cd2 anyone

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

7DPO: yet another vivid dream, nausea, fatigue, gassy, occasional cramping, backache, watery cervical mucus and my boobs are painful to touch (noticed it today when a kid at work ran onto my chest). I've been somewhat moody and really want pineapples.

You can see my chart here:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/badges/mycountdown-badge1.png

It's time for. Y daily symptom update lol.

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

7DPO: yet another vivid dream, nausea, fatigue, gassy, occasional cramping, backache, watery cervical mucus and my boobs are painful to touch (noticed it today when a kid at work ran onto my chest). I've been somewhat moody and really want pineapples.

8DPO: temp increased .42' today. My boobs are very tender to the touch, and ache quite a bit from the pressure on my bra. I had another really vivid dream last night, making it 5 in a row. I woke up nauseated and have been nausea on and off all day. I'm tired as tired could be (TGIF), and really moody. I've had some twinges on my right side, and actually a few on my left side as well. I'm wondering IF I am pregnant, since I am feeling pinches on both sides of my uterus, if the pain I felt directly after ovulation was perhaps twins coming down the tube? Couldn't help myself and bought an answer brand test, which was of course negative. Gonna test again in 2 days.

You can see my chart here:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/badges/mycountdown-badge1.png

Man, the time flew by today! Congratulations to everyone who got a :bfp: today, and I'm sorry that :witch: found a few today.

AFM:

8DPO: temp increased .42' today. My boobs are very tender to the touch, and ache quite a bit from the pressure on my bra. I had another really vivid dream last night, making it 5 in a row. I woke up nauseated and have been nausea on and off all day. I'm tired as tired could be (TGIF), and really moody. I've had some twinges on my right side, and actually a few on my left side as well. I'm wondering IF I am pregnant, since I am feeling pinches on both sides of my uterus, if the pain I felt directly after ovulation was perhaps twins coming down the tube? Couldn't help myself and bought an answer brand test, which was of course negative. Gonna test again in 2 days.

9DPO: My temp stayed elevated today 98.46, so I think that is a good sign. My body temp throughout the day is usually around 97.8. I woke up nauseous but because we had family coming over I felt the need to do some dishes....but I threw up all over the clean ones as I pulled them out :cry:. I continue to be exhausted throughout the day and my breasts are so tender I can barely touch them without wincing in pain. I have quite the headache going as well. My cervix is still high and leaking creamy mucus. I've had a few very minor pinching feelings on my right side, but nothing like it was a few days ago. I had yet another vivid dream, so much so that I am dreading going to sleep now because I don't like what I see. My back is killing me, and I can't seem to stop farting. I also woke up with quite a few pimples, which made me angry because I haven't had a breakout since high school.

Your symptoms sound so promising I dont really have any I think mine are more signs of af coming like super moody poor oh cant do right for wrong and slight nausea which ive realised I get leading up to af, cm is no different to what its like any other cycle, ive had the funny taste/texture in my mouth like I got when I was pregnant with my son but ive just getting over a cold so putting it down to that

got a faint positive this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations :D wow you had alot of symptoms i havent had any bar a nightmare last night which since my chemical isnt unusual but then again i didnt really have any symptoms with my chemical either x

Ive just sent oh to asda for a frer I took a clear blue earlier on in the day and pulled it apart like an hour ago and there was definitely a second line but its a blue dye test and so over the time limit! Fingers crossed, congratulations jrepp wish you a h&h nine months

Fingers crossed i took a cheapie this morning only 6-7dpo i have no willpower and had a shadow line hoping its the start of something, update us when u take it :) x

Just took an asda test and it was negative I did the most pathetic little dribble on it ever though it took about a minute just for it to start soaking through the window lol ill take another one with fmu, ive tried to upload a photo put im usimg my phone so I dont know how x

Click desktop version at the bottom then post a reply then click the little paper clip. 7
When i upload pics it usually makes me resize them so i usually do to about 450-600 x

Ive tried it wont let me select a file :S x

Ill try and set it as my avatar pic and have a look see if you think it could be a positive I think its probably an evap line with it being a blue one x

Hmm weird let me know when it is ur avatar and i will look x

Ive changed it but its just blured it so much you cant see it at all x

Oh you still dont have a pic, ahh i wana see it lol x

I dont have a clue how to do it haha ill take my tablet over my mams tomorrow and connect to her wifi hopefully ill be able to upload it off there would I still be able to see an evap line like 8 hours after I took the test? X

Yeah tested this moth bfn :( got a text from my closest friend today a photo of her bfp im heartbroken thought I could of had a chance this month think I need to take a few month off im just not coping with the months of nothing as good as I thought I would x

What dpo are you? I got bfn this morning but hoping its to early otherwise i am thinking about a break too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->