Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Ok kit here's how I did it, I had gone to my ff app and did the following:
1. Click more
2. Share/email chart
3. Email chart link

*go to email and open the one from ff*

1. There will be two links posted in that email, click the bottom link that says "BB Code: ....."
2. It will take you to a new Internet page
3. Select "Share" at the top of the Internet page
4. Copy and paste the 4th code named "Chart Thumbnail BB Code" into your signature!

ARGH! im so frustrated! I do computers and websites all day long and never have this much trouble. The link worked but in the email where the link is when I click on it there is no chart. Not quite sure what Im doing wrong....

However if you go to my signaute, click on like and then go the My Chart from there you should be able to see it.

Your charts good kesh, one more temp rise tomorrow will confirm you ovulated, mine still not there silly opks , making me wait this month! Ladies wat r ur names? I'm pip be easier dont ya think rather than calling u by usernames hehe x

Hey pip! I had ANOTHER positive opk this am, even darker than yesterday's haha, I also had a temp rise this am :D

Here are my most recent opks, bottom two are from last night and this am!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey huni , they look great, ill post mine, I'm doubting wether my opks r toooo cheap, where did u get urs? X

I got mine from eBay!! Mine are mega cheapies!

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/2449FC36-6E6E-438B-A3AB-B4366FF080F0-367-0000001D8E7F944A.jpg
The last test is wet

I bought ic pg tests last month they gave so many fake pos stupid things x

Ah ya the pregnancy tests sometimes aren't the best! I've had good luck with the opks though! Yours look like mine shortly before I had my +, hopefully you get that positive soon! How long are your cycles normally??

Doing good today!! Think I'm officially 1dpo today! Had my first official negative opk this am! :D hooray! How does my chart look Pip?? I'm confident for this month!! How about you gals? Anyone in the tww yet?

Yh ur chart looks good hun I'm still waiting
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/CD0D61A2-EB87-45D0-97F9-35D9BF0AB903-310-00000011A3AC8B03.jpg
Here's tonight at the bottom arghhh come on! X

Oh wow, I bet you'll have your positive by tomorrow morning.

Hey ladies!@ Still negs for me :( Hoping today is it! Temps are off this morning as I didnt have me heater on last night and my temp was almost a whole degree under what its been all week and my house was about 15 degrees cooler in the AM than normal. My name is Catherine...or Cat for short! Nice to have everyones names! Congrats on being 1 DPO im jealous! Keep me posted today :) FYI I Use the Clear Blue digi witht he happy face for the OPK....too much guessing for the cheapies for me!!

Hi cat , yh I agree u hate the guessing with ic opks to! So hard to tell
I'm stil waiting to o according to opks, but if my temp goes up mora that will be 3 highs so I may have already
Gah hate guessing
Hate not bein in control x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"