CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

whats the longest cycle you've had? cant wait to see next lot of ics

Umm....my longest cycle....well....I had my daughter in June 2009 and with a little pill called Provera I had my first bleed in December 2010....so 18 months!! LOL!!

Wow Pam that is a long cycle!!!! how are you today?? did your tests arrive yet?? good luck xxx:hugs:

I'm doing alright! According to the tracking number my IC's have made it into my town and is out for transit so I should get them today, just not sure when!! I'll be glad when they get here!

blimey that is long :/ must be frustrating, cant wait to see your next test fingers crossed for you

Thanks...I'm not holding out much hope....it would be nice to see 2 lines....but....with my irregularity I'll be lucky to concieve this year! :cry:

Provera really does naff up your body for a while Pam, but it will happen. You'll get your BFP soon enough xxxx

I haven't taken Provera in awhile....I've just been taking my Metformin and hoping it does the job...and so far I think it has cause it brought on a natural cycle in March....

Hey Pam...been following your thread for a bit. So wanted to pop in and say I'm thinking of you!!! I'm sure you have some very frustrating days! I hope your Dr. will work with you to help regulate your cycles! *hugs*

Well I'm stumped...I dunno what to think....

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 87
  • hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 84
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 76
Mummy...No I haven't...I had to reschedule for the 13th...and I can't wait...I need some freakin answers!!!

But I will say this...WONDFO ONE STEP HCG PREGNANCY TESTS (PINK HANDLES WITH HCG ON THEM) are a load of freakin crap!!!

I get line after line after line and NOTHING on Answer or FRER's.....

Mummy...No I haven't...I had to reschedule for the 13th...and I can't wait...I need some freakin answers!!!

But I will say this...WONDFO ONE STEP HCG PREGNANCY TESTS (PINK HANDLES WITH HCG ON THEM) are a load of freakin crap!!!

I get line after line after line and NOTHING on Answer or FRER's.....

:hugs:

I wish that you would trust me when I say (this is the 3rd and last time I'll say it because I don't want you to think I'm annoying or a know-it-all, and then I'll probably stop stalking your thread because I almost feel as if I'm being ignored when I tell you this, but I'm sincerely just trying to help you understand why you're getting squinters on these tests) that some women, have a low amount of hcg in their systems AT ALL TIMES. I think these tests are SO sensitive that they are detecting that very low amount and that is why you are always getting squinters. I don't think they're faulty, I don't think they're evaps, I think they're doing their job, but unfortunately you're just one of those women who have a very low amount of hcg in their system and when you're TTC it's very frustrating to see a squinter and NOT get your hopes up..
If I were you I would concentrate my POAS addiction more on OPK's as I think that your long cycles are due to the lack of Ovulation. I hope you get some answers from your doctor soon.
Good luck! I really do wish you the best!! :hugs:

I'm not trying to ignore your advice....but as I stated before I have had loads of blood work done and beta's done and never have they reached above <1....so I just don't see how I can be one of those people....which is why I'm leaving more towards evaps....

Please don't be upset with me....I appreciate your support.....

ohhh sorry, I must have missed where you said that.. hmm.. just seemed like the only possible answer to me because you've even gotten a new batch of tests, so it's not like one batch was bad and giving evaps, but now you've gotten 2 bad batches?? just seems impossible, but if it's true then it's very unfortunate!.. I know it's frustrating, and I feel for you!! Good luck!

I have a suggestion..if you havent done it already lol...have your hubby..or even one of your kids..do a test and compare...thats the only thing I can think of to see if there is a line there too on theirs and then you will know for sure that its evaps and just weird tests..I had my hubby do it and there was not even a hint of a line when I was getting a faint faint faint line with my bfp....post the pics so we can compare!!

lol...he's done it for me before...just not with this type of test...lol...will probably try it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->