Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Thankyou girlies glad I can rant at someone coz when oh gets in he's like oh it will happen when it happens ha x x

Ha you DH sound a bit like mine.. I've been in the TatC frame if mind fir past year although only been trying 8month this full time DH is just like do pressure yourself if it's ment to be it will be. He's more NTNP but goes with what I say when it's time to bed.. We are young so still just have a lot of fun with it. (bd'ing).

G x

Wow the 2 of you constipated maybe this is a good sign :) x x

Thankyou girlies glad I can rant at someone coz when oh gets in he's like oh it will happen when it happens ha x x

Ha you DH sound a bit like mine.. I've been in the TatC frame if mind fir past year although only been trying 8month this full time DH is just like do pressure yourself if it's ment to be it will be. He's more NTNP but goes with what I say when it's time to bed.. We are young so still just have a lot of fun with it. (bd'ing).

G x

Yeah he is exactly like that NYBO until ut comes to the fertile period then he changes his mind coz BD like mad haha x x

Wow the 2 of you constipated maybe this is a good sign :) x x

Hi emma how are you today? Well my Bowel movement had went from one extream 2 another in 1 day ha, the diorrhea is here, have got a weird pain in my tummy today never felt this before, under my ribs are realy sore feels like they are pushing out the way!! Hard to explain but weird lol. Also have a sick feeling in throat??

G x

Oh my gosh me too. I had that going from one to the other and keep gettin pains in my tummy off it too keeps makin funny noises and my throat is bad feels like I'm comin down with somethin got headache too x x

Yeah I feel like I'm coming down with something to, with the sore tummy/rib pain, Sick feeling in throat and me nose is realy runny..

Plus I've been having slight cramp twinges on and off today! I'm currently 4/5 DPO..
Usualy I get sore bb's about know untill AF arrives but bb's are fine!
So hears hoping that's a good sign. I'm begining to get my hopes up:).

Anyone feeling pregnant? Any tests been done?

G x

Hey lilfroggyfroe how are you getting on? Have you tested yet? Hope you got BFP rub off the good luck on me and emma :)

G x

GIRLS! :( Aunt Flo got me!!! I was doing ok until I text my husband to let him know and he wrote me back with a sad face. Now I'm just sitting here it tears.

No I feel totally out g still bfn had loads of AF type cramps all day yesterday and when I said I'm goin for a lie down I actually didn't get out of the bed for the rest of the day/night ha that's how ill I felt yay lil froggy any news get a BFP and send some our way x x

:hugs:OH no Lil froggy just saw your message sorry hun hey chin up I'll be joining you for next month too

I was really hoping that cycle was the one! The due date would have been April 18th. With my other 2 kids I was 2 days later than my due date. I was hoping it would have been a April 21st day. That day was the day my Mom died. I was hoping to finally have a reason to be happy on that day. Oh well! Maybe I put too much pressure on myself and thats why it didn't work out.

I'm sorry lil froggy that would have been a lovely time your right and putting too much pressure on yourself does make it harder when the witch arrives. We all do it now and then I try so hard not to coz my doctor said stress doesn't help but irs easier said than done. Was you late? X x

GIRLS! :( Aunt Flo got me!!! I was doing ok until I text my husband to let him know and he wrote me back with a sad face. Now I'm just sitting here it tears.

Aww love am so sorry that silly witch (bitch) got you!! Hope you feel better, keep your chin up your day will come.

G x

Oooh girls, right I've just got home from work and I do the same thing when I get in get changed from work clothes go to the loo ( Sorry tmi alert ) and as I said yesterday was constapated then lastnight diorrhea, now today constapated again???
Anyways at this time everyday for the past 6/8 months I've checked Cm & Cp other than when AF is here.
So I'm currently 4/5 DPO and Cp is firm, high/medium and extreamly tight closed, Cm thick White and a lot of it, honistly I just looked at it for 5 mins I've never seen it so thick or White in the full time I've checked..

Sooooo what we thinking?? Think I'll be looking up google for this one.
I hope it's a hope sign, awwww please give me my BFP :)

G x

Oh my god g I'm exactly the same! I'm gone constipated again and for so much white cm not like when OV though different but still white and loads of it I don't even have to reach right in its just there (sorry if tMI) now even weirder FF says I OV ages ago and I'm late for my AF my average cycle says im about 12dpo BUT remember I done a random opk last week which was pos well if thats right then I'm 5-6 dpo like you! X x

Oh and I've googled all day and its rubbish can't really find anything x x

Aw that's good we are maybe at same point in cycle? Did you manage to bed around the time of 2nd possitive ?

I hope it's a good sign I'll be watching out for more thing know I'm realy looking foward to the next week which is weird considering I usualy dread that looooong 2WW.

I'll try googlibg later let you know if I find anything

g x

Aw that's good we are maybe at same point in cycle? Did you manage to bed around the time of 2nd possitive ?

I hope it's a good sign I'll be watching out for more thing know I'm realy looking foward to the next week which is weird considering I usualy dread that looooong 2WW.

I'll try googlibg later let you know if I find anything

g x

That's what I mean surely the 2 of us with all those symptoms aren't coincidence. How you feeling today x x

Hey emma, I'm feeling ok today! Woke up the smorning with a small amount of cramp and a sharp stabbing pain in my left ovary!

I've also noticed that me pee is realy yellow sorry TMI, and it smells abit?

How are you feeling today

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"