Cerazette Casualties

Hey Im_mi,

I'm testing on the 30th. I've promised not to do it before then and I'll stick to that. I've got a good feeling about you this month Im_mi.

Fingers crossed for all of us! Here's to the 2ww club on Cerazette Casualties!

M xx

Morning!

im mi i'm testing next friday if :witch: stays away.

Welcome drakey! Hope things settle down for you :flower:

Don't leave the team Inic just stay with us :happydance:

Plans for the weekend= Not sure, this is my last day at work until tuesday afternoon :wohoo: Not had this much time off in ages! Really don't know what we're going to do, might go through to Glasgow for some shopping.

Lolly x

Hi Im_mi ... well i came off cerazette november last year and my cycles have been all over the place.. one was 200+ days long and this has been my first 29 day cycle in god knows how long... cerazette stopped my periods completeley and before that i was on microgonyon which i had my monthly bleed at the end of each pack of pills which i like but then they changed me onto cerrazette...so thats my story lol.. just fingers crossed my body is starting to settle.. i am currently temping as i dont want to miss the opportunity of eggy popping out lol.

Whats all ur backgrounds with the dreaded cerazette? xx

Hi Drakey,

I was on the depo jag and came off that because at the time I didn't have the oh and didn't see the point! When I met oh 2 years ago they gave me cerazette cos I can't take the combined pill. Came off it at the end of August and had first af on 5th Oct. Currently temping and trying not to opk! Definately ov'd and am on 6dpo at the moment. I seem to have faired a bit better than most I think.

200+ days is an absolute killer! Were you going stir crazy??? I hope things will settle down for you now!

Lolly,

I'm desperately trying not to test until 30th cos I'll be 14dpo then. Fingers and toes crossed that the :witch: doesn't come!

M xx

yeh i kinda give up hope, nt sure if that made af come? .. but we will see how this month goes, bding every other day is on the cards i think lol xx

Dont worry Lolly you're stuck with me now lol - didnt realise you were a Scottish gal 2 - where bouts are you or are you (like me) wanting to keep that a secret at the mo?

CANT wait til next Friday now, will be eagerly awaiting any news from the 2 of you (lolly & Michelle) and im mi you never know the bleeding certainly didnt sound like AF so fx'd for you 2...

Drakey - my story is pretty unbelievable actually, had been on Cerazette since April this year, Microgynon b4 that, implanon b4 that & basically had been on either of those 2 for the past 10 years!!!! Came off Cerazette 22nd Aug and up until last week i was getting so p'd off coz their was no sign of AF. Discovered why exactly a week ago when i got my BFP!!! Am SO lucky!! Am a bit nervous tho that hit happened too quickly...

Anyway, ramble over - sending lots of :dust: to my "team mates" xx

drakey, it hasnt been too bad for me so far.... i stopped taking it on 27th sept and got AF 10 days later, and since then i have been spotting a lot, sometimes heavily. its only been a little while so ive no idea whats going to happen. the minute i think my spotting is getting to be AF it stops, so im at a bit of a loss at the moment. when i came off the combined pill to have my son, i went back to normal IMMEDIATELY so i am hoping that bodes well for me. fx'd. and a 200 day cycle? oh my goodness.

dont worry lindsay, apparently fertility is at its highest when first coming off of hormonal contraception so im sure you have nothing to worry about, falling so quickly :) so happy for you love!!

Michelle and lolly, hope you guys are having a lovely evening!

So the bleeding started AGAIN, convinced it was AF this time but now its stopped again!! ARGH! so, until i get a proper bleed, clots and cramps and all, i will assume it is spotting and that there is still a chance i could be pregnant *nods*

my SIL got her BFP today, after an ectopic and 5 months of trying. really happy for her and my brother, i thought id be jealous but im just SOOO excited for them!! :happydance: i really hope i fall soon so we can be bump buds.

Okay Ladies here it is... I'm having really sharp shooting pains where I'd suppose my uterus to be. My BBT is steadily rising after one small dip (it went to my base line). My cramps are there but less frequent. I'm on 7dpo. Could this be it or am I just wishing for it too much?

M xx

ooooh that sounds really promising 'chelle!! :D keeping everything crossed for you!! when are you going to test?

Im_mi,

I'm on 7dpo just now which would be too early. I promised I wouldn't test until a week today but I'm tempted to do it on Monday or Tuesday. Oh I don't know.. it just seems to be a bit too convenient... Do you know what I mean? It looks and feels like a good un but I'm not convinced.

