cd2 anyone

Im not sure how many bpo I am but af is due in 2 days x

Hi Ladies - I finally got my progesterone test results back. It was 30, my doctor said that I definitely ovulated. Now I just wait and see.

Oh thats good news when you due to take a test x

I actually tested Sunday (10dpo) and was shocked to see the second line. I have tested every day since and the line is getting really dark. I'm wondering if here isn't more than one in there making the levels higher.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
I took a test this morning and it was negative. I think I'm about 10dpo today. I will test again in a few days, but I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle. I think it will probably be on to Femara for me.

I got my bfp on saturday im to nervous to announce it until i have dark tests, i am testing daily to watch for progression, scared incase its another chemical x

I got my bfp on saturday im to nervous to announce it until i have dark tests, i am testing daily to watch for progression, scared incase its another chemical x

Congrats!!! I'm sending good vibes your way that everything is good and you have a nice sticky bean.

I'm on CD37, still negative HPT's and no sign of AF, UGH!!! I have put in an email to my doctor to see how long she wants me to wait before giving me the Provera again. ](*,)

Congrats Natalie hope it sticks sending lots of luck :)

I'm due AF today or tomorrow, yesterday had cramps like it was coming but nothing yet. Did a test last night & very undoubtedly dark BFN with no second line in sight! Will wait & see but feeling pessimistic :(

xo.

Congratulations!! I hope it sticks!

AFM: I went to the doctor yesterday and their pregnancy test came back inconclusive so they told me to stop in next week for another go at it. I took a leftover digital this morning using second urine of the day (about an hour after first pee) and it said not pregnant. I'm terrified that i lost the baby, or that something is wrong, but I haven't had any spotting and only very minimal cramps that come and go.

Do you have any normal line tests, i dont want to make you feel worse but that happened to me with my chemical and i took a digi it said not prengnant and i bled the next day, i hope that this isnt the case i have my fingers crossed for you try get a normal test x

Is there any chance you can get some? You chart doesnt look like you will bleed soon i assume you would have a temp drop like you would if af was coming.

My hubby let me buy one test from the dollar store with the promise that I would wait until tomorrow to take it. Until then we are just chalking the digital negative to a 45 minutes later minimal diluted urine trying to make it work test. The doctors test yesterday did have a line, it was just faint. Symptoms are all still there and no spotting or temp drop so well have to see what happens

Af got me 1 day late on friday cd5 today hoping for a positive this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->