Cerazette Casualties

Hi Kim and welcome! I'm so sorry about the ectopic sweetie. It must be heartbreaking for you and your OH. I'm glad that you are on the mend now tho! :hugs:

Im_mi, test on friday with me!!

M xx

well temp rose again my 0.1... so if i get another rise or it stays the same then i think i may have ovd... but im still slightly bleeding!! so dunno whats going on really.. hope every one else is ok xx

Michelle, i think i will test with you! i will be about 10dpo by then so will have a chance of getting an accurate result! eee im so excited, friday seems so far away though!

drakey, whats the blood like? could it be ovulation spotting?

it is red blood... but not alot... weird!! any way fingers crossed for another high temp in morning.. just hope the bding got there in time xxx

it could well be O spotting, love. I had it this cycle, some brown spotting at O time then bright red spotting for a few days afterwards. fx'd!

Michelle, i think i will test with you! i will be about 10dpo by then so will have a chance of getting an accurate result! eee im so excited, friday seems so far away though!

Im-mi,

It does seem really far away doesn't it! I hope we get :bfp:! I'll be 14dpo then so surely it'll show up then? :shrug: Felt a little bit sick this morning after eating my breakfast plus I've gone up to 36.9 on my bbt chart which means that its definately triphasic!! Feeling fine now though and have no other symptoms other than the heavy feeling I normally get before af.

Oh please please please let it be a :bfp:

M xx

well temp rose again my 0.1... so if i get another rise or it stays the same then i think i may have ovd... but im still slightly bleeding!! so dunno whats going on really.. hope every one else is ok xx

Amy,

Had another look at your chart today and I'd say you've definately ov'd! Blood sounds like o spotting but I've never experienced that!

As you can see my daughter is nearly 13 and my OH was quizzing me about my symptoms with her but I honestly don't remember having any! I was 20 when I caught with her and it was my mother who suggested I do a test cos I happened to mention to her that I'd missed my af!

Just goes to show how much attention I'm paying now!

M xx

well i been ahead of my self and stuck in 2 more high temps for the next 2 days and it hasnt marked ov ... suppose deep down i knew i hadnt lol.. im still slightly bleeding so hey ho!.. on with the rest of the cycle i guess xx

well i been ahead of my self and stuck in 2 more high temps for the next 2 days and it hasnt marked ov ... suppose deep down i knew i hadnt lol.. im still slightly bleeding so hey ho!.. on with the rest of the cycle i guess xx

Amy,

Don't rely too much on what the computer is telling you. According to fertility friend I should have ov'd 2 days after I actually did! The chart shows that you tooks a serious dip and then a complete rise to above the base line which suggests ov. The dip to me should have been ov. Are you using OPK's??

M xx

lol i draw the line at opks... used them before and they dont work very well with me, i have never seen a pos opk in my life... so dont use them im afraid.. just going to take each day as it comes i think xx

it certainly looks like you have ovulated, drakey! i think FF is lying to you!

Hi Drakey,

I've added my chart from fertility friend for you to have a look at. I manually changed my ov date because I didn't agree with ff's date as I was doing opk's at the time as well. See what you think.

M xx

Hi girls!

Hoping I can join Team Cerazette Casualities, here is my story...

On Cerazette for 5 yrs, DH and I decided to try for a baby once married (married 8th aug 09) so stopped taking pill ( a coupla week before wedding, cheeky!) had a heavy period somewhere inbetween there and got my BFP on 21/9/09. We were sooooooooo happy! However, 1 week late began spotting :( after a few weeks I was dianosed with an ectopic pregnancy. We tried to tret with methotrexate but it didn't work (for some reason) and my tube ruptured and I was bleeding internally. Was rushed to theatre on 18/10/09 where they removed my left tube :(.

I wish I had stopped taking the Cerazette way before we wanted to ttc and used condoms...hindsight is a beautiful thing!

So now I am recovering and taking a 3 month break (due to the methotrexate) before ttc, the wait is going to be horrendous! But I am glad that I am finally on the mend.
Kim x

I also wish I had waited longer before rushing into TTC. The doctor said it didnt matter and I could try straightaway but the surgeon who removed my ectopic said this is VERY common soon after Cerazette because its the only pill to act on your ovaries as well.
Hope you find the support you need from the lovely Cerazette ladies here.

Speak of which - sorry girls that I have been mostly lurking. I am just going mad quietly on my own in the corner here. Temp went up a bit today so I might have ovd. Scary because this is my first cycle after ectopic and I probably shouldnt have been trying but I didnt have methotrexate so the doc said it wouldnt be the end of the world if i got pg.

Good luck! x

Hi 2016, I have heard so many stores like this since I had my ectopic. I wish there was more advice given before, for example when I was put on Cerazette. I know there's no point in dwelling on it but it would be good for women in the future to be made aware of the dangers. Sorry for all you've been through, hope you get your BFP real soon.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to physically recover from the surgery? Im on day 10 post surgery, feeling much better but stil feeling quite sore and bruised in lower abdomen. Also get tired really easily but I'm guessing thats coz of the anaemia.

xxx

nope, knew it was too good to be true. temp gone down today to 35.5... the show goes on as they say lol xxx

oh goodness me, i didnt realise Cerazette can cause ectopic pregnancy!!! :O if i knew that i wouldnt have started TTC so soon!!! *worries*

i am having lots of pregnancy symptoms and i swear i saw a VERY faint line on my IC this morning. I was excited but now im worried! :(

Sorry im_mi! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sure you will be fine, I think I am just hanging onto it as a reason coz they said my tubes looked perfectly healthy so why did this happen?? I'm sure for every ectopic there are a whole load of little beans that end up in the right place, please don't worry yourself. I feel awful now, so sorry! xxxx

no no dont feel bad honey!! please! its not your fault at all im glad you posted because now i know to look out for it and thats a good thing :hugs:

Hi girls just popping into see how you all getting on...

Im a bit worried now after reading the posts about ectopics seeing as I conceived straight away after Cerazette (think im about 7 weeks now) - im analysing every single little niggle, I get the odd wee sharp pain & am now thinking the worst, do you think I should go get it checked out as im not due my 1st scan til 17th Nov?

Michelle & Im mi, ive got everything crossed for you both for Friday!

Love Lisa x

Im_mi,

Looking good for you for a :bfp: girl! I'm not I'm afraid. BBT this morning took a bit of a dip back down. I don't know, I just don't feel pregnant but then I don't remember feeling pregnant with Suzanne (until I couldn't see my feet anymore that is!)

I'm feeling in a bit of a downer today! Just can't be bothered.

Lisa,

If you are really worried hunny, I'd go and see the doc but you haven't been bleeding or anything so I'd try not to worry too much!

M xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->