• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

LOL...yea I know what you mean....before it didn't feel right not to test when I pee'd...it's like for the first time ever I thought "man...what a waste of pee!"

Tested with my last IC and is appears to be negative...I THINK I see something vvvvv faint...not really sure though...my urine still wasn't as dark as it could be....I guess I'll keep wishing, hoping and praying!!!

If you vote for Meghan please don't forget to "LIKE" the page...or I don't think the vote will count!!!! THANKS!!!

https://photos.parents.com/cutekid/25/2011/3757?esrc=nwphotofaves3

My camera on my phone sucks ass....seriously...so I didn't even bother...plus I'm sure it wouldn't show up...what I saw was so so faint that I'm almost sure I was seeing things...lol...

I have a question...can taking something like Ibuprophen or Asprin or Tylenol affect the results of temping?

For instance...I had a headache the other night and couln't sleep because of it...so I took some Ibuprophen....that morning I had a dip in my temp....so I am wondering if my temp was natural or was it brought on from taking the meds?

I doubt Ibuprofen would, but anything that contains paracetamol might, as this is used to reduce temperature/fever if you have a cold etc.
Ibuprofen doesn't usually contain paracetamol, unless it's a combined one like nurofen (not sure if you have that over there!)

no it's just standard Ibuprophen...nothing special about it...LOL....

So I guess then my temp dip was natural....hmmmm....and still no BFP....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It wasn't a huge dip though babe. I've seen bigger dips than that which still result in a BFP!! xx

Poor Pam! Stuck in limbo... me too! I thought for sure I'd have something this morning, but nooooooo.... just more of that almost there but not quite colored line! If my husband didn't need me at work, I'd go back to bed and cry. :cry:

The thing that keeps me going is knowing that while the days seem to pass so slowly right now, really I'll now for sure pretty soon. We were making plans for the 4th of July on Sunday, and it was such a relief to think that by then I'd know for sure. But it's soooo frustrating right now! I have stuff to do but all I can do is sit here and analyze the feelings in my belly! :dohh:

Glitter...so you mean my dip doesn't look enough to turn into a BFP?

Imnop....I wish I had something to distract me...lol...I'm just trying not to think about it...but now that I have no more tests in the house it's better...lol....I'm not tempted or anything....I'll get an FRER this weekend and if it's a BFN then I won't test anymore and accept that I'm NOT preggo and just wait for AF.....hope she comes too...so I can start all over!!!

Nooo! completely the opposite! I mean that i've seen massive temp drops that have gone to the coverline come back up and produce a BFP, the same as there are a few with no dips and a few with tiny dips. All I mean is that as long as your temps are still above the line, you're still in with a chance. Have a look at the gallery on FF and you'll see a few that look odd but end in BFP!

Yea I've looked through there a few times...lol....

I'm starting to wonder if our BDing so late in the day could have affected our chances of conceiving this cycle...we would wait till all the kids are asleep and before we know it it's 11:00 at night before we get to BD....

Yea I've looked through there a few times...lol....

I'm starting to wonder if our BDing so late in the day could have affected our chances of conceiving this cycle...we would wait till all the kids are asleep and before we know it it's 11:00 at night before we get to BD....

I don't think it matters what time. My husband and I DTD two days AFTER my period ended. In the middle of the night. And blammo. Knocked up. Apparently I ovulate way early (or last month anyway) if that's the case no WONDER it didn't take before when we were actually trying.

oh wow...that is amazing...LOL....this little bean wanted very much to become apart of your family...lol....I'm still so excited for you!

Took an FRER...couldn't help it...LMAO...and it's a BFN! UUUGH! This really tells me that we didn't do it this month...so I'll be glad when AF get's here so I can start Round 2!

Hi Pammy :hugs:
Sorri for the bfn but still hang in there hun, :thumbup: im waiting to ovulate... BD last night and will till fri lol..:haha: I feel sooo goood at the mo iv now lost 2stone 3 1/2lbs now im soo pleased and hope I might start ovulating on my own! :winkwink:
FX xx:hugs:

:hi: Hi Laura, congrats on the weight loss, you are doing a fantastic job!!!:hugs:

Pam, im sorry you are getting BFN's still honey......how are you feeling today?? I just think you are having so many symptoms and with that temp drop it is all sounding very positive.....maybe that little eggy is just getting itself snuggled in and we will see some results soon.....when are you going to test again??? xxx:hugs:

Hi ladies! Glad to hear from you!!!

I tested this morning with an FRER and it's a BFN....I've been cramping more so I think AF is on her way...if I was pregnant something would have showed up by now....I'm done testing...I'm just gonna try and get my mind of it and wait for AF to show...Meghan's birthday party is this weekend so I have alot of cleaning and rearranging to do....thank God I have my kids to help...LOL....

Catching up with your thread Pam!

Sorry for the bfn, roll in cycle 2!

Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back