Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Kesh89

Expecting baby #2!!!!
Reaction score
Looking for some cd 9 buddies to test and symptom spot with!!

Hi Kesh, I am on CD 8 and wating for my positive OPK! How many months have you been ttc?

Hey! :) this is my second month trying for #2. I'm also waiting for my positive opk, have lots of promising symptoms that ovulation is close! I've had tons of ewcm today, ALOT more than last month. I only have tonight until Friday to bd with hubby, he will be leaving out of town then for work! Eek!!

Hey ladies I'm cd8 usually ov cd 10 cycle 2 also , no cm yet!waiting impatiently .. X

Welcome pips! I'm so tired of waiting LOL I'm not sure if I ovulated last month because of it was my first 2nd period after birth control! Hopefully it happens this month!!

Yh last month was my second after bc to hun, I was using opks and got a pos but not sure I od either x

How are your ladies opks this am? Mines still negative! I'm hoping these opks are good, borrowed some from a friend till mine came in, I've never used the neon pink handled ones before! Have any symptoms?? I've really only got the ewcm yesterday, will check later this am to check my cm. My temps have also dropped, this is my first month temping too. Are you gals temping??

Ello hun, u ok? Ye I ok my opks are stil neg showing lines but not pos yet , temps goin up slowly, just bought some preseed, my cm isn't much so thought I'd try that x

Sorry for the late response! Good luck! Sounds like you are close Kesh! I dont usually get the "normal" EWCM but close to it. Have been watery and have a bet with my DH that we get a Happy Face tonight! HAH we will see who wins! I said no he said yes :) This is my first month temping too....I am HORRIBLE at it...I dont remember to do it until Im out of bed! But Ive managed to get almost a weeks worth of "good" temps...mine are still staying steady for the moment. Went up yesterday a bit and then back down this morning.

Hiya! Dropping in....am CD11 today. Had lots of watery CM since yesterday, very neg OPKs and well you can see my chart is fairly constant at the moment. Hope to o this weekend all being well. Good luck playing catch the egg!

Yay!!! Got my positive opk this afternoon!! SO excited! How about you ladies???

Yey kesh that's great at cd10 or 11 now, hoping mine will be this weekend wen hubby's home makes it alot easier than a work day lol x

Still neg but the lines are getting darker! Hoping for a Pos tonight :) CM is watery still and temps still normal...CP is in a better position today than yesterday...so thats a good sign!

Yh mine to huni getting there, I'm waiting on preseed stil as my cm is a non existent x

I'm at CD11 today!! I'm debating whether or not I need pressed either as it doesn't seem I have a whole lot cm anymore although 2 days ago I was flooding in it

Yh I did couple days ago to hun it's redic talk about wrong timing,wen I was on bc I has loads of cm, now I need help lol x

This morning mine was watery...now this afternoon its much better and EW! Yeah! Usually I dont get the normal EWCM....but its more stretcy right now :) hoping for my happy face tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->