God I seriously can't make up my mind! Confused.com here!

M xx

if i were you i would probably POAS every morning until i got a line!! however that probably isnt good for your sanity, because if you got the very likely BFN's at this early stage it might be disheartening. If you think youll be able to take a deep breath and remind yourself its probably a fake negative and move past it, then test as much as you want! maybe try to hold out until 10dpo though <3

had no bleeding when i woke this morning, then it came back this afternoon. I just dont know what to think about it. its too heavy for spotting but its just not AF! I know what AF looks like and this isnt it. its almost like its doing a fairly reasonable impression of it though. Bah. Im keeping up the PMA but i think i know in my heart of hearts that i wont be getting lucky this month! never mind.

How are you doing today lindsay? hope the teeny tiny bump is treating you well and you arent feeling too sick or tired!

How are you doing lolly? your little baby-name game has really been cheering me up through all of this random bleeding, ive got a little list written out and whenever i feel low i get it out for a look, really makes me smile :)

I'm gonna wait and see what happens. I promised myself I'd try and chill about it and thats what I'm gonna do. OH is home for 2 weeks now too which is fab! I miss him when he is away but I wish I would ov when he's home and not have to call him back when he's knackered!

I've the crampy feeling that I get just before af but I don't have the usual sore bb's.

That's great news about your SIL! I hope she has a H & H 9 months.

PMA Im_mi is the best way to go!

Lolly,

How are you? Are you enjoying your time off?

M xx

Morning everyone :wave:

im mi, thats lovely news about you SIL, congrats to her. Yeah lil bean doin ok i think, im lucky in that im not actually sick just feeling queasy most of the time and tired and BB's are sore & feel huge already but all in all im feeling quite good :happydance:

Michelle, i have a really good feeling about you - are you going to be able to hang on til Friday?

Whats everyone up to this weekend then? Its shitty weather here so im planning on doing very liitle!! my DD is away to her Dads for the weekend and OH is going out tonight so i have peace perfect peace to watch the xfactor (and come on here of course) :yipee:

luv Lisa xx

Hi all

My ttc journey is over for the moment. Im sad to say i will be leaving you guys but wishing you all the best of luck.

take care and a final :dust: to all

Lolly x

Ah Lolly! I'm sorry. I hope everything is okay with you!

Lisa,

I'm not sure what is going on with me just now. Don't have any pg symptoms other than cramps. I'm emotional but then there is nothing new there! I'm glad you are having an okay time!

M xx

Hi all

My ttc journey is over for the moment. Im sad to say i will be leaving you guys but wishing you all the best of luck.

Lolly x

Lolly? whats up? hope you ok :hugs: x

Well its been 2 weeks since I came off cerazette and no AF, I know its really early but I guess I was hoping that as I was only on it for 11 months it wouldn't take long to get things back to normal. I can't help worrying that its going to take months for things to get going :nope:

Hi Jen,

Try not to worry too much. Mine took 5 weeks to get back to normal and things seem to be okay just now. The average seems to be about 5 weeks! Does that mean I'm average? Probably!

Welcome to the team xx

dont worry jen i got my first AF after 10 days so theres hope! :hugs:

are you OK, lolly? :( we'll miss you :hugs:

lindsay, i hope you had a good night! ive been working so only just watching X factor now, i promised myself i wouldnt watch it this year but GAH i cant help myself!

Michelle, im sorry you are feeling emotional! As for not having any symptoms.... i didnt get any the first time round until a day or two after i got my BFP which was on the day AF was due.... theres always hope! PMA all the way :hugs:

I thiink i got implantation symptoms today!!! :O i dont want to read too much into it because of the heavy spotting earlier this week BUT.... tonight while i was at work i started getting light cramps, like a tugging sensation in my womb, then sharp stabbing pains in the left hand side. not overly painful but definitely noticed them!! each time i went to the toilet over that couple of hours it was happening i noticed pink and brown CM.

Oh i hope this is it!!! :happydance: my ticker says i am only 4dpo but i think i ovulated a day or two before that. At most i am 6dpo.

oh my goodness i am excited now. i really hope i get a :bfp: and NOT a :witch: !!!

Hi all

Lolly x

Sorry to hear you are going...hope all is ok with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->