• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

My symptoms have changed to feeling uterine pressure...not cramps...just pressure....and it's almost like when AF is about to show....at this point I wish she would show so I can move onto the next cycle and start over!!!!!

well hang in there. As you know (i'm sure) many many women feel like their period is about to start and have gotten a positive. I'm one of those ladies! My early pregnancy symptoms were just...that I felt exactly the same as when i'm about to get af. bb's weren't more sore, no sickness no dizzyness etc...I really couldn't have known. I mean that's also what makes it all so frustrating because you don't even know if you're looking for similarities or differences but keep fxed..and updated!more tests today?

Pam, how are you? Any more updates? I have thought about you a lot over the weekend hoping to sign in today and see a BDP!! Hugs!:hugs:

Nothing to report....guess I'm not pregnant....cause I'm not getting anything on my Answer tests....and my $ test messed up this morning so it's faulty.....This really sucks :cry: I guess I haven't ovulated yet...and my temps are staying low and stationary...this is the 3rd day in a row it's been the same temp...I'm on CD35 and it's not uncommon for me to have long cycles...so we'll see.....

I keep having dreams about pregnancy and positive pregnancy tests....it's so weird....and honestly I don't like it...cause when I wake up I am left with that longing....

AW PAMM...(HUGS) :hugs: MAYBE you will be pleasantly surprised soon?!? fxd still crossed for you sweetie!

how long have you been TTC? It seems by the looks of your charts that you're not ovulating.. do you do OPK's religiously? I would take some samples of your charts to your doctor to show how irradic your temps are and maybe they can put you on clomid to help you ovulate! It really would be worth a try hun. I feel bad that you must be one of those people who always have a small concentration of hcg in your system which leads you to see faint positives no matter which point in your cycle you are in..
I wish you luck!! FX'd!

Thanks...well my doc told me if I don't ovulate by May 4th then she will put me on Clomid...so just 2 more days and I'll find out if she was being honest!

I know ur hopefully getting Clomid, but have u tried Vitex/agnus castus? It took my cycles from irregular, generally 46- 52 days, to 36 the first month taking it, then 32 the 2nd month and 30 the 3rd. Also, i ovulated religiously 14 days before AF. I took it from the first month we were ttc, so i dont know if it actually helped me conceiving, but i got a bfp our first month ttc, which i sadly lost early, then a bfp the 3rd month, and am now nearly 13 weeks (touchwood!). I know i cant be sure that wouldnt have happened anyway,but i really feel it helped with everything, and to take 20 days off the length of my cycles and make them so regular so quickly... i think its amazing and cant recommend it enough. If u ever want to know more feel free to pm me.

Anyhow, GL with the doctor xx

Hi there. I've been stalking a little while but not posting because I didn't know what to say!

Just wanted to add, if you had a full fern on your fertility microscope, perhaps that's when you O'd this time?
If you and your OH dtd around this time, there is still a chance you could get pregnant this cycle, but it'lll be another week or so until you know? x

I am hoping the ferning meant something but FF say's I haven't ovulated yet :cry:

I wish I had some good news but I ran out of IC's and my Answer tests are still negative.....so depressing!!! I thought for sure this was gonna happen!

I have ordered more IC's....hopefully they will be here in a few days!

I'm okay Charmed...just depressed about the whole thing...had another psychic reading and she said it would happen before June....I know to some people that is a bunch of bologne but it give me hope....

im totally into all of the babes and i believe :) so keep ur faith sweetie :) xx message me if wanna chat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->