cd2 anyone

Hiya of course you can join us how did your ultrasound go today? X

Natalie - I've had them too but thought surely not this early? Wondered if I was mistaking it to be honest.

Shamz - hope your tests turn up soon! did you get them on Amazon? mine took about a week.

skarcm2010 - welcome hope your ultrasound went well :)

xo.

I'm still getting them but opks arent up to much still negative, i worry after my chemical i wont ovulate my body will just try too, i am always worrying about this i was confident i o'd when i had my chemical but the cycle after it i had no confidence in it because i didnt have the same ovulation symptoms just a positive opk :/ x

Hello - I had my u/s today. I have 2 follicles that are about half way there so my doc has prescribed another 50mg round of Clomid to be started tonight. Then I have another ultrasound on Tuesday to see if the extra Clomid gave things a boost. If not or if I don't get pregnant this round she said she will switch me to Femara. Now we just wait and see what happens and then what our next step will be.

Might be testing pretty soon again. Cervix is moving, mucus is thinning and opk is flashing smiley. Waiting for confirmation from dip stick and temp rise!

Im going to try 1 more month of just nothing but sex and if that doesnt work back onto to ovulation kits I just seem to enjoy the experience more when im not stressing over stuff but hate to think that if I knew exactly when I ovulated I could have been pregnant that cycle :S its so confusing ttc when we went into it I didnt think it cpuld be this stressful and I definitely didnt think it would take as long as it has x

I feel the same! I got pregnant with DD first cycle and had been told it would take 6-12 months by my doctor as I'd been on the pill so long so really wasn't expecting anything to happen so didn't take any notice of ovulation etc. but this time round I don't know what's happened to me?! I think that because I'm more aware of how it all works I've got a bit ttc obsessed.
Last month I didn't chart etc but kept a look out for ovulation pains etc then became a POAS addict when AF didn't show!! Haha
Ended up having a 35 day cycle so was chuffed when AF finally did arrive.

Now I'm on cd5 and completely confused about what to do! I'm ok with not getting pregnant straight away as actually works out better for us if it doesn't happen for another 3 months or so due to plans already in place but I can't help but feel that it needs to happen quickly or I've failed?!! WTF?????

Already feel something might be wrong as didn't conceive first cycle, mental I know.

Anyway, rant is almost ever I promise.
So, logical part of my brain says it will happen when it happens, but the crazy part has gone out and bought OPKs, a thermometer and downloaded the fertility friend app!! Hahahaha

Oh dear :(

LittleMum - I think that is just how we are wired. We know in our heads that it can take a little time and we are ok with it, yet when we get a symptom or AF is late our hearts take over and we can be crushed or feel like failures when AF finally arrives. That is one reason I really like places like this so that we can talk to others like ourselves.

LittleMum I know what you mean I honestly can't believe I've only been TTC for nearly 3 weeks it feels like AGES! I am thinking about it all the time, looking at baby things on eBay & getting mad at my negative opks!
But in my mind I know only 6 in 10 couples conceive in the first 3 months and so not really expecting either outcome over the other.
Wish I hadn't looked into it sometimes and had just tried to do it without plans but we'll see how this works for us! Won't be saying that if it does get us BFP :)
xo.

I had my u/s today and my uterine lining is good, but no dominant follicles. There are a few that could still mature and cause ovulation. I was told to not take my last clomid pill as I'm really close to having Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). I go for my progesterone test either Monday or Tuesday. If I don't get pregnant this cycle then it is on to Femara for me as Clomid is to dangerous for me. I guess now it is just wait and see. So not bad news, but not good news either.

I had my u/s today and my uterine lining is good, but no dominant follicles. There are a few that could still mature and cause ovulation. I was told to not take my last clomid pill as I'm really close to having Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). I go for my progesterone test either Monday or Tuesday. If I don't get pregnant this cycle then it is on to Femara for me as Clomid is to dangerous for me. I guess now it is just wait and see. So not bad news, but not good news either.

Good luck. Fingers crossed something happens for you.

Good luck, hope you get some progress soon either BFP or moving to Femara. Keep us updated :)

I'm at CD 15 no sign of O yet :(
xo.

My doctor emailed me last night and thinks I still have a chance at ovulation this cycle, but probably a slim one. She did say that ovulation could be delayed a few days to a week due to the extra round of clomid. The doctor at my u/s told me to get some OPK's and start them. Normally I don't use them as my PCOS causes them to all be positive, but I thought what the heck and bought some. I took one last night and it was negative, which gave me a little hope that they might work this time. My progesterone test got pushed back to next Friday to account for the (hopefully) delay in ovulation. Now it is just a wait and see game.

How are you all doing? Cd15 here and loaded with cold couple of days and ill be in the tww whens everyone testing x

I'm waiting on ovulation should be friday but not even a nearly positive opk yet but think i have some watery cm so hopefully its on its way, trying out temping trying to perfect it before i start properly next cycle hopefully i dont have too though, i have plenty coverage aswell x

Still negative opk, thought i got faint positive but did another one a bit later & definitely negative. Worrying now as my Grandad is ill so going to see him Friday til Sunday so no BD time Friday or Saturday & you might just know that is probably when O will come :( if we do it Thursday night wonder if it'll last :(
xo.

Nataliiee - hoping that "O" is on its way for you.

pearlsandbows - hoping that "O" comes at the right time for you. I have read that :spermy: can live longer right before O. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

AFM: I emailed my doctor b/c I didn't get to talk to her yesterday, instead I talked to a different doctor in the same practice. I asked my doctor if she could tell me the size of the largest follicle in millimeters. She replied 16mm. That is way more promising than the other doctor led me to believe. That would indicate ovulation is a possibility any day after today. I will be curious as to what my OPK looks like tonight. I feel much better after hearing back from my doctor.

Hi Everyone - I hope you all are doing well. I finally got my + OPK this morning. Hooray!

Yaaay congrats hope you catch it today!
I am cd18 still negative opk!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh