Cerazette Casualties

Michelle, im sorry you are feeling emotional! As for not having any symptoms.... i didnt get any the first time round until a day or two after i got my BFP which was on the day AF was due.... theres always hope! PMA all the way :hugs:

I thiink i got implantation symptoms today!!! :O i dont want to read too much into it because of the heavy spotting earlier this week BUT.... tonight while i was at work i started getting light cramps, like a tugging sensation in my womb, then sharp stabbing pains in the left hand side. not overly painful but definitely noticed them!! each time i went to the toilet over that couple of hours it was happening i noticed pink and brown CM.

Oh i hope this is it!!! :happydance: my ticker says i am only 4dpo but i think i ovulated a day or two before that. At most i am 6dpo.

oh my goodness i am excited now. i really hope i get a :bfp: and NOT a :witch: !!!

Im_mi,

The pains you are describing are the pains I've been getting but I have nothing else. I'm 9dpo today and tested this morning but got a :bfn: Maybe still a bit too early? I'm going to leave testing again until Friday!

Mxx

hi Jen - welcome to Team Cerazette :flower: everyone here is great!!

Michelle, knew you'd cave in and POAS hope you not too disheartened coz its prob just too early!! Ive still got a good feeling for you for Friday :) Wonder whats happened to Lolly, hope she ok?

Anyway all, everythings quiet with me not much to report at all, just counting down the days til the 17th Nov which still seems SO far away

Luv Lisa x

yeah 9dpo is still really early michelle, dont lose heart! :flower:

linds :hugs: hope the days fly by! i used to hate how the time dragged between midwife visits and scans when i was preg before, i think i would have gone to see the midwife once a week if i had been allowed! :laugh2:

no pains or spotting at all today. really hope that means theres a bean in there!! roll on the 4th when i can test.... just 10 days to go eep! might cave and poas on the 2nd but only if i have reason to believe i might be pregnant.

Girls,
I'm soooooo weak! I couldn't resist it and it doesn't help when the OH eggs me on (oops.. no pun intended :rofl:) Not doing it again until friday no matter what!!

Im_mi, resist and conquer. It would be so amazing if we both got a :bfp: and we could join Lisa!

M xx

How brilliant would that be, the 3 of us all together - I have got everything crossed for you 2 girls!!! Sending loadsa :hugs: and even more :dust: xx

hi girls. i just done a due date calculator to if i was to get preg this cycle - my due date would be 27th july!! 1 day before my birthday! lol x

hi girls. i just done a due date calculator to if i was to get preg this cycle - my due date would be 27th july!! 1 day before my birthday! lol x

Thats 4 days after mine too! How are things with you Drakey?

M xx

Hey Im_mi,

How are you today? Are you still getting the cramps?

M xx

omg lisa ive been calling you lindsay this whole time i am such an idiot :rofl: sorry! aww drakey i love doing stuff like that, really helps with pma! hope you get lucky this month <3 and 'chelle, yeah it would be awesome if we got our BFPs together! although i would totally still post in here all the time hehe :laugh2:

no spotting or anything since my implantation symptoms... and all of a sudden my hormones appear to have gone crazy. my sex drive has gone through the roof (to the point of developing crushes on co-workers :rofl: ) and im getting loads of spots. i really hope this is a sign of good things to come!

im going to poas on fri. i will only be 10dpo but i cant wait!!

Hi MikieC... have you seen my chart... hope it isnt ov this early as i have had no bding what so ever... better get on it tonight... just going with the flow and continuing with my temping.. hw r u? xx

Hi Drakey,

Yeah I'm good thanks. I've just had a look and it looks like you've ov'd to me! Get at it girl!!!! It ain't too late you know! I think my chart this month could be triphasic. I was under 36 during the first phase, I ov'd and then went to around 36.5/36.6 and for the last 3 days I've been 36.8.

Im_mi, :rofl: I thought you were talking to your SIL and was wondering where she was posting!

Well I'm getting that heavy feeling that feels like pressure in my abdomen now and I got that last month about a week before I took my af. My af is due a week today so its not looking good peeps...:growlmad: It ain't over till its over!!!

But as you always say Im_mi... PMA all the way!

lol we will see how my temps are over the next few days... if it is ov though its well early! ... ill be dragging the other half to bed asap! lol. hws ur day been? xx

lol we will see how my temps are over the next few days... if it is ov though its well early! ... ill be dragging the other half to bed asap! lol. hws ur day been? xx

My day has been rubbish but then I don't have the most exciting job in the world! I'm glad to be home.

Go and get that :sex: underway!

M xx

woohoo check me out - finally managed to get some tickers lol :yipee:
just need to get the banner now!!!

howz everyone tonight? Michelle I see your work is about as exciting as mine, I just CANT concentrate just now which is NOT good :nope:

im mi - its ok you're forgiven for the name :rofl: i knew you'd notice eventually lol

really need to go & get some housework done but just cant be bothered, am turning into such a lazy :mamafy:

Luv Lisa x

yeah im good ta, well apart from work which is seriously driving me nuts :wacko: - im a Housing Benefit assesor/processor & OMG some people :growlmad:

Managed to get some housework done, felt a bit guilty when OH was hoovering round about me while i was on here :laugh2:

Howz things with you? I hope you are resisting the urge to POAS again? I know its easy for me to say tho!!

:hugs: luv Lisa x

I'm not much better! I'm a Payroll Supervisor - boring!

Am resisting the urge to POAS quite well but only cos I think I'm going to take af. I've got that heavy feeling that I got last month. My cousin has just told everyone that she is 4 weeks pregnant! She's ecstatic and its her first!

We'll see. Trying to stay positive tho!

M xx

Hi girls!

Hoping I can join Team Cerazette Casualities, here is my story...

On Cerazette for 5 yrs, DH and I decided to try for a baby once married (married 8th aug 09) so stopped taking pill ( a coupla week before wedding, cheeky!) had a heavy period somewhere inbetween there and got my BFP on 21/9/09. We were sooooooooo happy! However, 1 week late began spotting :( after a few weeks I was dianosed with an ectopic pregnancy. We tried to tret with methotrexate but it didn't work (for some reason) and my tube ruptured and I was bleeding internally. Was rushed to theatre on 18/10/09 where they removed my left tube :(.

I wish I had stopped taking the Cerazette way before we wanted to ttc and used condoms...hindsight is a beautiful thing!

So now I am recovering and taking a 3 month break (due to the methotrexate) before ttc, the wait is going to be horrendous! But I am glad that I am finally on the mend.
Kim x

Hi kimmy! Sorry to hear about your ectopic hun:hugs: if its any consolation, my SIL just this week got her BFP just 5 months after an ectopic and she lost a tube too. Theres always hope :hugs:

having quite a few symptoms tonight. trying not to get too excited but its hard!!! implantation happened on saturday, when do you think i could POAS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->