CD34 - No Definitive BFP

aragornlover8

Reaction score
Warning: This is a bit of a long post. Sorry. :)

I've been testing with internet cheapies over the last couple of days. Yesterday I got what I think is a faint positive; there was a definite pink line but I'm not entirely sure it wasn't evap. DH picked up some Clearblue Digitals last night, and I took one this morning. It was a BFN.

I'm pretty sure I o'd on CD15. I wasn't taking opks or temping or anything, but I got spotting with EWCM, along with AF-like pains. So I'm not sure what to think. The only real symptom I've had that's persistent is that my boobs have gotten a little bigger and there are definite veins around my nipples. Other than that I just haven't had any real sign that my AF is approaching either.

I'm just not sure what to think. And I'm kind of afraid that my cycles are just going to be too irregular to conceive or something.

How long are you cycles? Are they regular? It's so hard to have an idea of when you ovulated without temping, that helps soo much! Maybe you ovulated later then you are thinking so hpt won't pick it up yet? And those digis def. don't work as early as the other ones! Keeping my FX for you dear!

:dust:

The problem is I'm not sure if my cycles are regular or not yet. My last AF was my first "real" AF since coming off of birth control. And because the previous AF was only withdrawal bleed from the pill, I really don't know how to calculate my cycle.

I kind of decided, because I knew my cycle might be weird again this month, to not use opks or start temping yet and just have a go at bding every other day through most of the cycle (which we did). If and when AF comes, I plan on ordering a bulk set of opks to use this month.

But yeah, I'm thinking I must have ovulated later. Hopefully not too much later than I thought, as we haven't been bding as rigorously this last week.

Also, I'm wondering. The first month after quitting BCP, do I count day 1 as the first day after the pills or the first day of withdrawal bleed from the placebos?

you would count Day 1 as the first day of thewithdrawl bleed

I say give it a few more days.....or week and test again
CB digis are not that sensitive so that could be the reason for the BFN

Thanks! I just realized I didn't realize how to calculate my last cycle at all. Made me feel like a dumby! :p
So last cycle was 31 days, according to my calculations. I'm CD 35 now, so I'll wait a while before I test again with the digital. This could just be my cycle still being whacky from the bcp. I don't feel quite as panicky anymore, which is good. :p

Oh, and CONGRATS on the BFP, NG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->