• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

I see something!!!a little something but something! Exciting exciting stuff!!! when retesting..?

Yea...I'm surprised...lol....I just hope they get darker!!! I'm kind of in limbo land, you know? LOL!!! I keep having strange dreams...ones that just don't make sense! And I am also having dreams of getting positive FRER's...I am so ready to be pregnant again....I'm praying for a boy!!

i definitely see a line on the bottom GL

Hey Pam!!!!

I see something on the tests!!!! How many DPO are you today???

I know you say you don't want to waste the money on an FRER, and I dont blame you, but thats what I would recommend too.

The lines seem to be staying the same shade on these ICs. Do you know anyone else that has used that brand? How long has it taken for them to get a really dark line?

Maybe these ICs just don't get that dark??? Who knows, you could go get an FRER and get a blazing + !!!!!

Keeping everything crossed for you!!!! I wanna see your status changed to preggers soon!!!!! :hugs:

(I kind of don't like doing the FRERs either because a BFN seems to be more disappointing on them than on ICs. But Im thinking you'll get a BFP!!!!)

I really hope these start getting darker for you!!

I just have to say though that some women ALWAYS have a small concentration of HCG in their system and that is why positive pregnancy is considered above 25 miU/mL. but anything under 5 miU/mLs are considered negative.. so you could always have 4 miU/ml's in your body, and that is why it is showing up when you test with the sensitive tests but not with the frers... I know another lady who would always get a faint line and it turned out that this was her problem.
I hope this isn't the case for you and your lines start to get darker! good luck!

This mornings test FMU and my saliva test (full fern!!!!) I hope this is the start of my BFP!!!

Attachments

• fullfern.jpg
    fullfern.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 61
  • hpt6.jpg
    hpt6.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 112
Yup there's a line on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Hope you don't mind, I had a little tweak! REALLY hope this is ur :bfp:

Attachments

• hpt6.jpg
    hpt6.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 90
Ok I looked up the full/partial fern saliva tests so I think I get it now. They are the equivalent of those opk tests right, checking for ovulation, and in the same way that if the opk test shows a smiley face/line whatever outside of ovulation time, it may mean you are pregnant, if the saliva test is "fullfern" (with a fern like pattern) then it means either ovulating, or pregnant. Clever! Apparently it's a cheaper method and pretty accurate, wonder why it hasn't particularly caught on.

That's why I am starting to get excited...lol....cause I haven't had ferning like this before!!! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Thanks Beau for tweaking it! Looks awesome! I hope this is the start of my BFP too!!!!!

Thanks AS...me too!!!!

Took another with 2MU...and it came up almost right away...just fainter...(I promise you there is something there...I can see it IRL!!)

Attachments

• hpt7.jpg
    hpt7.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 111
Top test (dried) FMU...Bottom is 2MU and the invert...

Attachments

• hpt8.jpg
    hpt8.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 79
  • hpt8invert.jpg
    hpt8invert.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 42
I really hope these start getting darker for you!!

I just have to say though that some women ALWAYS have a small concentration of HCG in their system and that is why positive pregnancy is considered above 25 miU/mL. but anything under 5 miU/mLs are considered negative.. so you could always have 4 miU/ml's in your body, and that is why it is showing up when you test with the sensitive tests but not with the frers... I know another lady who would always get a faint line and it turned out that this was her problem.
I hope this isn't the case for you and your lines start to get darker! good luck!

wow thats very interesting and makes sense, theres people in this gallery section that always seem to get a really faint line every month and I always thought boy how come they always get evaps its so cruel. I never heard of this before so thats good to know.

pambolina I see something there on the current tests where I didnt before, good luck!! when is AF due or are you late already?

Tweaked this one too and me thinks the 2mu is a little stronger ;)

Attachments

• hpt8.jpg
    hpt8.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94