Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Kity you get your smiley face???
Pips - you get one yet either?
CD12 today for me, had another positive today! Ill post a pic of the abundant amount of opks I've taken lmao! It's terrible! Cm is watery today! Hubby will be home again tonight but gone tomorrow for sure so hopefully we've caught the eggo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 9
Holy cow! Thats a ton of tests! LOL :) Neg again last night but my CP is getting better! DTD anyways for the last 2 days just to be safe! Have a question for you ladies....I started temping 2 days before AF ended. Temps were higher than they have been this week...97.18, 97.2 97.2, 97.33 and then 3 days of 97.18....is it normal to have that many days of the same temp? I took it twice yesterday and today to make sure the thermometer isnt broken! Any advice ladies?

I'm not a charting professional as I only just started but from what I understand that's ok, you're looking for a pattern, the day of or before you o you will have a temp dip, and then you need 3 temp rises to confirm ovulation.

Ok I was a little freaked out because everyones charts Ive looked at are all over the place....mine looks a little too neat...lol...if that make sense....

Hey ladies, do u use fertility friend? Sign up its free and u can put ur temps in
Great opk pic huni looks great hope u caught that eggy,
I'm stil testing not there yet damn it later ov this month
, think ur temps r fine hun stick them in ff tho great to see it in a chart xx

I started using it this month....love FF! Its a HUGE help trying to figure this all out! Thanks for your help ladies! Appreciate it :)

Doing a test post lol want to see if my signature shows up.

Lol I no it took me ages, look for the one that says URL in front think its a bb code hun x

LOL I cannot figure this out for the life of me!!

Go to
More
Then share/ email
Then create page the top option
Then click the writting in blue takes u to another page,
Then click share
The link u need to copy is in there hun xx

Thants what I have in there :( is it the Simple Like or the thumbnail?

Thumbnail hun, I may of in the end emailed myself the links as it wasn't copying ? X

There!!!! Ahh that took forever LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"