Cerazette and pregnancy

Hi Rachel, you sound like me with the school pudding face, lol. It's weird. Somedays I'll have my usual clear skin, and then I get a spot attack. I do occasionally get periods but they're usually painless and light so I'll put up with the spots too! Still can't wait to come off it though.

Hi Wanna-b-mummy

I've been on Cerezette for just over 6months. In the time i've been on it i've gain 1 stone in weight, it's given me really bad spots and i've also been having really bad mood swings. It's played havoc with my periods and I never know when i'm coming or going. Really not fun!!!!

OH and I have decided to continue till the end of what I have at home and then stop taking it

Awww Hodge, I'm the same, and we've also agreed that when my pills are finished, that's enough, which I think is January.

I have good weeks and bad weeks. Some weeks I feel wonderful, other times my moods are extremely low and I could cry on cue, plus I get spotty and greasy skin, which isn't like me at all.

I'm sure we'll be doing a little dance when we take our last ones, lol.

Lol bring it on...Think mine will run out in August altho I have to be really careful after that otherwise will have to buy a new wedding dress and my nanna won't be best pleased!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->