cd2 anyone

Hey i got my positive opk this morning i havent dtd for 2days and wont be able to so got to hope oh had some good swimmers x

Hey i got my positive opk this morning i havent dtd for 2days and wont be able to so got to hope oh had some good swimmers x

Yay on the +OPK and keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out for you. Keep us posted.

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

I had a dream i was running around with oh and his brother for a pregnancy test when i had my chemical so thats a good time.i never really had dreams like this until then x

Jrepp they're all positive signs! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm cd21 still negative opk :( !

xo.

Cd19 today I dont have a clue when I ovulated, I dont have high hopes for this month ill be very surprised if im wrong and get a bfp x

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

Hi can I join too?

I'm on cd3 and this is my first month that I plan to use opks. Can someone tell me when is best to start using these as I don't know when I ovulate:/

Hopefully they will help my catch the eggy this month. It's so disheartening when af arrives. I've been in SUCH a bad mood for the past few days!! Husband doesn't understand amd doesn't like talking about it all...:( don't know if he realises how upset it makes me. :growlmad:

X

Hi can I join too?

I'm on cd3 and this is my first month that I plan to use opks. Can someone tell me when is best to start using these as I don't know when I ovulate:/

Hopefully they will help my catch the eggy this month. It's so disheartening when af arrives. I've been in SUCH a bad mood for the past few days!! Husband doesn't understand amd doesn't like talking about it all...:( don't know if he realises how upset it makes me. :growlmad:

X

It depends on your cycle. The shorter the cycle, the earlier you start testing.

Omg! I had a dream this morning that a para in the classroom I work in was tickling my feet and it hurt (I do currently have a foot injury that I'm waiting to hear back on) and then the classroom teacher took my phone and yelled at me when I was talking to the doctor. I literally woke up crying I was so distraught. These dreams aren't fun.

I'm on cd13 and having just moved house I'm pretty sure that this wont be our month as I'm probably gonna ovulate in next couple of days and have only dtd once and not sure we will get time to again lol. Got 2 weddings in December, so might hold back til January?!

Just 8 days until af is due this cycle has absolutely flown over! Dont think this month is my month but still hopeful and still excited to poas! X

Hi can I join too?

X

Hi Abbie - I'm not sure what kind of OPK's are available where you are. When I first started trying to find out when I ovulated, I bought one of those packs that had 20 dipsticks in it and just started them the day after AF left. There was always plenty of them and it gave me peace of mind. Now I'm on Clomid and am monitored by my doctor so I get more information and don't have to start them so early. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

I'm on cd13 and having just moved house I'm pretty sure that this wont be our month as I'm probably gonna ovulate in next couple of days and have only dtd once and not sure we will get time to again lol. Got 2 weddings in December, so might hold back til January?!

Hi LittleMum - You never know. I say don't give up hope until AF arrives. My husband and I had our house built and about three weeks after we moved in I found out I was pregnant. We call our DS our house warming gift. :winkwink:

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

Hi thanks guys, yeah I'm due to finish as in a few days so I think it's best to do. That. I did get a pack of 20 opks so I think it's best if I just start testing straight after at to make sure I get it and don't miss my chance! :)

This has got to be the month!!

:thumbup::baby:

Getting really worried that I won't O at all this month! :( Definitely haven't missed it as I used opks every day from about cd6 and negative every time. To make it worse, my granpa died yesterday & I heard that bereavement can delay or even stop O. Just feeling really down about it all! :( Hoping I have missed it by the opks just being wrong but then I've had no pregnancy symptoms either! :( :(
xo.

Getting really worried that I won't O at all this month! :( Definitely haven't missed it as I used opks every day from about cd6 and negative every time. To make it worse, my granpa died yesterday & I heard that bereavement can delay or even stop O. Just feeling really down about it all! :( Hoping I have missed it by the opks just being wrong but then I've had no pregnancy symptoms either! :( :(
xo.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. :hugs: Hopefully things will be brighter for you soon.

Im so sorry to hear about your grandpa, fingers crossed you have ovulated and you just missed it with tests x

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully you get your positive soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->