feeling today? Took any tests yet?

When's AF due for you? Mine is due 19, but I realy want to hang off till 20/21 to test so I know she's late. Cause I think i may have ov'd late

G x

Oh g I feel like crap today. My head is bangin and my throat is killin me :( I've really bad cramps too think I must be out done a billion hpts and all bfns the latest one playing tricks coz were the line should be there is a pink dot at the bottom and I keep lookin at all my evaps and have to tell myself they are negative x x

emma, there is one girl on here that takes the pic of your hpts and edits it you so that if there is a question about the second line than you can see it in a different color. Can you take a pic and upload it to here. Maybe I can try what she did.

Hey lil froggy I got too annoyed with them and ripped them up andbroke them and threw them away ha this is what ttc does to you ha. I might hold off testing for a few days now. What about you any news? X x

Aww!! I'm sorry Emma!! It can get frustrating and heart breaking!!!!

As for me nothing new. AF was supposed to be here today/tomorrow? so I'm gonna try and hold off testing till "maybe" thursday! :)

I kid you not I know at least 9 people who are pregnant and apart from 2 the others weren't even ttc I feel like screamin today feel sick don't even know if I OV and sick of seeing bfns

Aahh rant over haha sorry x x x

I kid you not I know at least 9 people who are pregnant and apart from 2 the others weren't even ttc I feel like screamin today feel sick don't even know if I OV and sick of seeing bfns

Aahh rant over haha sorry x x x

Hi Hun, jut read your posts keep your chin up I'm sure that BFP is there for you just hand in they a few more days before testing again.. It's the tesing part that hurts me the most, between that and the witch playing cruel games and being late.

I've got everything crossed for you keep positive :), you always have us buddies here when you need to rant.

You got any signs/ symptoms today

G x

Get it all out!! Thats what we are all here for.... SUPPORT!! ((HUGS))

Well I've felt ill since last night just finished work and got back in bed for a sleep bangin headache too. I've got cramps but like AF and backache which I don't get with AF but is very common for women to get it with AF. My throat is killin too just feel crap all over. I've for this weird feeling down below which had only just come on me though but again prob af coming. X x

Hey lilfroggyfroe, how have you been today? Has the brownish discharge stopped?
I'm so hoping you get a positive test bk bring the rest of us some luck .

G x

Thankyou girlies glad I can rant at someone coz when oh gets in he's like oh it will happen when it happens ha x x

Well kinda embarassed... a lil tmi but I was also constipated. It only happened those two times in the bathroom and haven't had it since so I'm now wondering if it had something to do with that. Trying to hold out till thursday to test if AF doesn't show up before than.

Sorry tmi warning..

Right I've obviously not been looking for any signs / symptoms as yet due to the fact I've only 2/3 dpo.
But this just sticks right out for me, ok usualy i get slight/mild diorrhea before ov till just about 1week before AF but I've been totally constapares the past 4/5 days.
To the point that today my tummy has hurt so much I've felt sick..

I'm so confused

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"