Cell free DNA test?

Someone I work with just paid for their harmony test privately in the UK through baby bond and it was £399, it's not routine here on the NHS unless there's a special reason to do it X

Thanks so much ladies for all the input!

PERWINKLE-- I just found out today they are actually doing the Harmony test. I am so confused. I thought my doctor said "Cell free DNA test"?? Do you recall how much you had to pay out of pocket? My insurance company had the WORST time finding out the info today and my doctor's office said, "Well, we don't even bill insurance for it. It is a flat $130" there is no way a DNA test without billing my insurance is that cheap. I cannot believe it is so difficult to find out the cost! I don't want to be surprised with a stupid high bill!

It's what your doc said. They billed my insurance (it was originally $3500!!!) and my insurance denied it. Then I got a bill for $130. They told me they had a partnership with the lab and that's all I had to pay for both tests (the one at week 10 and the one at week 15) so I was happy. Nearly died of a heart attack when I saw the 3500 charge online! 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->