cd2 anyone

alex_22

Reaction score
Well dreaded af showed up yesterday! Onto a new month I have a good feeling about this one, anyone wa t to wait it out with me? 10th October testing x

I'll wait it out wih you. I'm 5dpo, but due to test the 10th as well.

Hiya how you feeling? I cant wait for af to dissapear! Lpoking forward to seeing if this cycle hold a bfp x

I'm feeling good. Just finished spotting, and can start opk testing in 5 days or so. Really hoping for a BFP this time around. I should be o-ing on my hubby's birthday so maybe we can have a birthday baby!

How are you feeling?

Hey! CD3 today, AF due 11th Oct but I'll probably test before lol. I'm so gutted about AF arriving :(

How are you both feeling? X

Hey girls!
Will be waiting it out with you too! CD 4 due to test 16th but got some tests which claim to work 4 days before AF so probably won't resist testing on 12th or 13th! Fingers crossed for us all!
xo.

I'm cd 7, and feel a cold coming on! Trying to stay away from the hubby so he doesn't catch it.

Ohhh good luck for cycle 2! I know what you mean about being gutted about AF, I was saying to hubby it's like when you buy your first ever lottery ticket & for some reason you feel like you have a winner then it's so disappointing when you don't!
xo.

Not long til we can try again! Just hope it's not months & months, can't even imagine how disheartening it must be :nope: COME ON CYCLE 2 :happydance: !
xo.

I ovulate around the 26th. You?

I agree Pearls&Bows! C'mon cycle 2 :)

I'm due to ovulate between the 23rd and 28th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member