cd2 anyone

MEEEE!! I haven't even come off AF yet and tomorrow will be CD5, I'm going crazy!! Lol x

Mines over thank god but i still have 11 days til ovulation....omg x

It feels like forever away!! I don't think I can keep doing this! C'mon Oct. Give us, our bfp's!! Lol x

Cd5 today and af has (well did) dissappear but seems to have come back :S I have my oh off work all week and we are goomg away at the weekend so this week is going to fly over for me but then the other 2 and a half will drag like crazy! How are you all feeling today x

I think time is flying by lol. 3 days until I can start testing with opk's. gonna :sex: as much as possible this next two and a half weeks or so (hopefully every day but gotta get creative with the romancing). How's everyone doing today?

I think its going so slow i have no decent plans until the weekend which i will be spending with oh and going shopping and cinemas i am not going to opk until cd11 since i dont seem to ovulate until cd16 i go on holiday the day after i am due to ovulate so it will be good to be away and not think about to much plus its my first time abroad so it should be interesting for me i will hopefully be 8dpo when i get back.

Last cycle was odd for me i didnt have the symptoms at ov that i did with my first cycle and i deffo ovulated because i concieved but i dont know if i did or not last cycle i am hoping my hormones were out of whack from the chemical and i will have better luck this cycle x

I'm testing cd 11 too because I have alternated ovulating cd 16 and 20 for the past 5 months since getting off of the pill. I'm a bit nervous because I have had a lot of mucus today and hope I don't miss o by not testing now.

Maybe start testing now? Might be worth it since your getting the cm x

I think I'm going to start testing tomorrow and hope I don't run out before I get the solid smile on the clear blue advanced digital.

I ordered some ov testing kits from amazon last week & not arrived yet! AF disappeared yesterday so want to be testing in a few days hope they arrive!
xo.

I just ordered mine today. I'm hoping they arrive by latest Friday! Fx

Im going to try 1 more month of just nothing but sex and if that doesnt work back onto to ovulation kits I just seem to enjoy the experience more when im not stressing over stuff but hate to think that if I knew exactly when I ovulated I could have been pregnant that cycle :S its so confusing ttc when we went into it I didnt think it cpuld be this stressful and I definitely didnt think it would take as long as it has x

I had my buvipicane injections today and feel like total crap. The dr told me to start testing today because I may ovulate sooner now since my miscarriage. This morning was a BFN on the advanced digital.

OPKs arrived yesterday! Obviously couldn't resist doing one... came back negative as expected! Did a bit of research as I was worried BD every day weakens the sperm (read it on this forum I think?) but it seems that although it will weaken the concentration of the sperm, as you're doing it every day you still have the same amount - & actually witholding from doing it could mean you miss the perfect window! So decided to BD every day (or try to!) until next AF is due to make sure we don't miss our opportunity! Obviously hubby didn't object HA :dohh:
xo.

I dont ovulate until next friday but i started bd'ing on tuesday and will everyday until next saturday lol x

OH & I BD'd every other day from when AF left to about 3dpo but we got a bit lazy around O time think that's why we didn't catch the eggy. Going to start BD'ing from Saturday. That way we won't be tired when I ovulate lol. OPK's still haven't arrived though /: Wanted to start testing tomorrow :(

My clear blue advanced digital had the blinking face today. If it only blinks for 2 days pre o, and then solid 2 days, I am 3 days away from o.....which is really early in my cycle

You might have a shorter cycle i have a feeling i may ovulate sooner aswell i could be wrong but ive had quite a few stabbing pains on the left side. Have your cycles always been 31? X

I had a miscarriage early in July and a normalish period last month (4 days late). My cycles have started on either the 8th or 10th alternating each month since may. Ovulation has also been alternating cd 20 and 16 since then as well, but always a 12 day luteal phase (except last months was 16 days). A 31 day cycle seems to be the average though

Hi Everyone - May I join your group?

I'm CD11 today. I just finished my second round of Clomid (50mg, CD5-9). Tomorrow is my ultrasound for follicle check. I am so nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->