Cerazette Casualties

no it doesnt feel like af at all, no cramps or clots or anything and its too light... its just so red. i do have a strange sensation in my uterus, not uncomfortable more like.... an awareness... iykwim.

and yay for long weekends!

Mmmmm Strange, I don't really know what to say to help.

I hope you start to feel a bit better soon :hugs:

Lolly x

thank you <3 all of this is really making me want to poas LOL any excuse right???!! :rofl:

Girls, I think we all need a bit of a lift, We all seem to be at that same stage where we're trying not to obsess about things and wondering where and when af is going to show!

Just imagine we all have our :bfp: For a minute :happydance:

What names would you pick? (i love this game)

My girls would be: Beth, Olivia, Leila, Anna, Grace or Molly.

Boys: Oscar, Ollie, Max, Thomas or Daniel.

Let me know, Oh and if you have any other games that can take our minds off things that would be great!

Lolly x

aww good idea lolly, im loving the PMA :) and your names are lovely!

for me....

girls: Amaris, Eloise, Skye, Niamh, Poppy

boys: felix, samuel, elijah, malachi, noah

:)

i feel better already!! boys names are much harder than girls.

It's such a fun game isn't it!!! I think about all the time. I love love love poppy but my hubby is against it (i also love India, summer, daisy and lilly) And for a boy i love Sunny (i can be quite hippyish) He hates all of them (loser) lol

Sooooooo You gonna poas??????

Lolly

(i'll tell you a secret, ive pee'd on 3 this week :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

omg thats soo funny! :rofl: i have too, hpts and opks.... i am a peestickaholic!! i need to pee now so ill go poas and report back post haste :rofl:

Ive spent a bloody fortune already on opk's and hpt's!!

God, see next cycle, im going to totally lighten up :haha:

I suppose most people must be like this though?!

Yes, Let me know i'll be on here till 3pm then back to work

Lolly x

bfn, as expected :laugh2: why oh why did i waste a FRER!!!??? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh god thats awful sorry!! We actually make it worse for ourselves!!! Next cycle im really gonna chill and you know what im not even peeing on opk's im sooo over them it's unreal. Mines are jusr positive EVERYTIME!

Aw well, at least we can laugh about it :happydance:

lol! :haha: yes, i hereby vow to NOT poas unless i have an actual solid reason to believe that i might be pregnant. And i expect you girls to hold me to that! :rofl:

I think this bleeding must be AF. its getting heavier :cry: 15 day cycle, go me. not.

Ah Im_mi I'm sorry! POAS is becoming a bit of an obsession! Secret? I've done one as well even though I know its way way way too early!

I'm still getting twinges but not as bad.

Oooh baby names!

We decided on a boys name - Kai (Love it!) but we are stuck for a girl. I like Skye, Erin, Molly and Emma

Although we have decided on the boys name, let me know what you think. OH surname is MacIver. How do you think that sounds? Kai MacIver??

Oh i love Kai, Think it goes lovely. I like all the girls names too :flower:

I bet i go the opposite from you im mi and wait like 100 days for my next af, that would really piss me off

Right, no more poas untill next fridday for me unless :witch: arrives Promise promise promise :winkwink:

Lolly x

Oh i love Kai, Think it goes lovely. I like all the girls names too :flower:

I bet i go the opposite from you im mi and wait like 100 days for my next af, that would really piss me off

Right, no more poas untill next fridday for me unless :witch: arrives Promise promise promise :winkwink:

Lolly x

Right Lolly,

Lets make a promise then that neither of us will poas until a week on friday? So nothing till the 30th? :cool: What do you reckon?

Oh dear! Could you imagine having to wait that long? I'm obsessed enough without waiting that long for the next cycle to start. I'd be :wacko: after that!

Right thats it... time to chill girls! Enough of the poas talk. What are you all planning for the weekend?

M xx

well a year iv been off cerezette and this has been my 1st 29 day cycle! hopefully things will have started to calm down now x

hi ladies, just saying hi and seeing how you all doing - loving the PMA :thumbup:

Baby names are all lovely, I like loads of girls names but am having a tough time with boys?? Like Lauren, Jessica, Sara, Eve & Connie for a girl and only really Aiden & Matthew so far a boy...

OH is refusing to even discuss stuff like that yet - " lets not count our chickens etc" is all i get from him, i spose he's right tho but us women cant help ourselves.

Hope everyone doing ok and you dont mind me still hanging around "team cerazette" - really want to keep in touch with you guys..

luv Lisa x

Welcome to team Cerazette Drakey,

Goodness! A year?

Hey Lisa,

The time will come when your OH will talk about names. I bet his mind is whirring about it really and he's trying to come up with some names that you will both like! Hows the pg symptoms? As far as I am concerned you've only graduated from TTC to 1st trimester not from Team Cerazette! Go team!

M xx

id just like to say a big welcome to Drakey aswell, these ladies here are just the best. Hope things go well for you now!!!

Cheers Michelle, coz i really dont want to leave "the team" - im too attached now :)

PG symptoms not too bad tbh, feels like my BB's are huge already and can get quite sore especially at night, feel queasy if i go longer than 2 hours without eating which suits me down to the ground, luv a good :munch: and am really tired most of the time from lunchtime on but then when I go to bed I just cant sleep, cant switch off, think i need to learn some relaxation or something. But on the whole i feel ok - i can remember being the same with my 2 girls aswell and always felt lucky that i felt so good compared to some people...

Thats a lovely pic of Suzanne btw - i will get pics attached to my profile once im further on & we've told people, i live in a really small place & if anyone from here came on bnb our secret would be round the town like wildfire lol x

hello again girls! nice to see you linds, glad everything is going okay so far!

'chelle, those names are lovely :) i had a really hard time thinking of boys names too, girls are much easier imho!

welcome drakey! a whole year??? oh my goodness! were you regular before the dreaded Cerazette?

Well..... my bleeding has stopped. So i have no idea whether it was AF or not. it certainly didnt feel like it, but because it got heavy enough for a pad i just resigned myself to it.... dare i let myself get my hopes up again that i might get lucky this month? we bd'd plenty over O time so i guess all i can do is wait.

I'm in the 2ww!! :D

When are you testing, lolly? and chelle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->