• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Pam I see a line on the first one! YIPPEE! I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR DIGITAL SPELL OUT SWEETIE! CONGRATS..How are you feeling??? :shrug::flower::hugs:

Okay I caved tonight..here's my FRER....it's my last one....

I cant see a thing, and I have a super high resolution screen for work so surprising other people are so sure....do you see a line on the frer in real life? if so then I would say you are, but Im not sure if you see something or not. hopefully the spotting was IB and it may take a few days to show up, but then that would mean the first tests were evaps then. Its all so annoying, wish we could just know a week later if we were pregnant or not. good luck :flower:

I see it on the frer on both, frer dont lie sweetie cant wait to see those lines get darker! Are u gonna do a digi?

Thanks ladies....I'm gonna wait a few more days and test again....I want to enjoy this Easter weekend....I've been stressing out so much....lol....

Have a great weekend!

Okay so I caved today....here's what I got...

Wet (5 Minutes) and Dried...and FRER

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 129
  • hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 120
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 164
I definatley see something on the first 2 of your last post, thick and pink! I'm having a hard time on the FRER, but see *SOMETHING*, not sure if it's pink or not. I have been stalking this thread, waiting for you to get a STRONG, PINK, :BFP: !! :) Things are looking good for you!!

Thanks Ashley! Not really sure what is going on though...went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a faint faint faint pinkish/brown discoloration of my CM....not sure when that could mean...cause I also had some slight pinkish spotting day before yesterday....this is all so confusing!

Here is this mornings...still nothing on the FRER....This picture looks so much better on my phone...lmao....

Attachments

• hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 131
I hope its your BFP (I'm abit of a secret lurker!) I had slight pinkish bleeding when AF was due. Fingers crossed all is good :) x

oh Im hoping!!!! I totally see it!! cant wait to see your next one!!

I don't see anything, sorry hun really hope i'm wrong though.

thanks ladies....hopefully something will happen soon...whether it be a BFP or AF.....

I hope so too been following! I just looked again at previous page with the little sticks (not sure what they're called...) and my screen was slightly different, and I really thought I could see something this time.

I dont see anything on the Fr's Im afraid, and the other tests some I think I can see a faint something and others nothing. Unsure as to whether they are evaps though as Ive had some really cruel lines on them. Hope you get your bfp. Good luck

i have no idea what goes on with your stinkin tests. I see it, then I don't. If i'm frustrated I can't even imagine how you're feeling...here's hoping it gets really dark!!!

I really think it varies on the concentration of my urine....and this latest one it wasn't all that concentrated....sorry your frustrated...I do know how you feel...lol...

i wished you live in england so you could buy a superdrug one :( still stalking you.
will you be seeing the doctor maybe get bloods done?

I have a doc appt for May 4th....hopefully by then I'll have a BFP or AF....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->