• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Hey Pam!!! I still see the shading of a line but I don't understand why they're not getting any darker. They should be much darker by now. How many DPO are you???
I hope they get darker soon!!!!
FX for you!

:hugs:

Actually I disagree with this - hope you don't mind sorry!!! My IC tests were like this for days - they didn't get "properly" dark until at least a week after I got my BFP on another test. When I saw the faint line on the IC - I took a Tesco test (UK) and then a Boots digital test (UK) and got positives on those. I carried on doing the cheap ICs and they took ages to get significantly darker. GL Pam! xxx

i heard that the ic don't ever get+really dark till well after period due. I see the lines x x good luck hun+x

Thanks Ya'll!!! Today's has been the darkest by far...so I'm hoping tomorrow will be something good....took an Answer test and I can't see anything but it is after 5:00pm so I guess it was a waste of a test with diluted urine...lol....But my sister was visiting and refused to leave till I took one....so I fed my addiction and got her out of here...:rofl:

Picture of the latest test?! We want to see!!

It doesn't look as dark as it was IRL....just so you know...But here it is...

Attachments

• hpt9.jpg
    hpt9.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 88
  • hpt9invert.jpg
    hpt9invert.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 51
  • hpt10.jpg
    hpt10.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 71
I def see it, tweaked it for you too :)

Attachments

• pam.jpg
    pam.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 51
  • pam2.jpg
    pam2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 32
Thanks Mam...it looked so much better in real life...lol....I thought I had something on a $ test...but not really sure....will take another one later

Hey Pam!!! I still see the shading of a line but I don't understand why they're not getting any darker. They should be much darker by now. How many DPO are you???
I hope they get darker soon!!!!
FX for you!

:hugs:

Actually I disagree with this - hope you don't mind sorry!!! My IC tests were like this for days - they didn't get "properly" dark until at least a week after I got my BFP on another test. When I saw the faint line on the IC - I took a Tesco test (UK) and then a Boots digital test (UK) and got positives on those. I carried on doing the cheap ICs and they took ages to get significantly darker. GL Pam! xxx

I wasn't trying to be mean or discouraging. Pam is one of my friends on here. I was just being honest. The first post on this thread with a test was over 10 days ago. They should have gotten darker by now I would think. But that's just my opinion. Im hoping Pam gets her BFP!!!!! We're here for support. I was just being honest.

It's all good RN...lol...I know you weren't being rude or anything!!! And your right...they should be getting darker by now and they aren't...this mornings tests is even fainter than the last and I'm still not getting anything on the Answer tests....I'm not counting myself out I'm just tired of testing already...lol....But knowing my I'll keep testing hoping I see something...that's all I really do anyway...HOPE that I see something....

Thanks for everyone's support and opinions...But in the future I don't think I'll ever buy these kinds of IC's again...lol...I think they are bad for false positives/evaps....

What brand did you say they were again?? I ordered som OPKs off of Amazon because they were cheaper than the kind I normally use. Well, I used both kinds until I got my positive and they both turned positive on the same day at the same time. So I guess the cheapies were good after all. LOL!!!

I hope the lines you've been getting are the start of your BFP!!! Keeping FX for you!!!! :hugs:

They are a One Step HCG test....they look like Wondfo but I don't think they are....I'm gonna order some more but make sure they are Wondfo...cause the ones with HCG written on them are obviously NOT reliable...I am so depressed....those tests having really made me think it was happening....:cry: But I have yet to get a + on an Answer test....

Edit: I just looked up Wondfo and they are showing the tests that I took (pink handle with HCG written on them)...Someone had used those tests along side a FRER and they Wondfo looks like mine but the FRER doesn't really show a line but are stating they are positive...so maybe the FRER/Answer tests will take time to show up?

really really hoping!! come on silly tests show something up!! Feel anything new?? (as in symptoms?)

My BB's are sore...and I've noticed at times when I move or bend over I feel a sharp twinge in my lower abdomen....but other than that...nothing else...

Good luck honey am rooting for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->